Donald Trump Speaks At CPAC Tonight

1,000 friends I could easily name

I find it odd that you don’t have 1,000+ friends.
I don't believe that the comment about childishness was really meant as a challenge to see if you could top it, you delusional twit.

Virginia voters know they fucked up big time electing this clown.

Your side fucked up pissing off MOMMA BEARS.

bears_will_kill_you..jpg

Yes and I see, like most teachers, you are not a gifted thinker, or at least you're all too happy to follow the crowd. Covid revealed a lot to my about my profession I had rather never understood. It's dispiriting, to say the least.

For instance:

When you're not a curious person and you don't love learning, you end up simply managing students. THIS is why my profession is obsessed with "classroom management".

The fact that I don't think like you, and thus cannot be a teacher, tells me you're the classroom management sort.
brilliantly stated! thank you for your service as a teacher, we need more like you

Yes and I see, like most teachers, you are not a gifted thinker, or at least you're all too happy to follow the crowd. Covid revealed a lot to my about my profession I had rather never understood. It's dispiriting, to say the least.

For instance:

When you're not a curious person and you don't love learning, you end up simply managing students. THIS is why my profession is obsessed with "classroom management".

The fact that I don't think like you, and thus cannot be a teacher, tells me you're the classroom management sort.
Oh sweet sue
Nice try but wrong
We disagree politically but that doesn’t mean you can effectively attack my character

I play a different role online

Good luck with your teaching career
I bet you are an excellent teacher.

Oh sweet sue
Nice try but wrong
We disagree politically but that doesn’t mean you can effectively attack my character

I play a different role online

Good luck with your teaching career
I bet you are an excellent teacher.
Well since she only knows your online “character” she can certainly base her opinion on you on that “character”

Putin had to go spoil CPAC. Instead of heaping more praise on him, the attendees now they have to explain how he's not really their bestie, even though they've spent the past 5 years kissing up to him.
Yeah...there's some backpedaling going on today, isn't there?

Every time a RWI cult member calls me ( or any of us honest posters) a commie, nazi, marxist, libtard, etc i think SHEEP.

Just Lemmings jumping on/off the bandwagon/cliff.
Just ask them to define what they mean by "marxist". They can't.

Forum List

Back