🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump War On Women

Trump-make_america_hate_again.jpg

Adolf Trump is sure making people hate again!
Obama has brought more hate in america than any president ever has. Keep on believing though.

Obama has brought out more hate in the american right than any president ever has since Clinton.
Thwe left has hated non liberals for decades. We're just getting back at you.

Megyn Kelly's epic take-down of Adolf Trump:

“You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account has several—”

Trump then interrupted Kelly, raised his finger in the air like a bloated, illegal immigrant-hating E.T., and with a smirk replied, “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”

Kelly soldiered on: “Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who is likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?”

Much More: Donald Trump’s Gross History of Misogyny: From Rosie O’Donnell to Megyn Kelly

Can't wait till his well paid women executives start chiming in.
The ones he fires if they get too good at their job?

War on women is very old, even for astro turfers like you. Normally, I wouldn't do this, but all of us know that internal polls aren't backing up what you are saying even if you use spin control, lol. Now, if you do not know what internal polls are saying, then you are 2 steps behind what is really going on. But if you want to think you are brilliant, far be it from me.

This is a new kind of political campaign. The left is still mired in how they got Clinton elected, and pushed Obama past the electorate. In 2012 Romney and the RNC lost, Obama did not win. This is why they think they have it in the bag. The only bag they are going to be left with is, HILLARY-) Watch and see.they think they are clever, but are going to be very disappointed long before the vote. They will know they are probably going to lose by early October!

This election isn't going to be about abortion or contraception. This election is going to be about immigration, illegal immigrantion and terrorism.

Will we get through the year without a single terrorist attack? Without another illegal immigrant killing an innocent person? Highly unlikely. Hillary has a very poor record.

Trump will get into her head lije he's done to all the others.

Give me a break, you have several knuckle dragging neanderthals in this race that could never win the White House, they would never appeal to women. They are: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and repeat offenders Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, & Rick Perry. They all are swimming upstream against a 91% population that does give exception to the life of the mother, rape and incest. Hillary Clinton is going to make certain that is pointed out.

Scott Walker committed political suicide right in front of your eyes during the 1st debate when he announced that he didn't give exception to the life of the mother. Rick Perry said something about requiring a sonogram first before an abortion--and they BOTH had to immediately DROP OUT of the race.

The right wing of the party is always about abortion, abortion, abortion. The 2012 Republican platform was all about abortion. You lost women by double digits, and younger women by 36 freaking points. These women are not coming back to get more of the same. Color them GONE, they won't be back for more. Women are NOT going to vote for Trump he is losing them already by 2 to 1.

The only shot in hell you had of leveling out the playing field was Carly Fiorina and the right wing of the base kicked her to the curb for Trump & Cruz.

In 2016, it's Hispanics--LOL Another 17% of the population was chased right into Hillary Clinton's lap.

The right wing of the party really deserves an award on how to chase off large voting blocks.

You are going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanic voters in this country on election night. The entire Republican party is going to get steamed rolled & buried on election night. And YOU deserve it.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

BTW here is a great article about the mentality of a Trump supporter that may interest you--LOL
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Carly is McCain's girl. Lost me right there. She was trying to come off as right of center but as soon as I found out about her McCain connections no way on the planet.
I admire her ability to deal with the media and her accomplishments but she'd be beholden to that old crazy jack ass.

Pity.

“You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals. Your Twitter account has several—”

Trump then interrupted Kelly, raised his finger in the air like a bloated, illegal immigrant-hating E.T., and with a smirk replied, “Only Rosie O’Donnell.”

Kelly soldiered on: “Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who is likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?”

Much More: Donald Trump’s Gross History of Misogyny: From Rosie O’Donnell to Megyn Kelly

Trump won that one.

How about Hillary's history of her treatment of women in her life. It's all going to hit the fan again.

Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says
The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

Trump won that one.

How about Hillary's history of her treatment of women in her life. It's all going to hit the fan again.

The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

Deflect much? What's Hillary got to do with it?

Your issue is a little different this year. You know, like the 1st woman Presidential candidate in the last 200 years! Women being the majority voting block in this country today at 54%, who typically vote more than 10 points than men. And of course that 17% of the population (Hispanics) that are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column.

