🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
You're full of shit and making it up as you go. You still have a stick up your ass that you demand I explain to your leftist fuck buddy why your leftist fuck buddy started a conversation with a talking point.

Ask ... your ... leftist ... fuck ... buddy ... why they did that, not me
I asked YOU the question. The one you're too pussy to answer.

And ... why ... did you ask me? Ask the guy who did it

kaz: You're gay for Trump

Dr Grump: You're gay for Trump

So you got nothing, huh? So you're just going to repeat back to me what I said to you. Is that considered clever down under?

I dunno. I heard you immigrated to the US from NZ, raising the IQ of both places...

Because you're the one, who, instead of continuing to debate the issue, labeled what he said as a "talking point", then ended the conversation. So what if it was a talking point. You can't debate talking points? You just say, "Oh, talking point." And we're all supposed to know what that means?

I think you play the "talking point" card, because you're too pussy (or too stupid) to debate the issue.

Because you're the one, who, instead of continuing to debate the issue, labeled what he said as a "talking point", then ended the conversation. So what if it was a talking point. You can't debate talking points? You just say, "Oh, talking point." And we're all supposed to know what that means?

I think you play the "talking point" card, because you're too pussy (or too stupid) to debate the issue.

You're so dumb it's hilarious

You're so dumb it's hilarious
Just like I said, instead of specifically addressing my point, you keep trying to make this about me.

It is about you, dildo. You keep asking me to explain why your leftist fuck buddy started the conversation with a talking point. There never was a discussion after that. You're really that stupid

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

Donald Trump's greatest achievement is destroying the entire Republican party.

To-date 39 House Republicans have announced their early retirement and will not seek reelection in 2018. The writing is on the wall. Two weeks ago the 18th district of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district turned BLUE for the first time in decades. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional district in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. The 10th district in Wisconsin just turned blue after being held by a Republican for the last 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this wake up call for Republicans. It is. Scott Walker & Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. Virginia 15 house seats went to Democrats, 11 of those were won by women. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat Governors, and these Presidential tell all books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are still within the 10 best sellers on Amazon when most people ignore them.
Scott Walker on Twitter
There's A Democrat Running For Every Texas Congressional Seat Next Year
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018.
More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march, held the day after Trump was inaugurated go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

March for our lives protest March 20, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-in-washington-dc.jpeg

Held in over 800 cities across this country.

Of course the normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

By electing Trump, you have awoken a sleeping giant, that's not going to forget to vote this coming November--:auiqs.jpg: You have effectively killed the Republican party.

It is about you, dildo. You keep asking me to explain why your leftist fuck buddy started the conversation with a talking point. There never was a discussion after that. You're really that stupid
There wasn't a discussion after that because you ended it while claiming "talking point", which, at this point, you are refusing to state why?

There wasn't a discussion after that because you ended it while claiming "talking point", which, at this point, you are refusing to state why?

Word of advice, he will keep making it about you as long as you keep replying to him on this topic. I have learned that once he goes into attack mode it is best to move on to the next thread.

So your fuck buddy can start a conversation with a talking point. But to respond to his talking point is a talking point that ends the discussion. Got it. Thanks for idiotsplaining that to me. Actually, when he started the discussion with a talking point, there was never an actual discussion to end. See how that works?

He has made the left admit word for word that repealing the second amendment is there goal. Donald Trump si the greatest President in history.

To-date 39 House Republicans have announced their early retirement and will not seek reelection in 2018. The writing is on the wall. Two weeks ago the 18th district of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district turned BLUE for the first time in decades. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional district in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. The 10th district in Wisconsin just turned blue after being held by a Republican for the last 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this wake up call for Republicans. It is. Scott Walker & Paul Ryan are on the ballot this year. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. Virginia 15 house seats went to Democrats, 11 of those were won by women. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat Governors, and these Presidential tell all books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are still within the 10 best sellers on Amazon when most people ignore them.
Scott Walker on Twitter
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

For pictures of the 1st woman's march, held the day after Trump was inaugurated go to this link on this board and scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

By electing Trump, you have awoken a sleeping giant, that's not going to forget to vote this coming November--:auiqs.jpg: You have effectively killed the Republican party.

And Hillary is gonna win by a 97% landslide according to Moody analytics.

Scott Walker on Twitter

Woman's march pictures

And Hillary is gonna win by a 97% landslide according to Moody analytics.

Elections & pictures of crowd size protests don't lie, Democrats have been winning these special elections in Republican districts and places they haven't won in decades.

Republicans are going to get massacred this coming November. That is Donald Trump's greatest achievement. You were warned a 1000 times over about Trump and you ignored every single warning.

Page 23 post # 228 on this thread is the writing on the wall.

then she must be saying you are an idiot.

Yes, absolutely. Nancy thinks that anyone who doesn't think what she tells them to think is an idiot. Interestingly, I think when you think what Nancy Pelosi tells you to think, that makes you the idiot

what i think is that i shall call you spaz from now on.

it's more fitting.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

You're extra face lifted, Nancy Pelosi. I could bounce a dime off your face and kill a cat

<<popsizzlepop>> hear that? that's your brain cells going by-bye.

you are empty & bring nothing to the table.

loo.jpg

Word of advice, he will keep making it about you as long as you keep replying to him on this topic. I have learned that once he goes into attack mode it is best to move on to the next thread.

I know you're stupid and can't read. But I'm not pursuing this with dildo. He's pursuing it with me

Yes, absolutely. Nancy thinks that anyone who doesn't think what she tells them to think is an idiot. Interestingly, I think when you think what Nancy Pelosi tells you to think, that makes you the idiot

what i think is that i shall call you spaz from now on.

it's more fitting.

OK. I'll call you Nancy Pelosi from now on. It's more fitting

you are extra crispy today.

You're extra face lifted, Nancy Pelosi. I could bounce a dime off your face and kill a cat

<<popsizzlepop>> hear that? that's your brain cells going by-bye.

you are empty & bring nothing to the table.

loo.jpg

Yes, intelligent people like you parrot the Democrat party. That's how you know when someone isn't smart. Hey, that's not what Democrats told you to think!!!

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he said he was during the election

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.

EPA to Relax Fuel Efficiency Standards for Autos

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

https://twitter.com/J_Rob66/status/759613555825975296/photo/1

He should be impeached

Every time he does something I think that may work, he turns around and makes 5 totally dumb as a rock moves.

Forum List

Back