🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
This Marine won the Medal of Honor in that fight...............pissed off Marine bashing ROE's...........

According to Petraeus those ROE are what wins the war. This marine did not want to win the war? Whoever heard of such a thing.

Think how many US lives saved once the Afghans fight their own fight.

Rules of Engagement Need Reform | National Review

This evening, however, our troopers believed that the car ahead wasn’t full of civilians. The driver was too skilled, his tactics too knowing for a carload of shepherds. As the car disappeared into the night, the senior officer on the scene radioed for permission to fire.

His request went to the TOC, the tactical operations center, which is the beating heart of command and control in the battlefield environment. There the “battle captain,” or the senior officer in the chain of command, would decide — shoot or don’t shoot.

If soldiers opened fire after a lawyer had deemed the attack outside the rules, they would risk discipline — even prosecution.

But first there was a call for the battle captain to make, all the way to brigade headquarters, where a JAG officer — an Army lawyer — was on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. His job was to analyze the request, apply the governing rules of engagement, and make a recommendation to the chain of command. While the commander made the ultimate decision, he rarely contradicted JAG recommendations. After all, if soldiers opened fire after a lawyer had deemed the attack outside the rules, they would risk discipline — even prosecution — if the engagement went awry.

Acting on the best available information — including a description of the suspect vehicle, a description of its tactics, analysis of relevant intelligence, and any available video feeds — the JAG officer had to determine whether there was sufficient evidence of “hostile intent” to authorize the use of deadly force. He had to make a life-or-death decision in mere minutes.

In this case, the lawyer said no — insufficient evidence. No deadly force. Move to detain rather than shoot to kill. The commander deferred. No shot. Move to detain.

Then the call came. Suicide bomber. One of the suspects had self-detonated, and Americans were hurt. One badly — very badly. Despite desperate efforts to save his life, he died just before he arrived at a functioning aid station. Another casualty of the rules of engagement.

For more than a decade, complaints about the rules of engagement have bubbled up on soldiers’ message boards, in stray comments — often by soldiers’ parents — on conservative websites, and in the occasional article in the mainstream press. Frequently, this comes in the context of lauding the military for its restraint. Yet despite being such a vital — and sometimes decisive — factor in a more than decade-long war, the rules of engagement are still poorly understood, and their impact is largely unknown. As ISIS continues to grow and its reach expands from the Middle East to Europe, the United States, and beyond, it’s time to consider the true cost of America’s self-imposed constraints.

Have to call a JAG officer to get permission to fire................

End result...........AMERICAN DEAD AND WOUNDED........

Did you love these same ROE IN Iraq under Bush?
I don't love the ROE's PERIOD..........

Let's go to fucking War and need a fucking JAG LAWYER TO SAY WHEN YOU CAN FIRE..............

Again, take your ROE's and shove them where the Sun doesn't shine..................

The last article posted was from a Medal of Honor Marine.............DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE HAD TO SAY......................

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.
You stupid fucking asshole piece of shit. The statement was made by the former Republican Supreme Court Justice.

Is there no end you your ignorance?

This Marine won the Medal of Honor in that fight...............pissed off Marine bashing ROE's...........

According to Petraeus those ROE are what wins the war. This marine did not want to win the war? Whoever heard of such a thing.

Think how many US lives saved once the Afghans fight their own fight.
LOL

Tell that to the men who died in that battle after being refused Fire Support from a freaking JAG LAWYER.

eagle1462010, post: 19627082
Tell that to the men who died in that battle after being refused Fire Support from a freaking JAG LAWYER.

Tell us why you only attack Obama on ROE but. Remain silent about Bush doing the very same thing in Iraq.

I'm racist is a term we are used to..

For good reason apparently. Not one bad word against white Bush for ordering the very same ROE against our troops to favor the enemy.

Can you explain your hate focused only on Obama?
I can't stand ROE's PERIOD.............

If you want to get into Bush........then I would call attention to the story of the Seals who refused Admirals mast and requested Court Martial because they may have slapped a terrorist around a bit...........knowing that this terrorist tortured Americans, then hung them from a bridge and set them on fire.

https://nypost.com/2013/12/29/how-p...umiliated-navy-seals-who-caught-qaeda-killer/

On the one hand, four Blackwater contractors were murdered and beheaded as they pulled security in a convoy that was attempting to deliver food.