And why should we vote for Hillary because she's a woman? Why should women vote for Hillary because she's a woman? Isn't this what you guys call "sexism"?

For one, I don't care if she's the Martian Manhunter. If she doesn't fit the bill, I'm not voting for her. I also suggest to other women here to vote for who you think is the right person for you.

It's really childish of you liberals to shame others into voting for Hillary *just because* she's a woman and nothing else. You just can't stand it when people aren't securely tied to your leash.

Forget the controversies, Donald Trump’s female employees say he’s a champion of women | Toronto Star

...In the five months the billionaire businessman has spent on the campaign trail, his inflammatory missiles toward women have prompted charges of sexism, even misogyny. But many women who have worked closely with Trump say he was a corporate executive ahead of his time in providing career advancement for women.

“From the standpoint of being a woman, I just thought he was phenomenal,” said Sunshine, 74. “He gave me the ropes, and I could either hang myself or prove myself.”

louise-sunshine2.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

PHOTO COURTESY OF LOUISE SUNSHINE

Louise Sunshine with Donald Trump, left, and President Jimmy Carter. Sunshine worked for Donald Trump for 15 years starting in the 1970s and rose to become a senior vice president.

Trump often told the women he employed that he valued those he believed would stand their ground on construction sites and in legal battles. He called Barbara Res, whom he put in charge of the construction of his now iconic Trump Tower in 1980, “a killer,” she recalled. And he used to tell her and others that “men are better than women, but a good woman is better than 10 good men.”

“He wasn’t discriminatory against women that I saw,” said Res, now in her 60s and owner of a construction consultancy.

But like many men of the era, she said, “he was sexist; he made comments and stuff like that.”

In an interview, Trump blamed perceptions of him as sexist on unfair media coverage of his presidential campaign.

“I have been very, very good for women,” he said.

Today, according to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, there are more women than men holding executive positions in the Trump Organization. Women who are in similar positions as men, Cohen said, “are compensated at equal and in many cases higher pay rates.”

It was not possible to independently verify Cohen’s data, and he declined to provide documentation.

The picture many current and former employees paint stands in contrast to the blustering controversies prompted by Trump’s comments on the campaign trail. In an interview after the first GOP debate, Trump said Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever.” He mocked the appearance GOP-rival Carly Fiorina, referring in a Rolling Stone interview to her face and asking, “Would anyone vote for that?” His attempt to make amends by saying of Fiorina, “I think she’s got a beautiful face,” struck many as demeaning.

tab-fo-us-trump-women-101jpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

CHIP SOMODEVILLA

Supporters wait for Donald Trump at a campaign rally at the Richmond International Raceway in Virginia in October.

Asked in an interview about his comments about Kelly and Fiorina, Trump said: “They are capable of taking care of themselves.”

Nevertheless, several of Trump’s female employees said he fostered a positive work environment.

Deirdre Rosen, 42, said that after working for big public companies, the seven years she has spent at the family-run Trump Organization have offered her the flexibility to “be present at soccer games and drama club” with her children.

Jill Martin, 35, described a boss who helped her overcome her caution about her abilities and encouraged her to grow. But several women who are longtime Trump supporters say the provocative outbursts that served Trump well in business and entertainment don’t belong in politics. “I don’t like the fact the worlds are merging,” said Ereka Vetrini, a TV host and lifestyle expert who appeared on The Apprentice.

Trump won that one.

Deflect much? What's Hillary got to do with it?

Well if we're going to discuss "wars on women" all candidates actions and words should be considered. Especially the two front runners.

CO9eQTVUwAAnq-O.png

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

It's a tremendous quote. Right up there with Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death" and Ronald Reagan's "Look, I might as well tell you now. He's a monkey."

Portland artist Sarah Levy wants to make sure Donald Trump's momentous line remains as entrenched in the public consciousness as Henry's utterance at the Second Virginia Convention and Reagan's shining moment in "Bedtime for Bonzo."

So she's painting portraits of Trump using her menstrual blood and selling them online. She can paint the engorged face of the leading Republican presidential candidate monthly, she's pointed out. She will donate profits from the sales to an immigrants' rights organization.

"That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women's reproductive systems to insult women's intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out," Levy told BuzzFeed.

