🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
So much hate from the paid trolls on this thread. How much does the DNC pay you guys?
:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I am so happy to see that I am not the ONLY poster that understands the government has paid trolls to come on here and embarrass themselves with pathetic lies such as trump has told more lies than any president ever blah blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

camp is the biggest shill of them all.He kinda gave it away with how he ignores the corruption of his hero FDR.:haha:

9 pages worth of lies is pretty impressive, wouldn't you say? :slap:

of course if you can find a credible, verifiable, & unbiased source that can top that, i'll be happy to not get paid for this post, m'k? :spinner:

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

:cool:

He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Trump has been president just over a year and cancer rates are skyrocketing? Liberals are such liars do your pants catch on fire daily?
Skyrocketing in coal country Appalachia doofus. 36% higher than the rest of the nation. His actions and positions only make it worse and offer absolutely no chance of reversing the trend.

Dumb ass there hasn't been enough time for this to be Trump's fault.
:happy-1:
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

He reminds me of the republican worsshippers who blamed the the last great recession ENTIRELY on Obama even though Bush got the ball rolling.:rolleyes::D
logic and common sense never register with this troll.:iyfyus.jpg:

From your link, "“Since the mid-1990s, Justice Stevens has been the leader of the court’s liberal wing and its strongest voice for progressive causes."

Other than that, they claim he's a Republican but their only evidence is that he was a Republican 40 years ago when he was nominated. There isn't a single piece of data in either articles that shows he's been a Republican since 1976.

You just want him to be one because you think somehow that matters to anyone in your campaign to ban guns. He's not and it wouldn't anyway

I don't want him to.be one. He is one. And the only reason. I care is because you are making a fool of yourself again.

You really can't admit it when you are wrong like a man.

And, I have no campaign to ban guns. That's you lying again.

You're not convincing anyone to flip sides that I'm a fool because I don't believe JPS is a Republican. And all you have are articles that refer to him as a Republican with no explanation of how they know he's been a Republican since 1976. And even then he was nominated as a left Republican because the Senate was Democrat

Sad. You just can't do it. Sad fucking loser.

Where is that thread you say I started to flame you but got everything wrong?

So I agree with Trump on some issues, disagree with others, and argue with both sides and call myself a libertarian and you say I'm a Republican. JPS hasn't agreed with the Republicans on anything you can point to in 40 years and you say he's a Republican.

Your grasp of what it means to be a Republican is completely inane
Trump is a Nationalist...................

And goes against the grain on both sides of the isle..............

But Trump is doing everything he can to fulfill his campaign promises..............while under attack by both sides of the isle.........

This is why he's been in the trenches since being in office.............the establishment likes the things the way they have always been..........and Trump is a threat to that mindset...............

The War against the Deep State continues and rightfully so......

a fact that all these paid shill trolls like camp, playtime ect ect,cant counter.:2up: cool to see there are other people out there like you and the OP who gets all this.:thup:

So much hate from the paid trolls on this thread. How much does the DNC pay you guys?
I am so happy to see that I am not the ONLY poster that understands the government has paid trolls to come on here and embarrass themselves with pathetic lies such as trump has told more lies than any president ever blah blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

camp is the biggest shill of them all.He kinda gave it away with how he ignores the corruption of his hero FDR.:haha:

of course if you can find a credible, verifiable, & unbiased source that can top that, i'll be happy to not get paid for this post, m'k? :spinner:

yeah 9 pages of lies by shills like you camp,and others yes I wont argue with you on THAT fact.:2up:

yeah 9 pages of lies by shills like you camp,and others yes I wont argue with you on THAT fact.:2up:

they are easily verified.

in other words, you can't cough up a fucking thing that counters what i posted...

cha-ching-type.png

& with this post *you* just paid the pizza guy....

I don't remember ever calling you a republican.

I don't give a shit what your party is. You defend and support the worst president we've ever had

I'm not sure how you think that is a contradiction, but whatever. And Trump isn't the worst President we've had in the last two Presidents

I wasn't a Democrat until about a year ago. Does it matter to you?

