Donald Trump's BRILLIANT & Unusual Plan to Lower the National Debt

More buildings paying taxes instead of being dead weight.....oooops

Buildings pay taxes…. is that one of those Romney “Corporations are people” arguments? :rofl:

Seriously dude…you can’t be this ignorant on the way it works.

If someone buys the buildings, they’ll pay taxes on them. Of course with office space at zero demand in most cities….buying a 1975 government building will be high on developer’s to-do lists. NOT

Lot of of old commercial buildings being turned into high end condos and such......zero demand for office space????? here I thought the economy was roaring along......libs told me so

Ahh…we’re to the point where conservatives stop debating with data and begin arguing with anecdotes. Happens every time.

exactly what data have you provided other than assume its 16 trillion of buildings which its not

Yeah, let's pave over Arlington cemetary and turn it into condos !

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .

Once we pave over the Arlington cemetery what would liberals spit on as they walk by it? They already spit on the vietnam memorial.

What other candidate would come up with innovative ideas like that (or even CARE about reducing the debt for that matter)?

Any other who's out of his fucking mind.
Your idea of sanity is to keep repeating the same process of borrowing and spending and expecting a different outcome. If I'm not mistaken, that's the definition of insanity.

What other candidate would come up with innovative ideas like that (or even CARE about reducing the debt for that matter)?

Your idea of sanity is to keep repeating the same process of borrowing and spending and expecting a different outcome. If I'm not mistaken, that's the definition of insanity.

Much like trusting anything Donald Trump says….

exactly what data have you provided other than assume its 16 trillion of buildings which its not

I said 16T worth of property (he also talks about extracting the energy from public lands)….
Refuting your own arguments now......thanks...........why do you hate old people and want their SS retirement age to keep getting raised

Resulting my arguments? No. Simply correcting your woefully inept attempt to lie about my position.

I sure hope it is not wildlife refuges and national parks... I want the National Park here, to Stay the National Park....

Didnt lie.......merely informed you most of the property is land not buildings..........care to enlighten us on how the libs will tackle the debt.......we know Bernie and Hilly favor taxes.....that'll work

Didnt lie.......merely informed you most of the property is land not buildings..........care to enlighten us on how the libs will tackle the debt.......we know Bernie and Hilly favor taxes.....that'll work

Good point. Trump was talking about raising taxes at one time too. Is that still what he plans to do????

Much like trusting anything Donald Trump says….
That makes no sense, stupid.

More buildings paying taxes instead of being dead weight.....oooops

Buildings pay taxes…. is that one of those Romney “Corporations are people” arguments? :rofl:

Seriously dude…you can’t be this ignorant on the way it works.

If someone buys the buildings, they’ll pay taxes on them. Of course with office space at zero demand in most cities….buying a 1975 government building will be high on developer’s to-do lists. NOT

Lot of of old commercial buildings being turned into high end condos and such......zero demand for office space????? here I thought the economy was roaring along......libs told me so

Ahh…we’re to the point where conservatives stop debating with data and begin arguing with anecdotes. Happens every time.

You had no data, yet you are assuming the worst. Yet you don't know.

Depending on where and when their could be a strong demand for property. I'd have to look closer at what his plan really entails, but that won't happen, campaigns are words and glitter. You don't need substance, your messiah proved that.

Yeah, let's pave over Arlington cemetary and turn it into condos !

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .
Has anyone offered a plan on how the wall will be built on or in the thousand miles of border that is the Rio Grande River? Will we build the wall right down the middle of the river?

cutting liberal debt and freebies- trump could build 100 walls.

This idea has been tossed around in the past. It falls off the tracks when the "assets" that would be sold have to be determined. Without suggesting the "assets in detail, it's just a proposal with no substance.

Sell Off 19 Trillion In Government Assets

Didn't Trump recently buy that huge Wash. D.C. Post Office and change it into the most luxurious hotel in D.C.? Why YES, HE DID!!!!!

NBC News ^ | 4 hours ago | by ANNE THOMPSON and CHRISTINA COLEBURN
As president, Donald Trump would sell off $16 trillion worth of U.S. government assets in order to fulfill his pledge to eliminate the national debt in eight years, senior adviser with the campaign Barry Bennett said. "The United States government owns more real estate than anybody else, more land than anybody else, more energy than anybody else," Bennett told Chris Jansing Sunday on MSNBC. "We can get rid of government buildings we're not using, we can extract the energy from government lands, we can do all kinds of things to extract value from the assets that we hold." In a...
Lol so Trump believes eliminating real estate waste is somehow going to fix our massive debt problem? Are you people really this retarded?

Sell Off 19 Trillion In Government Assets

Didn't Trump recently buy that huge Wash. D.C. Post Office and change it into the most luxurious hotel in D.C.? Why YES, HE DID!!!!!

NBC News ^ | 4 hours ago | by ANNE THOMPSON and CHRISTINA COLEBURN
As president, Donald Trump would sell off $16 trillion worth of U.S. government assets in order to fulfill his pledge to eliminate the national debt in eight years, senior adviser with the campaign Barry Bennett said. "The United States government owns more real estate than anybody else, more land than anybody else, more energy than anybody else," Bennett told Chris Jansing Sunday on MSNBC. "We can get rid of government buildings we're not using, we can extract the energy from government lands, we can do all kinds of things to extract value from the assets that we hold." In a...
Lol so Trump believes eliminating real estate waste is somehow going to fix our massive debt problem? Are you people really this retarded?
Maybe we could have a uuuge yard sale on the National Mall and get rid of all that clutter in the Smithsonian. We could even sell the art on E-bay.

Forum List

Back