Donald Trump's Chances of being President

Under the MOST optimistic and TRADITIONAL circumstances (which doesn't exist in Donald Trump's extreme circumstances)...
Donald Trump would get Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia...
Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Alaska...
Wyoming, New Mexico, Iowa, Indiana and states like that...

NEVER in American history was that enough to win.
:)
He will win.
If you really think so you're as delusional as he is ......and that is REALLY, REALLY delusional. He just tweeted that a new CNN poll shows him ahead in Ohio. Well, that is true except that he is ignoring all of the other Ohio polls that shows that Clinton is ahead, including one that has her ahead by 10 points http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/ohio-election-forecast.html

Under the MOST optimistic and TRADITIONAL circumstances (which doesn't exist in Donald Trump's extreme circumstances)...
Donald Trump would get Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia...
Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Kansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Utah, Alaska...

He will win.
If you really think so you're as delusional as he is ......and that is REALLY, REALLY delusional. He just tweeted that a new CNN poll shows him ahead in Ohio. Well, that is true except that he is ignoring all of the other Ohio polls that shows that Clinton is ahead, including one that has her ahead by 10 points http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/ohio-election-forecast.html
He's going to win. Ever since his CLEAR last victory at the debate you dingbats have been declaring victory at the top of your lungs, which is a CLEAR indication you are losing. A long time have I watched your patterns.

He will win.
He's going to win. Ever since his CLEAR last victory at the debate you dingbats have been declaring victory at the top of your lungs, which is a CLEAR indication you are losing. A long time have I watched your patterns.
:banana2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Who will win the presidency?
Who’d Who would win the presidency today?

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%

He will win.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

These are Donald Trump's chances of being President.

All that Hillary Clinton needs to win is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida...
California, Washington State, Oregon...
Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Nevada and Colorado.

That's all that Hillary needs.
The ONLY big high electoral vote state than the Repukes ever have, is Texas.

Women make up greater than 51 % of the American population, and Donald Trump is somewhere around 8 to 15 % with Women.
(combined across all political parties)

That is a dynamic that can (and does) turn red states Blue.

The ONLY two minority groups that Donald Trump MIGHT have, are Cubans and Vietnamese people, both are nowhere near enough.

Donald Trump also doesn't have anywhere near 70 % of the white male vote, which also in practice wouldn't enough even if he had that.

And the mere idea that he has A simple majority of the white male vote is offensive to me.
That is the only thing that comes close to making me want to be sorry about who I am.

He will win.

:0) You'd have to be a complete clueless moron who knows absolutely NOTHING about politics to believe this bullshit.

Even many republicans don't want the orange clown man to win .. AND, unbeknownst to Trump's moron horde, Trump doesn't want to win .. he never did.

The good news for you is in about 3 weeks you can claim the whole thing was rigged and Trump never had a chance.

... good luck with that. :0)

These are Donald Trump's chances of being President.

All that Hillary Clinton needs to win is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida...
California, Washington State, Oregon...
Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Nevada and Colorado.

That's all that Hillary needs.
The ONLY big high electoral vote state than the Repukes ever have, is Texas.

Women make up greater than 51 % of the American population, and Donald Trump is somewhere around 8 to 15 % with Women.
(combined across all political parties)

That is a dynamic that can (and does) turn red states Blue.

The ONLY two minority groups that Donald Trump MIGHT have, are Cubans and Vietnamese people, both are nowhere near enough.

Donald Trump also doesn't have anywhere near 70 % of the white male vote, which also in practice wouldn't enough even if he had that.

And the mere idea that he has A simple majority of the white male vote is offensive to me.
That is the only thing that comes close to making me want to be sorry about who I am.

Beg harder. :0)

He will win.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!
What's absurd? The 538 analysis? YOU are absurd. You might also want to look at the NY Times Upshot analysis. '

If he were to win , YOU would loose unless you're a wealthy, white , Heterosexual, citizen of the US, but you are apparently to fucking stupid to know that.

He will win.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!
What's absurd? The 538 analysis? YOU are absurd. You might also want to look at the NY Times Upshot analysis. '

If he were to win , YOU would loose unless you're a wealthy, white , Heterosexual, citizen of the US, but you are apparently to fucking stupid to know that.
whenever I see loony lefties screaming victory at the top of their lungs I see a LIE.

Everyone can see that now. We've watched you morons for a century.

He will win.

:0) You'd have to be a complete clueless moron who knows absolutely NOTHING about politics to believe this bullshit.

Even many republicans don't want the orange clown man to win .. AND, unbeknownst to Trump's moron horde, Trump doesn't want to win .. he never did.

The good news for you is in about 3 weeks you can claim the whole thing was rigged and Trump never had a chance.

Lucky all the democrats are crossing the floor to vote for him.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

whenever I see loony lefties screaming victory at the top of their lungs I see a LIE.

.. and you've watched the right lose every social issue they care about .. guns are next. :0)

He will win.

Lucky all the democrats are crossing the floor to vote for him.

Sure they are. :0)

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

.. and you've watched the right lose every social issue they care about .. guns are next. :0)
Yes and we've seen the far left and the right cheer on the international banks that have been socially engineering us out of all things worth having.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

Yes and we've seen the far left and the right cheer on the international banks that have been socially engineering us out of all things worth having.

.. and you think Trump is going to save us from that?

.. not a chance in Hell.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

Guns aren't going anywhere.

Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

88.4%

Donald Trump

11.6%
That's absurd!

That's what they said about the confederate flag that is stinking up garbage dumps today.

To the victors go the spoils .. and if republicans lose the Senate .. and they will .. you've just handed the Supreme Court to democrats and Hillary Clinton ,, who will get to choose 3 or 4 new members to the court .. with Obama possibly being one of them.

That's absurd!

That's what they said about the confederate flag that is stinking up garbage dumps today.

To the victors go the spoils .. and if republicans lose the Senate .. and they will .. you've just handed the Supreme Court to democrats and Hillary Clinton ,, who will get to choose 3 or 4 new members to the court .. with Obama possibly being one of them.

Private citizens can still own Confederate flags. :dunno:

Private citizens can still own Confederate flags. :dunno:

Many will still be able to own guns .. with more restrictions and controls with the Clinton Supreme Court.

That's absurd!

You aren't the victor. The Powers that be, are.

Forum List

Back