'Donald Trump' Tops List of New Meth Nicknames

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Wow even in the south the meth capital of the U.S. they are calling it that

When it comes to talking about President Donald Trump, there is no shortage of nicknames to use. If you hear someone mention "Agent Orange," "Cheeto-in-Chief," "Mango Mussolini," or "Putin's Puppet," you know they mean Trump.

But it seems "Trump" has an alternative meaning of its own. Some people also use the name of the 45th president when they want to buy or sell methamphetamine, according to a new study published Tuesday by treatment and recovery site Addictions.com.

The study found that "Trump" and "Donald Trump" topped the list of most common celebrity code names for meth. In other words, people looking to score some crystal offline or over social media may reference the president's full name or surname, rather than use slang terms like ice or chalk, in order to evade police detection, says Logan Freedman, a data scientist at Addictions.com and one of the researchers behind the study.

Study: 'Donald Trump' Tops List of New Meth Nicknames

Interesting. Drug users use code words for drugs and those names keep changing.

Say, what's guno's code word du jour for his obsession with white people, right wingers and Christians?

Say, what's guno's code word du jour for his obsession with white people, right wingers and Christians?
Code word is "liar".

When it comes to talking about President Donald Trump, there is no shortage of nicknames to use. If you hear someone mention "Agent Orange," "Cheeto-in-Chief," "Mango Mussolini," or "Putin's Puppet," you know they mean Trump.

But it seems "Trump" has an alternative meaning of its own. Some people also use the name of the 45th president when they want to buy or sell methamphetamine, according to a new study published Tuesday by treatment and recovery site Addictions.com.

The study found that "Trump" and "Donald Trump" topped the list of most common celebrity code names for meth. In other words, people looking to score some crystal offline or over social media may reference the president's full name or surname, rather than use slang terms like ice or chalk, in order to evade police detection, says Logan Freedman, a data scientist at Addictions.com and one of the researchers behind the study.

I am just glad the South, still has a sense of humor, after voting for Mr. Trump.

I am just glad the South, still has a sense of humor, after voting for Mr. Trump.
Nothing has changed except for the unhinged stupid displayed by the media and it's feeders.

Imbecilly.

Word is when two homos meet up they ask each other if they want to Obama

And when a crack whore tries to make a sale, she asks if they want an Irish lass with who doesn't mind a little sassy.
You've personally talked to all the crack whores and know from experience what they do? You know, if you liars claims weren't so ridiculously far out in left field, they might be a little more believable.

And when a crack whore tries to make a sale, she asks if they want an Irish lass with who doesn't mind a little sassy.
You've personally talked to all the crack whores and know from experience what they do? You know, if you liars claims weren't so ridiculously far out in left field, they might be a little more believable.

No. Not ALL the crack whores, but how many do you think it takes before you consider it a pattern?

No. Not ALL the crack whores, but how many do you think it takes before you consider it a pattern?
Typical shill tactic, deflect from the issue at hand. Fact is, you haven't talked to any crack whores and this is just another one of your lies and attack on a poster you disagree with.

Typical shill tactic, deflect from the issue at hand.

Forgive me. By all means, lets get back to looking at how meth-heads use Trump's name to represent a drug deal

Forgive me. By all means, lets get back to looking at how meth-heads use Trump's name to represent a drug deal
Another time honored shill deflection. The issue at hand was your claim to know what crack whores think. You don't have an honest bone on your body, do you?

Unions are moral, even in Right to Work States.

Another time honored shill deflection. The issue at hand was your claim to know what crack whores think. You don't have an honest bone on your body, do you?

Well, make up your tiny little mind. You whined about the crack whore talk so I apologized and went directly to the OP. Now you're whining about that. Why don't you just say what you want to hear, and I'll try to make you happy. As far as honest bones, close your eyes......hold out your hand........and I'll put something very like a bone in it............You tell me how honest it feels.

Well, make up your tiny little mind. You whined about the crack whore talk so I apologized and went directly to the OP. Now you're whining about that. Why don't you just say what you want to hear, and I'll try to make you happy. As far as honest bones, close your eyes......hold out your hand........and I'll put something very like a bone in it............You tell me how honest it feels.
You never stop lying do you?

Forum List

Back