Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

How anyone could vote for Hillary is beyond me?

Trump was not my choice but he is the GOP's choice. I wanted Rand Paul.

But Trump on his worst day is better than this. I hate an Elitist and a Liar - The Clinton's are both.

Hillary as President means 4 new SC Judges and an end to the Constitution for at least 50 years. THINK ABOUT THAT.
The main reason I'm voting for her is because of the Supreme Court appointments.

I don't blame you. since public opinion and legislatures throughout the country do not support your views then you must result to making law through the SCOTUS. Sad way to run a country forcing the minority views upon the majority.
Complete and utter delusion. The highest court isn't legalizing unpopular views; they're righting unconstitutional wrongs. Like same-sex marriage, for example, where some people were denied their right to legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life with. Widely supported, it would have been killed by the Supreme Court had Obama not been elected president.

Where was the legal right before the SCOTUS made law? In states that voted by majority of elected officials to sanction gay marriage. But when asked, as in CA the majority said no to gay marriage, in the only forum that mattered.

IF the laws of the states were unconsitutional then why do they still stand? Why does anyone get married? Because they didn't rule them unconstitutional they made law.
First of all, same-sex marriage was already legal in 37 states and supported by 55% of the people according to Gallup polling. Secondly, and more salient, they did not write any laws. Evidence is you cannot name the public law they created. There is none and you made that up. They nullified existing law which banned same-sex marriage. And no state can currently ban same-sex marriage precisely because the Supreme Court nullified such laws. Some states are considering getting out of issuing licenses but same-sex marriage is still legal in all 57 states. Didn't you learn anything from Kim Davis? Did she martyr herself for nothing?

wmnor8.jpg

P@triot 14634154
Seems there is no end to the criminal activities of Hitlery Clinton and her supporters...

EXCLUSIVE: Pro-Hillary group takes $200K in banned donations

Seems it's not criminal activities as far as these donors are concerned:

The company itself has mainly funneled money to Republicans. In 2012 it gave $510,000 to Restore Our Future, a super-PAC supporting GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, and $50,000 to another group backing then-Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.).

Campaign finance lawyers say federal contractors that donate to super-PACs are taking a calculated risk that the politically deadlocked FEC will never take action against them.

History suggests they’re correct.

In 2012, a Los Angeles Times investigation found that a number of companies with federal contracts, including Suffolk Construction, had, at that point, contributed $890,000 to Restore Our Future.

That is from your link to The Hill.

Also Hillary Clinton and Romney and Rubio and all Republicans and Democrats are not responsible for Super Pacs and from whom they collect funding.

That corporations have First Amendment constitutional rights is primarily a right winger song and dance.

When right wingers start complying with FEC regulations that are never regulated I'd expect that left leaning super Pacs would be obliged to do the same.

Funny you you refer to Hillary as Hitlery, since your idiot, bigoted and racist nominee posted an anti-Semitic tweet with Hillary as his target. Your Zieg Heil's should be directed to Trump and Trump alone.

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton
This is not a dog whistle. It’s not subtle.
14 hours ago | Updated 11 hours ago
Sam Levine Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post
Sam Stein Senior Politics Editor, The Huffington Post
Donald Trump tweeted a blatantly anti-Semitic image Saturday morning, causing an immediate backlash online and further confirming the Republican nominee is willing to sink to depths well beyond usual, acceptable bounds of politics.

The tweet, posted at roughly 8:30 a.m., featured a picture of Hillary Clinton pasted over a backdrop of $100 bills with a six-pointed star — the Jewish Star of David — next to her face.

“Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!” the star read.

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton

What a disgusting American you support.

P@triot, post: 14633308
After hearing daily that Hitlery is widening her lead - I found this interesting...

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Don't get Too excited - of course all the wingnuts in solid red states are going vote for Trump. The electoral map is all that really matters and the Trump is doing poorly in the battleground states and is likely to get worse since Trump has no ground game in those states:
Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by an average of 11 points in the seven biggest battleground states heading into the 2016 general election.

A new Ballotpedia battleground poll shows Clinton leading across the board in Florida (51 percent to 37 percent), Iowa (45 percent to 41 percent), Michigan (50 percent to 33 percent), North Carolina (48 percent to 38 percent), Ohio (46 percent to 37 percent), Pennsylvania (49 percent to 35 percent) and Virginia (45 percent to 38 percent).

Rasmussen pole you cite is an outlier anyway.

It looks like the Republican leaning pollster is at it again:

Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...best-and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/

Keep an eye on the battleground states.

After hearing daily that Hitlery is widening her lead - I found this interesting...

Projections
As of Saturday, July 02, 2016
ELECTORAL VOTES
Hillary Clinton. 349
Donald Trump. 189
Clinton +160
POPULAR VOTE
Hillary Clinton 50.5%
Donald Trump 44.5%
Clinton +6.0%
MARGIN FROM 2012
Electoral Votes: DEM +34
Popular Vote: DEM +3.0%

2016 Presidential Elections - Polls, Projections and Results

When you are forced to cite only one pollster you are being foolish to do so.

