Donald Trump's BRILLIANT & Unusual Plan to Lower the National Debt

Yeah, let's pave over Arlington cemetary and turn it into condos !

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .

Are you trying to be stupid or does such stupid posts come automatically? Who said anything about selling national treasures other than you?

That's what this Thread is about right? Selling off national assets .

But youre so smart . Explain to me trumps plan to build a 1200 mile wall, increase the military, invade the mid east , and start trade wars wh the rest of the planet . How is that gonna be paid ? By selling off post office buildings ? By the way, ain't the post office on its own?

Ask a Trump supporter about the wall.

Again, where did anyone say that he was selling national treasures, you are an idiot.

I don't support Trump but at least I'm smart enough to know that he won't sell a cemetery, the Statue of Liberty or the Grand Canyon, you are being stupid.

Where did he say he wasn’t selling it….I’m just asking.

Why would you be stupid enough to think he would?

Why would you be stupid enough to trust Donald Trump?

Are you trying to be stupid or does such stupid posts come automatically? Who said anything about selling national treasures other than you?

But youre so smart . Explain to me trumps plan to build a 1200 mile wall, increase the military, invade the mid east , and start trade wars wh the rest of the planet . How is that gonna be paid ? By selling off post office buildings ? By the way, ain't the post office on its own?

Again, where did anyone say that he was selling national treasures, you are an idiot.

I don't support Trump but at least I'm smart enough to know that he won't sell a cemetery, the Statue of Liberty or the Grand Canyon, you are being stupid.

Who said I trust Trump? I trust him just a bit more than Clinton, which isn't much at all.

Who said I trust Trump? I trust him just a bit more than Clinton, which isn't much at all.

Why would I think you don’t trust Trump; he’s your new Messiah.

Not my messiah and why would you ask me if I trusted Trump if you thought I thought he was my messiah? You high or just not intelligent?

Not my messiah and why would you ask me if I trusted Trump if you thought I thought he was my messiah? You high or just not intelligent?

Wow, you don’t like having a politician appointed as your Messiah?

Do you?

We have now reached the point in the thread where libs have no idea or argument and its talk in circles time

Do you?

Didn’t like it for 8 years. Happy to return the favor.

Do you?

Didn’t like it for 8 years. Happy to return the favor.

In the words of your new messiah “he started it”

Wont affect the housing market unless people decide to build on all that vacant land......and libs hate 1% so whats your prob if there is more competition in the commercial and office sector maybe resulting in a small dip in price.......

We have now reached the point in the thread where libs have no idea or argument and its talk in circles time

I’m curious;

When the government buildings are put on sale…what happens to the price of comparable real estate in the area?\

Wont affect the housing market unless people decide to build on all that vacant land......and libs hate 1% so whats your prob if there is more competition in the commercial and office sector maybe resulting in a small dip in price.......

Vacant land isn’t the issue. The commercial buildings in metropolitan areas will simply add square footage to most areas that are already saturated with empty office space. Whenever you increase the amount available (economists call this the “supply”), the price usually drops. That means if you are trying to sell your building….you’re going to get less. If you’re trying to market it as the agent, you’re going to get less. And of course, the less valuation, the less the tax base for the municipality and the state.

Trump worshipers won’t question their messiah of course….but all of the above is factual and not in dispute.

BTW some old Post Offices sit on primo riverside property.....so getting them out of there and doing something with it in private sector would pump cash into that cities coffers

More buildings paying taxes instead of being dead weight.....oooops

Buildings pay taxes…. is that one of those Romney “Corporations are people” arguments? :rofl:

Seriously dude…you can’t be this ignorant on the way it works.

If someone buys the buildings, they’ll pay taxes on them. Of course with office space at zero demand in most cities….buying a 1975 government building will be high on developer’s to-do lists. NOT

More buildings paying taxes instead of being dead weight.....oooops

Buildings pay taxes…. is that one of those Romney “Corporations are people” arguments? :rofl:

Seriously dude…you can’t be this ignorant on the way it works.

If someone buys the buildings, they’ll pay taxes on them. Of course with office space at zero demand in most cities….buying a 1975 government building will be high on developer’s to-do lists. NOT

Lot of of old commercial buildings being turned into high end condos and such......zero demand for office space????? here I thought the economy was roaring along......libs told me so

BTW some old Post Offices sit on primo riverside property.....so getting them out of there and doing something with it in private sector would pump cash into that cities coffers

There will be some diamonds in the rough. I don’t discount that. And there will be some windfall. But to think that you can put out 16T worth of property without the adverse effect of driving down demand and prices in the larger market is simply incorrect.

There will be some diamonds in the rough. I don’t discount that. And there will be some windfall. But to think that you can put out 16T worth of property without the adverse effect of driving down demand and prices in the larger market is simply incorrect.

Once more slowly......Its not all built up.........some of it would be bulldozed..........the benefits from such a drastic reduction of the debt would energize the economy.......no need to extend age requirements for SS because of budget shortages you try to fix on the back of the old either

Forum List

Back