What a load of crap. You've been lock step with the Democrats since I joined the board

IAt issue here is your inability to admit when you are wrong. You flail around looking for a way to spin your ignorance. Sad.

LoneLaughedAt: Here's a link that proves JPS was a Republican 41 years ago. Now admit you're wrong! Admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it ...

I never said he wasn't a Republican 41 years ago. I said he isn't a Republican and you've provided nothing contrary to that other than your own insistence and two articles that support he was a Republican 41 years ago

Thank god Trump got elected,the corruption of the deep state and the war against americans that was going on against us with BOTH Bush and Obama would have continued and expanded for sure had another clinton been in office,the clintons,Obama's and Bushs are all globalists and the war in the mideast would have expanded same as it did under Obama. we never would have had jobs brought back to amercia as they have under trump and the deep state would have expanded their role against americans had hildebeast been elected for sure.

thank god for the miracle of trump getting elected.i thought for sure hildebeast was a shoe in. a time i was happy to be wrong on.:banana:

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.
NOT being Hilary Clinton.

I so much thank the lucky stars that hildebeast is not the president.I was like ANYBODY but her. that was not the case in the last election where even though i hate obama,i was not one of the naive people that said-anybody but Obama.

It would have been no different under romney,they are two birds of a feather in that he is ALSO a globalist and part of the NWO plot againist america that the clintons,bushs and Obamas are all part of.

I don't remember ever calling you a republican.

I don't give a shit what your party is. You defend and support the worst president we've ever had

I'm not sure how you think that is a contradiction, but whatever. And Trump isn't the worst President we've had in the last two Presidents

I wasn't a Democrat until about a year ago. Does it matter to you?

What a load of crap. You've been lock step with the Democrats since I joined the board

IAt issue here is your inability to admit when you are wrong. You flail around looking for a way to spin your ignorance. Sad.

LoneLaughedAt: Here's a link that proves JPS was a Republican 41 years ago. Now admit you're wrong! Admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it ...

I never said he wasn't a Republican 41 years ago. I said he isn't a Republican and you've provided nothing contrary to that other than your own insistence and two articles that support he was a Republican 41 years ago

Thank god Trump got elected,the corruption of the deep state and the war against americans that was going on against us with BOTH Bush and Obama would have continued and expanded for sure had another clinton been in office,the clintons,Obama's and Bushs are all globalists and the war in the mideast would have expanded same as it did under Obama. we never would have had jobs brought back to amercia as they have under trump and the deep state would have expanded their role against americans had hildebeast been elected for sure.

thank god for the miracle of trump getting elected.i thought for sure hildebeast was a shoe in. a time i was happy to be wrong on.:banana:

lol...you're parroting steve bannon...

Trump exposed the swamp...he blew up the Clinton/Bush facade and made Obama look like a little bitch...he has awakened a nation of patriots that like him...they are not going to take shit from establishment assholes and media morons anymore....

eagle1462010, post: 19624211
I posted an article from the Military Times.....

You avoided my reply, the MT does not say previous ROE forbid dropping the MOAB on a Taliban infested cave.

Alas:

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign
Medea Benjamin
According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

Now we see why Trumpo dropped one MOAB.

Had to outdo the black guy.
Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement

But it is clear that the rules of engagement, which restrain troops from firing in order to spare civilian casualties, cut back on airstrikes and artillery strikes — the types of support that protect troops during raids and ambushes.

“In Afghanistan, the [rules of engagement] that were put in place in 2009 and 2010 have created hesitation and confusion for our war fighters,” said Wayne Simmons, a retired U.S. intelligence officer who worked in NATO headquarters in Kabul as the rules took effect, first under Army Gen. Stanley M. McChrystal, then Army Gen. David H. Petraeus.

“It is no accident nor a coincidence that from January 2009 to August of 2010, coinciding with the Obama/McChrystal radical change of the [rules of engagement], casualties more than doubled,” Mr. Simmons said. “The carnage will certainly continue as the already fragile and ineffective [rules] have been further weakened by the Obama

U.S. Military Rules of Engagement in Afghanistan Questioned

U.S. military commanders say they have repeatedly put their troops in harm’s way for progress that has proved fleeting, according to coalition members working with the U.S.-led military coalition.

