Donald Trump, Whiner in Chief...................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

Now, considering how much the GOP has been screaming about how weak President Obama is in his policies, what makes you Trump supporters think he would be a good President if he openly states that he hates to lose and whines until he wins?

Not only that, he did it on a CNN interview. NATIONAL TELEVISION to tell everyone that he's gonna whine and whine until he gets his way.

Commander in Chief Trump? More like Whiney Bitch Wanna Be Trump.

How effective do you think Donald the Chump's whining would be against Iran or Russia?

Think whining would be effective with Kim Jon Ung?

Additionally...........I'm wondering, does Donald the Chump think he can say any crazy bat shit garbage that comes to his mind?

But then again..................the GOP let him off with his Mexican comments, his comments on McCain, his attack on the FOX reporter after the debates.

I guess he's pushing to see how far he can go before the GOP reacts to his nuttery.

Additionally...........I'm wondering, does Donald the Chump think he can say any crazy bat shit garbage that comes to his mind?

But then again..................the GOP let him off with his Mexican comments, his comments on McCain, his attack on the FOX reporter after the debates.

I guess he's pushing to see how far he can go before the GOP reacts to his nuttery.
They are already reacting. At this moment his past is being gone over with a microscope and the greatest smear machine in history is going to fuck him up.

You think FAUX Nooze only said they were making up with him, when in reality they are going to take him down?

I hope he lasts for at least another 2 months...................Stephen Colbert is even praying for him to stay in until he can get his show started.

Nutanyahoo and Trump are almost tied for King Whiner. I still give the edge to Nutanyahoo.

Donald the Chump has the answers? Really?

Then why does he only give general broad stroke answers that will fit just about anything, rather than getting into specifics?

How will he defeat ISIL? How will he get Mexico to pay for the wall? What is his stance on the Middle East, or the Keystone pipeline?

I have yet to hear a specific answer on ANYTHING concerning policy. All he does is tell us how great he is and that he whines until he gets his way.

Then why does he only give general broad stroke answers that will fit just about anything, rather than getting into specifics?

How will he defeat ISIL? How will he get Mexico to pay for the wall? What is his stance on the Middle East, or the Keystone pipeline?

I have yet to hear a specific answer on ANYTHING concerning policy. All he does is tell us how great he is and that he whines until he gets his way.
Donald Trump has a plan for all those things. You just haven't learned how to listen yet.

If the GOP wants strong candidates, then why support a Whiner in Chief?

Depends on your definition of "strong".

Considering that the stench from at least 15 of the 17 is strong enough to compete with a hog farm that doesn't give them many options.

Donald Trump has a plan for all those things. You just haven't learned how to listen yet.
I plan to win the lottery, doesn't mean it's a good plan or that it will do anything except cost money.

I plan to win the lottery, doesn't mean it's a good plan or that it will do anything except cost money.
Ah money! Donald Trump's a billionaire ya know. So he knows.

#TakeBackAmerica

I didn't like him calling himself a Whiner. Sounds like a spoiled brat. I defend his right to say what he wants and be included with the rest of the candidates, but that doesn't mean I have to support every knee jerk thing he says, Very unmanly.

#TakeBackAmerica
He knows how to waste the fuck out of some cash, spend far beyond his means and fail spectacularly.

"I do whine because I want to win and I'm not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.

Trump was pressed for specifics on the issues he's raised on the campaign trail and touched on every issue from abortion to equal pay for women to foreign policy during the half-hourlong interview on Tuesday."

Donald Trump I whine until I win - CNNPolitics.com

Now, considering how much the GOP has been screaming about how weak President Obama is in his policies, what makes you Trump supporters think he would be a good President if he openly states that he hates to lose and whines until he wins?

Not only that, he did it on a CNN interview. NATIONAL TELEVISION to tell everyone that he's gonna whine and whine until he gets his way.

Commander in Chief Trump? More like Whiney Bitch Wanna Be Trump.
Funny that Trump would mention Rosie O'Donnell, since he sounds so much like a daffy yammering bitch himself.

#TakeBackAmerica
He knows how to waste the fuck out of some cash, spend far beyond his means and fail spectacularly.
And how to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Oh my another thread on the Donald with posts reflecting the emotions of progressives who won't vote for him but sure as hell are obsessed with him.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back