On the other hand, Al-Isawi had a small cut on his lip that a doctor would later testify appeared to have been self-inflicted.

Yet for this latter instance of bloodshed three SEALs were charged with serious crimes. All of them — Matthew McCabe, Jonathan Keefe and one known by the pseudonym “Sam Gonzales” — were cleared, but in “Honor and Betrayal: The Untold Story of the Navy SEALs Who Captured the ‘Butcher of Fallujah’ — and the Shameful Ordeal They Later Endured” (Da Capo Press), his follow-up to his previous Navy SEALs bestseller, “Lone Survivor,” author Patrick Robinson asks why they were court-martialed in the first place.

Fair question, as is this one: If McCabe (the man who actually apprehended Al-Isawi) had wanted to abuse the prisoner, why didn’t he do so during the raid? Indeed, McCabe could simply have shot Al-Isawi (who would later hang for his crimes) and called it a night. “Shot him dead, right there in his apartment, since he was armed, with a record of crime and violence which would’ve made Genghis Khan look like Mr. Rogers.”

After Al-Isawi’s capture, he was taken into detention at the nearby Camp Schwedler, where the military policeman on duty, Master at Arms Brian Westinson, twice left the prisoner alone for a few minutes.

The Night the SEALS Captured the Butcher of Fallujah

taliban-hanging-americans-from-bridge2.jpg

10945585.0001.001-00000001.png

eagle1462010, post: 19627073
I don't love the ROE's PERIOD........

You think our wars should be run from the bottom up? Just kill every living thing in sight. Ok Atilla.

Did you rage against Bush in 2006 like you do now against Obama.

I think you are lying that you didn't love the Petraeus surge in Iraq.

eagle1462010, post: 19627073
I don't love the ROE's PERIOD........

You think our wars should be run from the bottom up? Just kill every living thing in sight. Ok Atilla.

Did you rage against Bush in 2006 like you do now against Obama.

I think you are lying that you didn't live the Petraeus surge in Iraq.
Do you think our military should have to call a damned Lawyer to get permission to fire on the battlefield........

Again..........take your ROE's and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. MF.

eagle1462010, post: 1962715
Do you think our military should have to call a damned Lawyer to get permission to fire on the battlefield........

I think Petraeus had it right regarding counterinsugency in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The way to get US troops out while leaving a functional government behind was to reduce civilian casualties as much as possible.

You apparently disagree. But your theory according to Bush, Petraeus was failing in Iraq so stricter ROE were introduced.

Obama listened to the generals and followed suit in Afghanistan.

That is the facts.

The Afghans have 300,000 soldiers and police.

We now have very few troops fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq.

A couple changes to the ROE in Afghanistan late in the war are of little consequence.

Tripling the number of troops, fighting in the front and the Taliban increased IED attacks account for the tragedies.

Blaming the ROE was s convenient way to attack Obama. Most rightwingers expected Obama to withdraw from Afghanistan without a fight. That would have saved the most Troops lives of any decision.

Instead Obama sought and accepted General McChrystal's counterinsurgency plans which included the ROE that Obama haters learned to hate.

Had Obama refused McChrystal's recommendations and gave up the war, can you imagine the right wing rage on that?

You fool no one with your pompous rage.

his greatest achievement so far is turning an 'exceptional' nation into the world's laughing stock & putin's muse.
/——/ Obozo said we were not exceptional, remember?

he's right...we haven't been exceptional in a very long time. not since colin powell went to the UN & lied us straight into a war.

hence the quotation marks.
/----/ American exceptionalism refers to the special character of the United States as a uniquely free nation based on democratic ideals and personal liberty. That our liberty is derived from our Creator and not Government. It has nothing to do with Colin Powell or the Iran war. Geeeze

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Hmm. You don't know what infringed means and you don't own a dictionary?