“We have the capacity to annihilate the Taliban threat. But because of the rules of engagement under the new mission, our hands are tied,” said an American adviser to the coalition in Helmand, who described the rules as incomprehensible.

The rules of engagement in Afghanistan changed a year ago, when the U.S. and its allies ended their combat mission and began a new effort consisting of training, advising and assisting Afghan forces, and conducting counterterrorism operations when needed.

Under the new rules, the U.S. military can’t target militants solely because they are identified as members of the Taliban. U.S. forces can act if the Taliban threaten them or their NATO allies, but aren’t allowed to protect Afghan forces except under what commanders consider extreme cases or when they are accompanied by U.S. forces.

The change occurred in part because the U.S. is trying to nurture peace talks with the Taliban as well as reconciliation with the government of Afghanistan, while handing off primary fighting responsibility to Afghan forces.

MEDAL: Mattis vs Petraeus and the new Rules of Engagement

In short, U.S. troops are now allowed to shoot first when they find Taliban insurgents or Islamic State militants.

That’s a major shift from the Obama-era rules of engagement that often required U.S. forces to “basically be in contact with that enemy” before getting authorization for airstrikes or artillery strikes, Mattis said.

Loosening those rules of engagement will be welcome news to many U.S. troops. For years, we’ve heard from service members — on the ground and in the air — who say they’ve missed good opportunities to take out enemy targets because lawyers in the rear refused to approve strikes.

And, even worse, we’ve heard stories of troops who were punished for making good-faith, split-second decisions that, in the hindsight of senior officers, were found to be in violation of the restrictive rules of engagement.

Calibrating rules of engagement is no easy task. But the pendulum had clearly swung too far in the wrong direction after 16 years of war.

What started out with “shock and awe” and a kick-in-the-door mentality eventually changed dramatically and gave way to heightened concerns about “hearts and minds” and civilian casualties.

In the eyes of many troops on the ground, that looked a lot like politically constrained paralysis.

Army LT Gets 20-years in Prison for Violating Rules of Engagement | RallyPoint

What are your thoughts about murder charges during war?

Prosecutors said 1LT Clint Lorance ordered his men to open fire immediately in violation of the military’s rules of engagement, which requires soldiers to hold fire unless they have evidence of hostile action or hostile intent. They said three men on a motorcycle approached the patrol in July 2012. Two were killed and the third ran away.

1LT Lorance was sentenced to 20 years in prison, forfeiture of pay and dismissal from the military.

A retired Air Force captain says Pentagon covered up real cause of deadly chopper crash

Permission denied

That night it didn’t matter, because the gunship was not given permission to fire. “We had seen two of them (insurgents) moving, crawling away from the area, as to not really make a whole lot of scene,” she recalled.

Monitoring the scene from above, she relayed the scene to the ground force commander. “You have two enemy forces that are still alive,” she said. “Permission to engage.”

They were denied.

Marquez told Circa the ground commander's decision to not allow her crew to engage the two enemy fighters sealed the fate of those involved in Extortion 17.

38 dead

The largest loss of U.S. Navy Seals in their history. Because of Rules of Engagement................the C130 was denied permission to fire under Obama ROE'S.
Troops called those they called for permission..........LAWYERS...........

6f34f2d90bba0914fca365b66155dd0b.jpg

Sentenced to 20 years ............for firing first and violating Obama Rules of Engagement..............Under Mattis rules NOTHING WOULD BE SAID.

You avoided my reply, the MT does not say previous ROE forbid dropping the MOAB on a Taliban infested cave.

Alas:

Medea Benjamin
According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

But it is clear that the rules of engagement, which restrain troops from firing in order to spare civilian casualties, cut back on airstrikes and artillery strikes — the types of support that protect troops during raids and ambushes.

“In Afghanistan, the [rules of engagement] that were put in place in 2009 and 2010 have created hesitation and confusion for our war fighters,” said Wayne Simmons, a retired U.S. intelligence officer who worked in NATO headquarters in Kabul as the rules took effect, first under Army Gen. Stanley M. McChrystal, then Army Gen. David H. Petraeus.

