Donald Trump Speaks At CPAC Tonight

Prove my posting History.

!). I have stated I hate most EVERY politician, Either party. Find it.
2). Yes, I HATE trump, prove it. Find it. Should be easy. POS.
3). You claim I'm Liberal, LOOLLOOLLOLLL.....Prove it.
4). Am I a RWI?......NFW. No need to prove. I hate RWI's.
5). I'm full of HATE (1-4) Yes, Politically YES. I HATE it.
If it helps any, would say that you are about the furthest thing from an actual liberal.

You actually don't have to believe me, you just have to show some FACTS.
I'm one of those normal people.
I HATE trump, FACT, becuase he ain't normal.
You don't have to argue this with me.
I don't LOVE biden or Hilary, but I do believe in OBAMA. Attack that.

Dude your history betrays you..... anyone can see it

Try snowing someone else

Dude your history betrays you..... anyone can see it

Try snowing someone else
[/QUOTE]

We also have a poster here who absolutely despises America and advances Islam relentlessly who actually proclaims to be a Christian woman who was some sort of oil exec in the middle east in....get this. 1950!

Why these posters spend so much effort on the false facade is beyond me. It starts at the very highest levels here, too.

Winco is suddenly a moderate? Roflmao
Why is this hard for you to accept.

I will report to you again.
I despise most ALL politicans.
I truly despise trump, liar, cheater, conman. Total >>>>>>>

Would it help you to understand if I called out MW, the Squad, etc.

Does that help you? I doubt it, but lt me explain again how much I despise the FAKE djt.

Does the FACT that I hate cheaters define me as a Liberal?

Just talking to the wind now are you, child?
Pretend all you want.

I'm financially successful.
Are You?
I'm 60 dude, retired in 4 months (true, not retired yet) June 2022.)

I'm Happy.
Are You?

I have over a 1000 friends.

I HATE trump. Because he is a POS,

I have more money than you and I have more friends than you.
PROVE me wrong. Keep trying.

Some SAD LEO. Leo123.
1000 is not most people. Your sycophants don't really count. They're only hanging around with their hands out. Your hatred of those who may have less than you is obvious and evil.

Why is this hard for you to accept.

I will report to you again.
I despise most ALL politicans.
I truly despise trump, liar, cheater, conman. Total >>>>>>>

Would it help you to understand if I called out MW, the Squad, etc.

Does that help you? I doubt it, but lt me explain again how much I despise the FAKE djt.

Does the FACT that I hate cheaters define me as a Liberal?

It's hilarious to me when the "diversity" brigade says they really want "unity". Just more gaslighting and etc.

IOW, divide, divide, divide and then in the end--oh yeah, UNIFY. Right. I guess they think we're just that stupid.

It's hilarious to me when the "diversity" brigade says they really want "unity". Just more gaslighting and etc.

IOW, divide, divide, divide and then in the end--oh yeah, UNIFY. Right. I guess they think we're just that stupid.
And you claim to be a teacher SweetSue92

And you claim to be a teacher SweetSue92

Yes and I see, like most teachers, you are not a gifted thinker, or at least you're all too happy to follow the crowd. Covid revealed a lot to my about my profession I had rather never understood. It's dispiriting, to say the least.

For instance:

When you're not a curious person and you don't love learning, you end up simply managing students. THIS is why my profession is obsessed with "classroom management".

The fact that I don't think like you, and thus cannot be a teacher, tells me you're the classroom management sort.

Yes and I see, like most teachers, you are not a gifted thinker, or at least you're all too happy to follow the crowd. Covid revealed a lot to my about my profession I had rather never understood. It's dispiriting, to say the least.

For instance:

When you're not a curious person and you don't love learning, you end up simply managing students. THIS is why my profession is obsessed with "classroom management".

The fact that I don't think like you, and thus cannot be a teacher, tells me you're the classroom management sort.
It sucks to be Sue

Forum List

Back