Donald Trump Speaks At CPAC Tonight

I'm more interested in Biden's speech Tuesday night. Everything is just great, harumph harumph...

Meanwhile a convoy is currently headed to DC and planning to (rightfully) protest his stupid policies and him being in office.

When the time comes, I would rather see blue cities nukes than follow Prog feminists like Psaki. That way we can win stop this in a short time instead of waiting for the inevitable American economic collapse. These broads are torture.

When the time comes, I would rather see blue cities nukes than follow Prog feminists like Psaki. That way we can win stop this in a short time instead of waiting for the inevitable American economic collapse. These broads are torture.
"When the time comes, I would rather see blue cities nukes............." Well, there we have it, folks. I wonder how many other trump supporters agree with this sentiment.

But hey, freedom of speech, right?

"When the time comes, I would rather see blue cities nukes............." Well, there we have it, folks. I wonder how many other trump supporters agree with this sentiment.

But hey, freedom of speech, right?
I totally agree.

Lindell is unhinged, broke, and probably back on the drugs.

Now it's a VICE reporter.
4i6Ckte.gif

You don't control someone by being their lapdog flunky
nail on head…this is why xi and putin have been running uncontrolled since xiden took offices. we couldn’t or shouldn’t of expected their lapdog to come from a position of strength and control them

nail on head…this is why xi and putin have been running uncontrolled since xiden took offices. we couldn’t or shouldn’t of expected their lapdog to come from a position of strength and control them
Trump was Putin's flunky, why do you think he defended him when out Intelligence Agencies were telling Trump that Russia interfered in our elections. Oh you forgot that didn't you.

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Mr. Trump said, explaining that while U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia meddled, Putin told Trump directly that Russia did not. “I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

Trump was Putin's flunky, why do you think he defended him when out Intelligence Agencies were telling Trump that Russia interfered in our elections. Oh you forgot that didn't you.

“They said they think it’s Russia,” Mr. Trump said, explaining that while U.S. intelligence agencies say Russia meddled, Putin told Trump directly that Russia did not. “I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.”
trump keep him under control…hence why he didn’t invade ukraine.

Why do you think he found it so easy to when obama and xiden were in office? maybe it was because obama promised to be more flexible? and “reset” relations as soon as they took office?

yep

Last month I said Biden needs to ask Trump how to get the price of gas under $2 per gallon.

Now Biden needs to ask Trump how he controlled Putin.
He can first start by not being on the side of Putin and Russia. He needs to stop selling us out. Trump is a traitor.

trump keep him under control…hence why he didn’t invade ukraine.

Why do you think he found it so easy to when obama and xiden were in office? maybe it was because obama promised to be more flexible? and “reset” relations as soon as they took office?

yep
Just the opposite. Trump four four years enabled Putin. Why? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...artment_for_waiver_from_russia_sanctions.html

They haven't abandoned their half a trillion dollar oil deal they have together. Putin needed this war to try and make Biden look weak. It did just the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back