Last edited:

thing about the projections like this is that they can be made to say whatever you want them to.
for instance, if I took that same question and called 1000 people (the number that Rasmussen Reports claims to have polled) but I called them in the San francisco area, Baltimore, Chicago etc... I would come up with Hillary slamming trump.
If on the other hand I made those calls to rural areas I would come up with a very close margin. Now lets say I called only people in the bible belt, the small towns, I am willing to bet that Trump would be so far ahead of Hillary that she might even consider backing out of the race.
If Im looking for a specific number, I could call certain numbers of people from each area and come up with something close to what I want.
The other thing about polls is that its just like playing the game Othello, getting to the end of the game it really serves you well to have more of your opponents chips showing, that way when you make a move, you turn over a greater number. With the poll, if you show a republican leading close to the end, it will cause the Democrat to spend more money and fight a bit harder to close that gap,, those that might not vote if their candidate is way ahead in the poll, might just be more interested in voting to try to bring those numbers up.
There is only one poll that is accurate (or should be) and that is the one done on the day we vote.

Don't get Too excited

I'm not excited. At all. I've never been less excited. We have a choice between an irrational, emotional, power-hungry, megalomaniac with a criminal record and zero qualifications to be president (Hitlery Clinton) and a rational, power-hungry, megalomaniac with a criminal record and zero qualifications to be president (Donald Trump). I'm not excited at all. I'm heartbroken for my country and the millions that gave their lives for liberty.

Just one small problem, junior... I don't support Donald Trump. I hate the man. Oops. Once again illustrating you have no clue what you're talking about.

You are usually pretty sane, but you are moving towards insanity in this thread.

The most important thing that any of us can do this year is to keep the corrupt Clintons out of power, and the only way to do that is to get on board and support Trump.

If we allow the Clintons to return to the whitehouse, the USA and its constitution will be history.

Do not under estimate the danger that the Clintons pose to our country.

Just one small problem, junior... I don't support Donald Trump. I hate the man. Oops. Once again illustrating you have no clue what you're talking about.

You are usually pretty sane, but you are moving towards insanity in this thread.

The most important thing that any of us can do this year is to keep the corrupt Clintons out of power, and the only way to do that is to get on board and support Trump.

If we allow the Clintons to return to the whitehouse, the USA and its constitution will be history.

I recognize that nobody is more dangerous than Hitlery. She freaks out. She's an emotional train wreck who berates her own people, can't handle a crisis, and is desperate for power. But Trump is also an absolute nightmare. Neither one of these jack-asses have any business being the nominee for president.

I recognize that nobody is more dangerous than Hitlery. She freaks out. She's an emotional train wreck who berates her own people, can't handle a crisis, and is desperate for power. But Trump is also an absolute nightmare. Neither one of these jack-asses have any business being the nominee for president.

I disagree. You have accepted the media indoctrination about Trump. He will bring a business approach to DC and start to correct the mistakes of the last 80 years or so.

What specifically do you think Trump would do that would be so awful? Or, like liberals, do you just hate him because of his success?

I disagree. You have accepted the media indoctrination about Trump. He will bring a business approach to DC and start to correct the mistakes of the last 80 years or so.

What specifically do you think Trump would do that would be so awful? Or, like liberals, do you just hate him because of his success?

Don't be an asshole - you know me better than that. I love successful people and I don't listen to the liberal media.

What is so awful about Trump? He's a megalomaniac who will wipe his ass the U.S. Constitution. He wakes up every day and asks "what can Donald Trump do today to make Donald Trump more powerful and famous than yesterday?".

The real question RF, is why in the hell would you support a life long libtard who believes his power usurps the U.S. Constitution and who made maximum campaign contributions to both Hitlery Clinton herself and Harry fucking Reid? Have you become a RINO on us?

Don't be an asshole - you know me better than that. I love successful people and I don't listen to the liberal media.

What is so awful about Trump? He's a megalomaniac who will wipe his ass the U.S. Constitution. He wakes up every day and asks "what can Donald Trump do today to make Donald Trump more powerful and famous than yesterday?".

The real question RF, is why in the hell would you support a life long libtard who believes his power usurps the U.S. Constitution and who made maximum campaign contributions to both Hitlery Clinton herself and Harry fucking Reid? Have you become a RINO on us?

My only criteria this year is keeping the Clintons out of power. The only way to do that is go get behind Trump 100%. If we let the bitch win, nothing else matters because the USA will no longer exist.

Redfish, post: 14648906

Everything is not media indoctrination. Trump's character is defined by his mocking a reporter that has a muscle control disorder. I don't care what business smarts you think Trump has. He is morally an asshole for that and for calling for torturing prisoners and targeting by bombing relatives of alleged terrorists including their kids and wives and elderly.

He not fit to be President. It is as simple as that.

Redfish, post: 14648906

Everything is not media indoctrination. Trump's character is defined by his mocking a reporter that has a muscle control disorder. I don't care what business smarts you think Trump has. He is morally an asshole for that and for calling for torturing prisoners and targeting by bombing relatives of alleged terrorists including their kids and wives and elderly.

He not fit to be President. It is as simple as that.

thats your opinion and you have a right to express it. I disagree 100% with everything in your post---------which is my right.

Now, Hillary Clinton is a proven liar, cheat, and criminal who has violated national security laws, taken bribes, and lied about all of it. She is not fit to pick up the whitehouse garbage, much less sit in the oval office. She belongs in jail.

Forum List

Back