🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
Trump accelerates deficit spending, signs a Ponzi tax scheme, and initiates a trade war.

How's that working for ya?

dow_ytd.png

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

Achievements:

Gorsuch
Support for 2A
Tax cuts
Scott Pruitt

Failures

military interventions in AfPak, Yemen, Syria
Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem
Neocrazy Criminal Warmonger John Bolton
Tariffs

what i think is that i shall call you spaz from now on.

it's more fitting.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

You're extra face lifted, Nancy Pelosi. I could bounce a dime off your face and kill a cat

<<popsizzlepop>> hear that? that's your brain cells going by-bye.

you are empty & bring nothing to the table.

loo.jpg

Yes, intelligent people like you parrot the Democrat party. That's how you know when someone isn't smart. Hey, that's not what Democrats told you to think!!!

silly spaz. i am not a (D).

fail again.

see how we went full circle?

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

Achievements:

Gorsuch
Support for 2A
Tax cuts
Scott Pruitt

Failures

military interventions in AfPak, Yemen, Syria
Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem
Neocrazy Criminal Warmonger John Bolton
Tariffs

gorsuch was not a legit accomplishment & pruitt is in the cross hairs.

1. Tax cuts

2. Speaking out and acting to curtail illegal immigration.

If he achieves nothing else in his administration he will go down in history as a million times better President that that asshole Obama just for those two things.

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he said he was during the election

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.

EPA to Relax Fuel Efficiency Standards for Autos

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

xoxo, Jane on Twitter

He should be impeached

YEAH KINDA LIKE ALL THE PRESIDENTS FROM REAGAN TO OBAMA SHOULD HAVE,NEVER HAPPENED SO IT WONT NOW.LOL

Achievements:

Gorsuch
Any of the real Republican candidates would have done that.

Support for 2A

Seize guns, then due process!

A Ponzi scheme which transferred $1.5 trillion onto our descendants' backs which will have to be borrowed from our enemies.

Scott Pruitt

Scott Pruitt Bypassed the White House to Give Big Raises to Favorite Aides

Yet another gator in Trump's swamp.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

You're extra face lifted, Nancy Pelosi. I could bounce a dime off your face and kill a cat

<<popsizzlepop>> hear that? that's your brain cells going by-bye.

you are empty & bring nothing to the table.

loo.jpg

Yes, intelligent people like you parrot the Democrat party. That's how you know when someone isn't smart. Hey, that's not what Democrats told you to think!!!

silly spaz. i am not a (D).

fail again.

see how we went full circle?

Nancy Pelosi isn't a Democrat? Of course you are

Our greatest achievement is impeaching trump

..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,Donald Trump's greatest achievements

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
EPA to Relax Fuel Efficiency Standards for Autos

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
xoxo, Jane on Twitter

Now I need to add: No More DACA DEAL to the list

Should Trump Fire Rod Rosenstein?
Yes 93.26% (8,340)
No 6.74% (603)

IMHO, President Trump's single most important achievement has been his insistence that every single African American, Asian American, Caucasian American, Hispanic American, and Native American CITIZEN is worthy of equal respect.

President Trump has stopped the last eight years of blaming all of the nation's ills on one "particular ethnicity."

If Secretary Clinton had been elected, that one "particular ethnicity" would still be expected to hang their heads in shame for every ill.

Thank you, Mr. President.

So your fuck buddy can start a conversation with a talking point. But to respond to his talking point is a talking point that ends the discussion. Got it. Thanks for idiotsplaining that to me. Actually, when he started the discussion with a talking point, there was never an actual discussion to end. See how that works?
blah blah blah

Now you're just speaking gibberish.

Forum List

Back