Also, you're lying. You're implying that if we ban semi-automatics you'll be happy and become a second amendment supporter. Actually, you'll move on to the next thing to ban. There is no compromise which you would accept to settle the issue. If you get your way, you will eventually ban all guns
If you just want to keep making shit up, then you don't need me.

I made up nothing. Here are step by step instructions.

1) Buy a dictionary

2) Look up the definition of "infringed"

3) Now noodle out what not infringed means

4) Re-read the second amendment. If you do this with intellectual integrity, a light bulb will go off over your head

I don't remember ever calling you a republican.

I don't give a shit what your party is. You defend and support the worst president we've ever had

I'm not sure how you think that is a contradiction, but whatever. And Trump isn't the worst President we've had in the last two Presidents

I wasn't a Democrat until about a year ago. Does it matter to you?

What a load of crap. You've been lock step with the Democrats since I joined the board

IAt issue here is your inability to admit when you are wrong. You flail around looking for a way to spin your ignorance. Sad.

LoneLaughedAt: Here's a link that proves JPS was a Republican 41 years ago. Now admit you're wrong! Admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it ...

I never said he wasn't a Republican 41 years ago. I said he isn't a Republican and you've provided nothing contrary to that other than your own insistence and two articles that support he was a Republican 41 years ago

Thank god Trump got elected,the corruption of the deep state and the war against americans that was going on against us with BOTH Bush and Obama would have continued and expanded for sure had another clinton been in office,the clintons,Obama's and Bushs are all globalists and the war in the mideast would have expanded same as it did under Obama. we never would have had jobs brought back to amercia as they have under trump and the deep state would have expanded their role against americans had hildebeast been elected for sure.

thank god for the miracle of trump getting elected.i thought for sure hildebeast was a shoe in. a time i was happy to be wrong on.:banana:

lol...you're parroting steve bannon...

lol...yo're parroting nancy pelosi...

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.
/----/ I remember during the election, LIbtards kept posting that Trump was a shill for Hillary and he really didn't want to win. He was a just a place holder and most likely on the Hillary payroll. Then when he won.... well it was because he was Putin's puppet. BWHAHAHAHAHA

his greatest achievement so far is turning an 'exceptional' nation into the world's laughing stock & putin's muse.

he's right...we haven't been exceptional in a very long time. not since colin powell went to the UN & lied us straight into a war.

/----/ American exceptionalism refers to the special character of the United States as a uniquely free nation based on democratic ideals and personal liberty. That our liberty is derived from our Creator and not Government. It has nothing to do with Colin Powell or the Iran war. Geeeze

i said in a very long time.

creator? um.

no.

Last edited:
I don't remember ever calling you a republican.

I don't give a shit what your party is. You defend and support the worst president we've ever had

I'm not sure how you think that is a contradiction, but whatever. And Trump isn't the worst President we've had in the last two Presidents

I wasn't a Democrat until about a year ago. Does it matter to you?

What a load of crap. You've been lock step with the Democrats since I joined the board

IAt issue here is your inability to admit when you are wrong. You flail around looking for a way to spin your ignorance. Sad.

LoneLaughedAt: Here's a link that proves JPS was a Republican 41 years ago. Now admit you're wrong! Admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it ...

I never said he wasn't a Republican 41 years ago. I said he isn't a Republican and you've provided nothing contrary to that other than your own insistence and two articles that support he was a Republican 41 years ago

Thank god Trump got elected,the corruption of the deep state and the war against americans that was going on against us with BOTH Bush and Obama would have continued and expanded for sure had another clinton been in office,the clintons,Obama's and Bushs are all globalists and the war in the mideast would have expanded same as it did under Obama. we never would have had jobs brought back to amercia as they have under trump and the deep state would have expanded their role against americans had hildebeast been elected for sure.

thank god for the miracle of trump getting elected.i thought for sure hildebeast was a shoe in. a time i was happy to be wrong on.:banana:

lol...you're parroting steve bannon...

lol...yo're parroting nancy pelosi...

lol... i lost any respect held for nancy pelosi the day she said that 'impeachment is off the table' regarding W.

you fail.

i said in a very long time.

creator? um.

no.
/----/ No Spanky, it's never changed.

Forum List

Back