🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
eagle1462010, post: 19623881
Under Obama our forces would have had to have gone into the tunnels to take our enemies out................

Not really. Obama's policy reduced US troop levels to mostly an advisory role with Afghan forces in the lead, but if warranted, could have dropped a MOAB on that cave.

Trump didn't drop it on a highly populated city did he?

Obama's record numbers of drone strikes on Taliban residences is proof you are spewing bs with the best of the Trumpoofus mob.

eagle1462010, post: 19623881
Under Obama our forces would have had to have gone into the tunnels to take our enemies out................

Not really. Obama's policy reduced US troop levels to mostly an advisory role with Afghan forces in the lead, but if warranted, could have dropped a MOAB on that cave.

Trump didn't drop it on a highly populated city did he?

Obama's record numbers of drone strikes on Taliban residences is proof you are spewing bs with the best of the Trumpoofus mob.
I posted an article from the Military Times......

Let's see.............I should listen to them or you.......

Sorry YOU LOSE.

His greatest achievement to date is defeating the Hildebeast. Without that nothing else follows.

Keep in mind though what a lock the MSM assured the world the jolly Ms Pantsuit was to waddle her way into the White House. Just check election morning MSNBC glee spilling form the Morning Joke crew contrasted with the shock and awe on the pusses of the night crew who had to deal with watching and reporting Hillary's electoral claws slipping from needed state after needed state. Gosh, where'd all the keys for that media lock come from?

Battle against Sanctuary cities continues.......

Under this law the DOJ is taking the fight to Sanctuary cities that think they have the right to ignore our laws.

8 U.S. Code § 1373 - Communication between government agencies and the Immigration and Naturalization Service

(b)Additional authority of government entitiesNotwithstanding any other provision of Federal, State, or local law, no person or agency may prohibit, or in any way restrict, a Federal, State, or local government entity from doing any of the following with respect to information regarding the immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual:
Naturalization Service.
State, or local government entity.
Naturalization Service shall respond to an inquiry by a Federal, State, or local government agency, seeking to verify or ascertain the citizenship or immigration status of any individual within the jurisdiction of the agency for any purpose authorized by law, by providing the requested verification or status information.

(Pub. L. 104–208, div. C, title VI, § 642, Sept. 30, 1996, 110 Stat. 3009–707.)

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Hmm. You don't know what infringed means and you don't own a dictionary?

Also, you're lying. You're implying that if we ban semi-automatics you'll be happy and become a second amendment supporter. Actually, you'll move on to the next thing to ban. There is no compromise which you would accept to settle the issue. If you get your way, you will eventually ban all guns
If you just want to keep making shit up, then you don't need me.

eagle1462010, post: 19624105
So I can split hairs and say a lot of Obama ROE'S are gone.......

One combat related ROE changed is not a lot.

The other ROE changed has to with advisers.

Call it splitting hairs if you like. It's a lie the way you presented it.

Trump's ROE changes come when the US direct combat role is diminished greatly. It makes sense that fewer US troops would occasionally find a Taliban gathering to call in air strikes without being directly engaged.

Obama used drone strikes very effectively, so your declaration that Obama's ROE were dead is a lie.

He can now brag about having the most corrupt administration since Reagan.

that is about the ONLY thing you have ever said in your miserable existance that is factual is how reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever,sorry troll but trump is the first halfway decent president we have had since carter.

eagle1462010, post: 19624211
I posted an article from the Military Times......

I concur with what they said. So you need to listen to the points I made based on that, or run away because the MT doesn't say previous ROE are dead. That was a lie.

ROE have been changed due to the extremely reduction in combat roles for US troops. One change has to do with advisers' roles.

Trump has told more falsehoods than any President in history.

whatever paid shill. He is the first president since carter to do ANY of the stuff he said he was going to do before coming president.dont you EVER get tired of ending up with egg on your face,seriously,you should stick to the subject of reagan,something you actually KNOW something about.really,im not kidding,seriously.:rolleyes:

He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.
Trump plan could open Giant Sequoia monument to logging
As part of the Trump administration’s determination to roll back regulation and open public land to private industry, the interior secretary, Ryan Zinke, is currently undertaking a review of more than two dozen national monuments declared since the 1990s. The stated goal of the review is to reboot extractive industries such as mining and logging. Supporters of the Giant Sequoia monument fear a unique ecosystem is at risk from timber industry advocates who would peel back protections.

the rat bastard has made elephant killing all legal-like now, so why not the giant redwoods? he's vile in every way.

hear that The2ndAmendment ???? there's some more paid hatred thrown at putin's puppet.

eagle1462010, post: 19624211
I posted an article from the Military Times.....

You avoided my reply, the MT does not say previous ROE forbid dropping the MOAB on a Taliban infested cave.

Alas:

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign
Medea Benjamin
According to new figures, the US dropped nearly three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign | Medea Benjamin

Now we see why Trumpo dropped one MOAB.

Had to outdo the black guy.

Last edited:
So much hate from the paid trolls on this thread. How much does the DNC pay you guys?
:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I am so happy to see that I am not the ONLY poster that understands the government has paid trolls to come on here and embarrass themselves with pathetic lies such as trump has told more lies than any president ever blah blah blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

camp is the biggest shill of them all.He kinda gave it away with how he ignores the corruption of his hero FDR.:haha:

Trump has been president just over a year and cancer rates are skyrocketing? Liberals are such liars do your pants catch on fire daily?

thats campy troll for you exposed again.:bow2:

Last edited:
He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Actually he is cleaning the environment faster than anyone. The hazardous illegal material is entering the country at a slower pace than ever.

Its always a thrill to watch our resident troll camp get his ass handed to him on a platter.Its always fun for me to take him to school but it is REALLY fun especially when i get to see someone else do it for me.LOL

As i said earlier,he REALLY needs to stick to the subject of reagan and how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at least till clinton came along,that is a subject he at LEAST knows what he is talking about on.:rolleyes: it is about the ONLY subject where he goes by facts on.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back