Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Nobody in U.S. history has ever been more desperate to be president than Hitlery Clinton. How hilarious would it be if she actually won the election and then went to prison before she could even spend one day in the Oval Office?

(I know, I know, the judicial system takes much longer than that, her attorney's would keep filing for extensions, and she wouldn't even have a trial until 2 years from now. Still, the thought is hilarious because she's so desperate to be president).

Top Google Trend: ‘Is Hillary Clinton Going To Jail?’

This woman is a complete and total sociopath. The Secret Service had to physically restrain her during the Clinton White House because she would throw dangerous objects at the president. She is a tyrant who abuses her own people. And as Secretary of State, her inability to keep her composure lead to some extremely embarrassing moments. Nobody is less qualified or less capable to sit in the White House than Hitlery.

And yes - I realize that Donald Trump is just as much a tyrant who abuses his own people and just as much an egomaniac as Hitlery. This country is screwed.

Former Secret Service Agent Comes Forward: ‘People Need to Know the Real Hillary Clinton’

This woman is a complete and total sociopath. The Secret Service had to physically restrain her during the Clinton White House because she would throw dangerous objects at the president. She is a tyrant who abuses her own people. And as Secretary of State, her inability to keep her composure lead to some extremely embarrassing moments. Nobody is less qualified or less capable to sit in the White House than Hitlery.

And yes - I realize that Donald Trump is just as much a tyrant who abuses his own people and just as much an egomaniac as Hitlery. This country is screwed.

Former Secret Service Agent Comes Forward: ‘People Need to Know the Real Hillary Clinton’
Just think (if you can).... you get 8 more years to bitch & whine....

xcitft.png

:dance:

I've heard this pathetic and idiotic liberal talking point before (notably from world class idiot liberal Mark Ruffalo). There is a glaring flaw in this idiotic liberal talking point (there always is with these emotional, irrational people):

If you can't afford to do something - then you simply don't do it. If you can't afford a Lamborghini, do you buy the Lamborghini and then blame your company for not paying you more or do you simply not buy the Lamborghini?

The U.S. Embassy in Libya is in Tripoli (and always has been). We had no business having an "annex" in Benghazi if we couldn't afford to provide world-class security for it. Furthermore, none of this would have even happened had Obama not over thrown a U.S. ally so that he could help the Muslim Brotherhood's movement. This was an astounding failure of the Dumbocrats on all fronts and trying to deflect responsibility for it is outrageous.

Amb. Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com

How anyone could vote for Hillary is beyond me?

Trump was not my choice but he is the GOP's choice. I wanted Rand Paul.

But Trump on his worst day is better than this. I hate an Elitist and a Liar - The Clinton's are both.

Hillary as President means 4 new SC Judges and an end to the Constitution for at least 50 years. THINK ABOUT THAT.

But Trump on his worst day is better than this. I hate an Elitist and a Liar - The Clinton's are both.

Hillary as President means 4 new SC Judges and an end to the Constitution for at least 50 years. THINK ABOUT THAT.
I'm with you - really wanted to see Rand Paul in the White House. Would've been awesome to have someone who actually respects and defends the U.S. Constitution sitting there. After him, I was hoping for Ted Cruz.

Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton:

"I think Bill Clinton is terrific."

“I think Bill Clinton is terrific,” Trump told Robert Novak. “I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job. I don’t think he’s been treated very fairly, but I think he’s done a terrific job.”

“I’m not even sure that he shouldn’t have just gone in and taken the Fifth Amendment and said, ‘Look, I don’t get along with this man, [independent prosecutor Kenneth] Starr. He’s after me. He’s a Republican. He’s this, he’s that,’ and, you know, just taken the Fifth Amendment. It’s a terrible thing for a president to take the Fifth Amendment, but he probably should have done it. I don’t think he could have done any worse than what’s happened.”

Trump also attacked Paula Jones, who had sued Clinton, alleging sexual harassment: Paula Jones is a loser, but the fact is that she may be responsible for bringing down a president indirectly.”

Last edited:

Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation

“Donald J. Trump” is listed on the foundation’s website as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

“Ivanka Trump,” meanwhile, is listed as a donor who gifted between $5,001 and $10,000 to the nonprofit.

Last edited:

CNN.com - Transcripts

BLITZER: Let's talk a little bit about politics 2008. The president is quoted in this new book as saying, referring to Hillary Clinton: "She's got a national presence. And this is becoming a national primary. And, therefore, the person with the national presence who has got the ability to raise enough money to sustain an effort in a multiplicity of sites has got a good chance to be nominated."

He thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee.

What do you think?

TRUMP: I think she will be. I know her her very well. She's very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she's going to get the nomination rather easily.

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

o5cpah.png

Last edited:

"Well first of all, I know her very well and I know her husband very well and I like them both. And they are, uh, you know, just really terrific people. I like them both very much."

"And how did she do as secretary of state? Probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else."

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Link

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you support her?

TRUMP: I don't want to get into this because I will get myself into trouble --

VAN SUSTEREN: That's why I asked you.

TRUMP: I just like her. I like her husband. Her husband made a speech on Monday and was very well received. He is -- he is a really good guy, and she's a really good person and woman.

The main reason I'm voting for her is because of the Supreme Court appointments.

The main reason I'm voting for her is because of the Supreme Court appointments.

I don't blame you. since public opinion and legislatures throughout the country do not support your views then you must result to making law through the SCOTUS. Sad way to run a country forcing the minority views upon the majority.

I don't blame you. since public opinion and legislatures throughout the country do not support your views then you must result to making law through the SCOTUS. Sad way to run a country forcing the minority views upon the majority.
Complete and utter delusion. The highest court isn't legalizing unpopular views; they're righting unconstitutional wrongs. Like same-sex marriage, for example, where some people were denied their right to legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life with. Widely supported, it would have been killed by the Supreme Court had Obama not been elected president.

Complete and utter delusion. The highest court isn't legalizing unpopular views; they're righting unconstitutional wrongs. Like same-sex marriage, for example, where some people were denied their right to legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life with. Widely supported, it would have been killed by the Supreme Court had Obama not been elected president.

Where was the legal right before the SCOTUS made law? In states that voted by majority of elected officials to sanction gay marriage. But when asked, as in CA the majority said no to gay marriage, in the only forum that mattered.

IF the laws of the states were unconsitutional then why do they still stand? Why does anyone get married? Because they didn't rule them unconstitutional they made law.

Forum List

Back