In case you've forgotten (yeah, right), last month during the first GOP presidential debate Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly asked Trump a tough question about his attitude toward women. The question momentarily threw the tremendous real-estate mogul off stride. As far as Trump could tell, Kelly only asked him such a question because she had blood coming out of her wherever. By which he meant her nose, he later said.

The remark enraged women's groups and, you know, women, but it hasn't slowed Trump down. He remains the leading Republican presidential candidate, insisting he and he alone can "make America great again." He still dominates media coverage of ... everything.

Levy is trying to bring attention back to the "wherever" quote, hoping the outrage will stick this time. That's the title of her Trump portrait, by the way: "Wherever."

And it's worked. Levy has been inundated with interview requests, and the Internet has exploded with commentary about her art.

She has reveled in the reaction, quoting on Facebook from disgusted Trump fans who refer to her choice of paint as "cooter blood." "I think I might have just won the internet," she enthused.

Do we need any more proof that Trump has already succeeded in making America great again?

-- Douglas Perry

Donald Trump's war on women's periods becomes Portland artist's big opportunity

Trump has a well-documented history of his war on women.

Well it's not just Donald Trump--there are a lot of Republican Chimpanzees in the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh being the biggest Chimp, and many others. The further this race moves forward these Chimps are going to go Crazy Ivan on women's body parts and drive more women away from party. in fact, I expect a mass exodus of women from the Republican party into Hillary Clinton's column in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is going to do a hard right after she secures the nomination, which will attract women from the opposite side of the isle. She is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point lead for being the 1st woman Presidential nominee in the last 200 years.

But it really started in 2012 when the right wing base of the Republican party decided to make their platform about women's issues. Abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is Legitimate rape questions which was always answered by an old male Republican--LOL Republicans lost women by double digits, and younger women by a whopping 36 points--which is what secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.

How Women Changed the Outcome of the Election

In 2016 the right wing of the base not learning from the 2012, brought to the platform the same typical knuckle dragging neanderthals. Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, & the typical repeat offenders Mike Huckabee & Rick Santorum. None of these candidates would bring women back to the party, making it virtually impossible to win the White House with any of them.

There is a definite GENDER bias within the Republican party. That's why we have this "raining men" platform. An historic 15 GOP males basically running against two women (Carly Fiorina & Hillary Clinton)--LOL It's not that they fear Hillary Clinton so much but more so because they are terrified of the 1st woman POTUS.

With the Right Wing of the base (Trump supporters) chasing off another 17% of the voting population (Hispanics) when Republicans need 40% of this group to win the White House, says that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country blue from sea to shining sea.

images

This person believes what he is saying, so I suggest we give him a break. Don't yell, scream, or demand he check out his own opinions, cause it is just a waste of time. It will become dueling web sites with him and his cronies.

No, if you really want to help this poor misguided soul, get his address, and send him some meds. He/she is going to need it when his/her girl gets clobbered long before the vote ever takes place. By the time people go to the pols, this woman will have lost just like everyone knew Mcain did, and it will be more of how much she lost by, then anything else.

P.S. If you can't send him meds, let him know a doctor who will prescribe some valium for him-)

It's kind of hard to argue with HISTORY & MATH. But with your mentality--go ahead and give it a try--LOL

Republicans are the minority party in this country today at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million and Independents are the largest voting block, outnumbering both parties at 40% of the entire electorate.

IOW--It's not a good idea to chase off the largest voting block (women) with offensive remarks, telling them about rape, getting between their doctor/patient relationship by dictating what type of birth control contraceptives they're going to pay for and demanding that someone's not going to pay for birth control pills, when it is a Prescription drug and is always covered under insurance. Telling them that their own lives aren't worth saving with a too far right stance for no exception for the life of the mother, rape & incest--LOL You expect them to vote for Republicans? You're joking right?

Then in 2016 chasing off the largest minority voting block (Hispanics) representing another 17% of the population--with insults, calling them stupid, raping murdering slobs, that are good for nada.

You would have to be an EXPERT at FUZZY MATH to come out with a win for Republicans in 2016.

I expect this to happen. Just change Reagan's name to Clinton, and Carter's name to whomever the GOP nominee will be. Move the states around, whatever, but the electoral college vote will be about the same.

