🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
I'm talking about how every time words come out of your mouth, Nancy Pelosi's lips move

then she must be saying you are an idiot.

Yes, absolutely. Nancy thinks that anyone who doesn't think what she tells them to think is an idiot. Interestingly, I think when you think what Nancy Pelosi tells you to think, that makes you the idiot

what i think is that i shall call you spaz from now on.

it's more fitting.

Dude has really gone downhill in recent months.

No, I've always loved freedom and you've always coveted an authoritarian leftist government. Nothing's changed

Sorry dude. You used to be wrong most of the time but somewhat normal. Although, you could never admit when you were wrong.

Now you are basically trolling with wild rhetoric every damned day. Like the shit you just said to me. Just stupid. You can't remember shit nor who has said what. And....you still can't admit when you are wrong.

Something happened to you.

Perhaps his greatest achievement might be the killing of the Wall Street rally. When all he was doing was playing golf and holding pep rallies the markets were cruising along, the DOW up 24.86% between his inauguration and the day he signed the tax cut bill.

Since that day the DOW is down 2.64%

Yes, absolutely. Nancy thinks that anyone who doesn't think what she tells them to think is an idiot. Interestingly, I think when you think what Nancy Pelosi tells you to think, that makes you the idiot

it's more fitting.

No, I've always loved freedom and you've always coveted an authoritarian leftist government. Nothing's changed

Sorry dude. You used to be wrong most of the time but somewhat normal. Although, you could never admit when you were wrong.

Now you are basically trolling with wild rhetoric every damned day. Like the shit you just said to me. Just stupid. You can't remember shit nor who has said what. And....you still can't admit when you are wrong.

I think it was me, I was too much for his fragile mind to handle. :cool-45:

it's more fitting.

Can't admit I was wrong? Like when you proved that John Paul Stevens was a Republican 41 years ago? That was you unable to admit you were wrong

wtf are you even talking about?

I'm talking about how every time words come out of your mouth, Nancy Pelosi's lips move

it's more fitting.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

it's more fitting.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

You're extra face lifted, Nancy Pelosi. I could bounce a dime off your face and kill a cat

I made up nothing. Here are step by step instructions.

1) Buy a dictionary

2) Look up the definition of "infringed"

3) Now noodle out what not infringed means

4) Re-read the second amendment. If you do this with intellectual integrity, a light bulb will go off over your head
You made it all up. From my understanding of "infringed", to your conjecture on whether I own a dictionary, to what I would do if we ban semi-automatic weapons, to whether or not I will compromise, to me allegedly wanting all guns banned.

You made all that shit up. 100%. You did not ask me my opinion on any of those topics. It was all you.

1) Buy a dictionary

4) Re-read the second amendment. If you do this with intellectual integrity, a light bulb will go off over your head
You made it all up. From my understanding of "infringed", to your conjecture on whether I own a dictionary, to what I would do if we ban semi-automatic weapons, to whether or not I will compromise, to me allegedly wanting all guns banned.

You made all that shit up. 100%. You did not ask me my opinion on any of those topics. It was all you.

You're in lock step with people who want all guns banned. Apparently telling you apart from other gun grabbing leftists is like trying to tell the difference between a male and a female dung beetle. You can do it, no one else can

1) Buy a dictionary

You're in lock step with people who want all guns banned. Apparently telling you apart from other gun grabbing leftists is like trying to tell the difference between a male and a female dung beetle. You can do it, no one else can

You love the term "lock step".

1) Buy a dictionary

You love the term "lock step".

Agreed. It so perfectly describes you with Democrats

What does that mean, to be in "lock step"? I can say you're in lock step with every other troll. However, I can explain what that means and you cannot. Just like every other typical internet troll...
  • you don't answer direct questions
  • you don't specifically address points made by the opposition
  • you constantly try to hijack the topic and make it about "them"
  • you spend all your postal time on "perception management"

What does that mean, to be in "lock step"? I can say you're in lock step with every other troll. However, I can explain what that means and you cannot. Just like every other typical internet troll...
  • you don't answer direct questions
  • you don't specifically address points made by the opposition
  • you constantly try to hijack the topic and make it about "them"
  • you spend all your postal time on "perception management"

You're full of shit and making it up as you go. You still have a stick up your ass that you demand I explain to your leftist fuck buddy why your leftist fuck buddy started a conversation with a talking point.

Ask ... your ... leftist ... fuck ... buddy ... why they did that, not me

His greatest achievement was managing to marry three good looking women when he looks like a pig.

Did you and the girls come to that conclusion drinking white wine spritzers in your loft while you were picking your favorite tapestries?

Just so you know from the hetero side, your girl Hillary is a complete eew ...

Did you and the girls come to that conclusion drinking white wine spritzers in your loft while you were picking your favorite tapestries?

So you have the hots for Trump? Why am I not surprised....

So you have the hots for Trump? Why am I not surprised....

kaz: You're gay for Trump

Dr Grump: You're gay for Trump

So you got nothing, huh? So you're just going to repeat back to me what I said to you. Is that considered clever down under?

You're full of shit and making it up as you go. You still have a stick up your ass that you demand I explain to your leftist fuck buddy why your leftist fuck buddy started a conversation with a talking point.

Ask ... your ... leftist ... fuck ... buddy ... why they did that, not me
I asked YOU the question. The one you're too pussy to answer.

Forum List

Back