Donald Trump's Chances of being President

That's absurd!
What's absurd? The 538 analysis? YOU are absurd. You might also want to look at the NY Times Upshot analysis. '

If he were to win , YOU would loose unless you're a wealthy, white , Heterosexual, citizen of the US, but you are apparently to fucking stupid to know that.
whenever I see loony lefties screaming victory at the top of their lungs I see a LIE.

Everyone can see that now. We've watched you morons for a century.

.. and you've watched the right lose every social issue they care about .. guns are next. :0)
Yes and we've seen the far left and the right cheer on the international banks that have been socially engineering us out of all things worth having.

.. and you think Trump is going to save us from that?

.. not a chance in Hell.
he's certainly putting Dingbat journalists in their place. Maybe some more of us will face down Thought Police in our own lives.

What's absurd? The 538 analysis? YOU are absurd. You might also want to look at the NY Times Upshot analysis. '

If he were to win , YOU would loose unless you're a wealthy, white , Heterosexual, citizen of the US, but you are apparently to fucking stupid to know that.
whenever I see loony lefties screaming victory at the top of their lungs I see a LIE.

.. and you've watched the right lose every social issue they care about .. guns are next. :0)

Guns aren't going anywhere.

That's what they said about the confederate flag that is stinking up garbage dumps today.

To the victors go the spoils .. and if republicans lose the Senate .. and they will .. you've just handed the Supreme Court to democrats and Hillary Clinton ,, who will get to choose 3 or 4 new members to the court .. with Obama possibly being one of them.
You aren't the victor. The Powers that be, are.

My point exactly .. and in about 3 weeks those powers will be in control.

These are Donald Trump's chances of being President.

All that Hillary Clinton needs to win is Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida...
California, Washington State, Oregon...
Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Nevada and Colorado.

That's all that Hillary needs.
The ONLY big high electoral vote state than the Repukes ever have, is Texas.

Women make up greater than 51 % of the American population, and Donald Trump is somewhere around 8 to 15 % with Women.
(combined across all political parties)

That is a dynamic that can (and does) turn red states Blue.

The ONLY two minority groups that Donald Trump MIGHT have, are Cubans and Vietnamese people, both are nowhere near enough.

Donald Trump also doesn't have anywhere near 70 % of the white male vote, which also in practice wouldn't enough even if he had that.

And the mere idea that he has A simple majority of the white male vote is offensive to me.
That is the only thing that comes close to making me want to be sorry about who I am.
Well..so he doesn't have any real chance to be elected?
Am I right? :eusa_think:
You’re right.

There is no EC path to victor for Trump.

Even if Trump wins Nevada, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, and Maine’s Second Congressional District, Clinton still wins with 272 EC votes.

Yes and we've seen the far left and the right cheer on the international banks that have been socially engineering us out of all things worth having.

.. not a chance in Hell.
he's certainly putting Dingbat journalists in their place. Maybe some more of us will face down Thought Police in our own lives.

Those journalists will still have their jobs when Trump is back to looking up little girls skirts again.

Powerless

.. not a chance in Hell.

Those journalists will still have their jobs when Trump is back to looking up little girls skirts again.

Powerless
He will always be a hero and go down in history as a resistance fighter. They will be feared ann reviled as the ushers of the Orwellian prison state.

However, TRUMP IS WINNING AND WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

And we will hunt down and execute the Cultural Marxists.

That's what they said about the confederate flag that is stinking up garbage dumps today.

To the victors go the spoils .. and if republicans lose the Senate .. and they will .. you've just handed the Supreme Court to democrats and Hillary Clinton ,, who will get to choose 3 or 4 new members to the court .. with Obama possibly being one of them.

They have been in control for hundreds of years. They were behind the colonising of Africa, for diamond wealth.

But when trump gets elected he will curb them just a tiny bit. Every time a left wing leader gets elected, it alleviates the pain of the people just enough for some lives to be saved from misery.

Hillary is a right wing stooge.

.. not a chance in Hell.

Powerless
He will always be a hero and go down in history as a resistance fighter. They will be feared ann reviled as the ushers of the Orwellian prison state.

However, TRUMP IS WINNING AND WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

And we will hunt down and execute the Cultural Marxists.
About like Dick Ewell and Stonewall Jackson
lol

They have been in control for hundreds of years. They were behind the colonising of Africa, for diamond wealth.

But when trump gets elected he will curb them just a tiny bit. Every time a left wing leader gets elected, it alleviates the pain of the people just enough for some lives to be saved from misery.

Hillary is a right wing stooge.

Keep snorting that coke, and Bogarting that PCP laced joint
lol

Forum List

Back