It's going to be a very early night. Republicans are going to get their ass's kicked.

e1980_ecmap.GIF

Oreo, more than just Hispanics will be voting next year. Or have you heard? Men, Women, Blacks, Whites, Christians, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, dead people and etc.

Anywho. Like I said to someone else, you underestimate the power of the Trump side.

For example, roughly one quarter of the US population consists of evangelicals, or about 80 million people. Polls are showing overwhelming support of candidates like Trump and Cruz by evangelicals. If they happen to consider running together on the ticket, it won't matter how many Hispanics they will need to win over.

Why are evangelicals supporting Ted Cruz and Donald Trump?

This election isn't going to be about abortion or contraception. This election is going to be about immigration, illegal immigrantion and terrorism.

Will we get through the year without a single terrorist attack? Without another illegal immigrant killing an innocent person? Highly unlikely. Hillary has a very poor record.

Give me a break, you have several knuckle dragging neanderthals in this race that could never win the White House, they would never appeal to women. They are: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and repeat offenders Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, & Rick Perry. They all are swimming upstream against a 91% population that does give exception to the life of the mother, rape and incest. Hillary Clinton is going to make certain that is pointed out.

Scott Walker committed political suicide right in front of your eyes during the 1st debate when he announced that he didn't give exception to the life of the mother. Rick Perry said something about requiring a sonogram first before an abortion--and they BOTH had to immediately DROP OUT of the race.

The right wing of the party is always about abortion, abortion, abortion. The 2012 Republican platform was all about abortion. You lost women by double digits, and younger women by 36 freaking points. These women are not coming back to get more of the same. Color them GONE, they won't be back for more. Women are NOT going to vote for Trump he is losing them already by 2 to 1.

The only shot in hell you had of leveling out the playing field was Carly Fiorina and the right wing of the base kicked her to the curb for Trump & Cruz.

In 2016, it's Hispanics--LOL Another 17% of the population was chased right into Hillary Clinton's lap.

The right wing of the party really deserves an award on how to chase off large voting blocks.

You are going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanic voters in this country on election night. The entire Republican party is going to get steamed rolled & buried on election night. And YOU deserve every Republican grave that is dug.

BTW here is a great article about the mentality of a Trump supporter that may interest you--LOL

Why am I SO surprised you LOVE Ms. Business Visa?

Forget the controversies, Donald Trump’s female employees say he’s a champion of women | Toronto Star

...In the five months the billionaire businessman has spent on the campaign trail, his inflammatory missiles toward women have prompted charges of sexism, even misogyny. But many women who have worked closely with Trump say he was a corporate executive ahead of his time in providing career advancement for women.

“From the standpoint of being a woman, I just thought he was phenomenal,” said Sunshine, 74. “He gave me the ropes, and I could either hang myself or prove myself.”

louise-sunshine2.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

PHOTO COURTESY OF LOUISE SUNSHINE

Louise Sunshine with Donald Trump, left, and President Jimmy Carter. Sunshine worked for Donald Trump for 15 years starting in the 1970s and rose to become a senior vice president.

Trump often told the women he employed that he valued those he believed would stand their ground on construction sites and in legal battles. He called Barbara Res, whom he put in charge of the construction of his now iconic Trump Tower in 1980, “a killer,” she recalled. And he used to tell her and others that “men are better than women, but a good woman is better than 10 good men.”

“He wasn’t discriminatory against women that I saw,” said Res, now in her 60s and owner of a construction consultancy.

But like many men of the era, she said, “he was sexist; he made comments and stuff like that.”

In an interview, Trump blamed perceptions of him as sexist on unfair media coverage of his presidential campaign.

“I have been very, very good for women,” he said.

Today, according to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, there are more women than men holding executive positions in the Trump Organization. Women who are in similar positions as men, Cohen said, “are compensated at equal and in many cases higher pay rates.”

It was not possible to independently verify Cohen’s data, and he declined to provide documentation.