“It is no accident nor a coincidence that from January 2009 to August of 2010, coinciding with the Obama/McChrystal radical change of the [rules of engagement], casualties more than doubled,” Mr. Simmons said. “The carnage will certainly continue as the already fragile and ineffective [rules] have been further weakened by the Obama

U.S. military commanders say they have repeatedly put their troops in harm’s way for progress that has proved fleeting, according to coalition members working with the U.S.-led military coalition.

“We have the capacity to annihilate the Taliban threat. But because of the rules of engagement under the new mission, our hands are tied,” said an American adviser to the coalition in Helmand, who described the rules as incomprehensible.

The rules of engagement in Afghanistan changed a year ago, when the U.S. and its allies ended their combat mission and began a new effort consisting of training, advising and assisting Afghan forces, and conducting counterterrorism operations when needed.

Under the new rules, the U.S. military can’t target militants solely because they are identified as members of the Taliban. U.S. forces can act if the Taliban threaten them or their NATO allies, but aren’t allowed to protect Afghan forces except under what commanders consider extreme cases or when they are accompanied by U.S. forces.

The change occurred in part because the U.S. is trying to nurture peace talks with the Taliban as well as reconciliation with the government of Afghanistan, while handing off primary fighting responsibility to Afghan forces.

From your link:

A connection between the sharp increase in American deaths and restrictive rules of engagement is difficult to confirm. More deaths surely stemmed from ramped-up counterterrorism raids and the Taliban’s response with more homemade bombs, the No. 1 killer of NATO forces in Afghanistan.

To put it mildly: you are an idiot.

An increase in casualties due to ROE is not the lie that was posted.

The McChrystal ROE were necessary at the time so the Afghan Army could take over.

probably said already:
pissing libs/etc off
making them go out of their minds

Congressman questions if Army Special Forces denied rescue force, fire support
Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.), questioned if the rules of engagement in Afghanistan played a role in limiting the support troops on the ground received. They remain “so restrictive that when a unit is pinned down available assets are not given the latitude to respond in a timely manner and it appears in this case that it cost lives,” Zinke said in an interview.

Army Staff Sgt. Matthew Q. McClintock, 30, of Des Moines, Wash., was killed Tuesday when his team, along with a detachment of Afghan commandos came under small arms fire. In the ensuing battle, an Army HH-60 helicopter was damaged, forcing it to the ground, while another was waved off because of heavy enemy fire. Two other U.S. soldiers were wounded as were an unknown number of Afghan troops.

Zinke, who said he has been in touch with Special Forces soldiers close to the operation, said that the quick-reaction force was delayed by hours along with close air support sent to help the beleaguered troops. Zinke said that an AC-130 gunship was deployed to support the special forces troops, but was not allowed to fire on the enemy because of concerns of collateral damage. Instead, he said, the aircraft was only allowed to fire into a field.

In light of these reports Zinke has called for a hearing for the Pentagon to explain the exact circumstances of what happened on the ground in Marja. “There is every indication,” he said, that air support and rescue efforts were “arbitrarily delayed.”

Alas:

Medea Benjamin

From your link:

A connection between the sharp increase in American deaths and restrictive rules of engagement is difficult to confirm. More deaths surely stemmed from ramped-up counterterrorism raids and the Taliban’s response with more homemade bombs, the No. 1 killer of NATO forces in Afghanistan.

To put it mildly: you are an idiot.

An increase in casualties due to ROE is not the lie that was posted.

The McChrystal ROE were necessary at the time so the Afghan Army could take over.
Pardon me while I spam the damn thread with those FUCKED BY OBAMA ROE'S..................

Take your I D 10 T form and place it where the sun doesn't shine.

Obama FRAGGED our military...............denied them support ..................and tied their damned hands behind their backs in the fight over there.....

6f34f2d90bba0914fca365b66155dd0b.jpg

Sentenced to 20 years ............for firing first and violating Obama Rules of Engagement..............Under Mattis rules NOTHING WOULD BE SAID.

Bullshit. US troops at checkpoints cannot shoot unarmed men just for approaching.

Nothing to do with ROE.

Forum List

Back