Donald Trump to Give Remarks to The Press and Provide Relief For Hurricane Helene Victims

Thoughts and prayers are the best he will do.

You never know... he may toss out a few rolls of paper towels...

1727649195593.png

You know... like he did in Puerto Rico...

Tomorrow at 2:00 PM ET. Does anybody think that Kamala Harris would do this? I don't.

She already has. In fact Biden has already began providing relief. So Trumps long winded word salad bar means nothing because he can't do nothing.

Tomorrow at 2:00 PM ET. Does anybody think that Kamala Harris would do this? I don't.

Only problem with the trolling in your OP...

.... she already did. She has already commented. Federal aid is already flowing.

To contrast, the orange slob's remarks:

“We’re with you all the way, and if we were there we’d be helping you. You’ll be okay.”

What a moron.

Last edited:

There is no president Trump.

And he doesn't have the power or the authority to do anything but run that suck hole in front of his face.

And your President Joseph R. Biden has already released aid to the affected states, as he actually has the power and authority to do so.

Compared to the hit job the media did on Bush for Katrina, the same media is curiously silent about Helene and its massive suffering.

Could it be because it is Biden/Harris in office?

Why, I do think that is the case.

Compared to the hit job the media did on Bush for Katrina, the same media is curiously silent about Helene and its massive suffering.

Contrived, exaggerated, useless tu quoque

Cry it all out.

Your tu quoque will still be useless
I'm winning, there is nothing to cry about.

Unlike Jizbollah. I mean, whats this world coming to when the women and children ou are hiding behind can't protect you from reality?

Kind of like the Democrats.

Obviously civilian Trump can't get the government to provide relief to the victims but where the hell is old Joe? Is the surf too rough on the Delaware shore that he has to be evacuated?

They can't get into western N.C. but it has been all over the news, tv and internet. When you do nothing but read USMB you're certainly going to miss something.

Forum List

Back