The picture many current and former employees paint stands in contrast to the blustering controversies prompted by Trump’s comments on the campaign trail. In an interview after the first GOP debate, Trump said Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever.” He mocked the appearance GOP-rival Carly Fiorina, referring in a Rolling Stone interview to her face and asking, “Would anyone vote for that?” His attempt to make amends by saying of Fiorina, “I think she’s got a beautiful face,” struck many as demeaning.

tab-fo-us-trump-women-101jpg.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

CHIP SOMODEVILLA

Supporters wait for Donald Trump at a campaign rally at the Richmond International Raceway in Virginia in October.

Asked in an interview about his comments about Kelly and Fiorina, Trump said: “They are capable of taking care of themselves.”

Nevertheless, several of Trump’s female employees said he fostered a positive work environment.

Deirdre Rosen, 42, said that after working for big public companies, the seven years she has spent at the family-run Trump Organization have offered her the flexibility to “be present at soccer games and drama club” with her children.

Jill Martin, 35, described a boss who helped her overcome her caution about her abilities and encouraged her to grow. But several women who are longtime Trump supporters say the provocative outbursts that served Trump well in business and entertainment don’t belong in politics. “I don’t like the fact the worlds are merging,” said Ereka Vetrini, a TV host and lifestyle expert who appeared on The Apprentice.

Yes, he is arrogant and narcissistic but that didn't stop Bill Cosby Clinton from becoming President either. But the country tolerated his behavior of being a pimp in the White House and his wife covering it up to defend her arrogant and narcissistic husband by calling his victims delusional.

The-War-On-Women.jpg

Complaining about Trump's ungentlemanly comportment is like complaining about Pittsburgh's lack of seaside neighborhoods. It's just a given.

I wonder why Conservatives seem to adore him while complaining about the lives of Democrats. Shouldn't they rather want to lead by example? Their defense of Trump amounts to the old schoolyard comeback, I know you are, but what am I?

Trump's primary demographic is the low-income angry white male with little to no post high school education. These are people who have never read a policy paper on trade policy or studied the history of (say) the middle east. You are not likely to find a lot of academic books in their homes, and they are not likely to get in conversations about the impact of urban sprawl on energy consumption or the consequences of pricing oil in Euros or the difference between Sunnis & Shiites or the social and medical construction of women in the 1800's as irrational and unfit for public leadership.

The inability of the Republican Base to think about the world clearly makes them vulnerable to popular media (talk radio, Fox et al.)

They are confused. They are angry. They have been left behind by a world that is getting less white. They lack the skills to evolve with a changing economy. And so they are ripe for a steady diet of scapegoats. Their leaders suck them in with the culture war where their rage is channeled at liberals and government. They are scared into the voting booth with images of terrorists, socialists and gay gym teachers, only to emerge with a surveillance state, mismanaged wars, unlimited debt and trade laws that make it easier for business to ship production to China.

They are fed up with politics. They are fed up with slick talking establishment RHINOs who never deliver. They are desperate for straight talk. Trump is their savior

You are going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Hispanic voters in this country on election night. The entire Republican party is going to get steamed rolled & buried on election night. And YOU deserve it.

Carly is McCain's girl. Lost me right there. She was trying to come off as right of center but as soon as I found out about her McCain connections no way on the planet.
I admire her ability to deal with the media and her accomplishments but she'd be beholden to that old crazy jack ass.

Pity.

It doesn't matter to me anymore, Republicans have managed to lose this election before the first primary vote was cast--LOL That's award winning--1st time ever.

It's out of political ignorance. Your lives are entirely centered around Rush Limbaugh and other right wing talk radio, and FOX News. You really know nothing else. Reading or watching other news stations to see what people who do not come out of the same pod as you is totally unacceptable to your group. Math is definitely out of the equation--LOL History of past elections, NO way. It's just full speed ahead with whoever you agree with, without the slightest consideration of consequences.

You think of Donald Trump as some kind of John Wayne, but what you really have is Colonel Custer and your part of the 7th Calvary.

Don't worry though, after you get slaughtered, Limbaugh and all the others will be there the next morning to wipe your tears and help you blow your noses. Shortly thereafter,they'll all head to the bank saying Oh Thank God we have Hillary Clinton to talk about for the next 8 years--LOL You're nothing more than little Lambs being lead to the slaughter.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

"Talent on loan from G.A.W.Dddddddd"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back