🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's greatest achievement.

Could there be any greater achievement?

• Total voters
Billy_Kinetta, post: 19623326
Of course you are. Clear the background check and pay the tax.

How much is a tax? And is it not an infringement on your SA right?

We could tax the AR15 out of existence.

The Parkland shooter could not have easily purchased one and would have received more scrutiny and questioned his purpose for needing one.

And besides since 1986 you are wrong:

. under the NFA, it is illegal for any private civilian to own any fully automatic weapons manufactured after May 19, 1986. Only certain types of FFL/SOTs may make them, and then only for purchase by qualified state and federal agencies. There are no exceptions. According to the ATF’s official handbook on NFA laws and regulations, it’s not even legal to make new replacement parts for pre-1986 machine guns: “There is no exception allowing for the lawful production, transfer, possession, or use of a post-May 18, 1986 machinegun receiver as a replacement receiver on a weapon produced prior to May 19, 1986.”

Here Are The Actual Federal Laws Regulating Machine Guns In The U.S. - The Federalist

Thank You Ronny Reagan.

Much to learn you have, young one.

Machine Guns Are Legal: A Practical Guide to Full Auto - The Firearm Blog

do you have a link of them, as a group, actually stating they want to repeal it?

a former scotus isn't the dnc and not enough of a leader

Especially since that former SC judge is a republican.

Seriously? You believe John Paul Stevens is a Republican? I didn't think I could think you were any dumber than I thought before. I stand corrected.

JPS is a Republican. Wow, that's classic

Man. You never fail do you?

I don't make statements of fact that I have not checked. I'm wrong sometimes, but you should have learned by now that challenging me on facts is usually not going to end well for you.

The man is a republican.

So registered. So what? Michael Moore was an NRA member when he made "Bowling for Columbine". Anyone can join a club to hide behind.

The tags mean almost nothing these days, although frankly anyone wearing a "D" after their name obviously has a deep character flaw.

Consider the record and the issues, not what they claim..

LoneLaughedAt hasn't established he is even registered as a Republican. He's made no argument. He just keeps repeating he is a Republican.

And in his typical style, he's done that sans a link of any kind

It is not my goal.

Next.

It is what you are fighting for though since you are in lock step with people who are

That's a weird thing for you to engage on.... considering your inability to admit that you fully support Trump.

As I have told you before. I'm a gun owner. My son is a cop. I grew up shooting. Your accusations are stupid.

You can't be that stupid. I argue with Trump supporters all the time over tariffs (I oppose them), taxes (Trump hasn't cut enough) and spending (it's too high). I agree with them on the wall and illegal immigration. With the amount you post on the board, you have to see that.

You are so totally lock step with the left that disagree with you on one thing and that = total Trump supporter. There is only left and Republican to you. You're just not very bright. No wonder you want Democrats to do your thinking for you.

Then again, you're the guy who started a flame thread to attack me and got every position wrong. Remember that? LOL

What thread are you taking about? I don't remember doing any such thing. You often confuse me with others. Are you suffering from memory loss?

You accused me of wanting to repeal the 2a becaus some people on the left want to. That's a stupid for you to say. It is as stupid as me saying that you fully support Trump because you agree with Trombies all.the time.

Do you get it?

Funny how you talk about memory loss then you forgot what I wrote a few minutes ago.

I did not say you want to repeal the 2nd. I said you are fighting for that since you are in lock step with the Democrat party who do

I'm fighting to repeal the 2nd, but I don't want to repeal the 2nd?

Gee. That clears it up. Thanks.

do you have a link of them, as a group, actually stating they want to repeal it?

Seriously? You believe John Paul Stevens is a Republican? I didn't think I could think you were any dumber than I thought before. I stand corrected.

I don't make statements of fact that I have not checked. I'm wrong sometimes, but you should have learned by now that challenging me on facts is usually not going to end well for you.

The man is a republican.

So registered. So what? Michael Moore was an NRA member when he made "Bowling for Columbine". Anyone can join a club to hide behind.

The tags mean almost nothing these days, although frankly anyone wearing a "D" after their name obviously has a deep character flaw.

A statement of fact is a statement of fact.

kaz can live without you stepping up for him. The question is, can he apologize when he fucks up?

You've provided nothing that says JPS is a Republican. You just keep parroting that he is. Obviously you didn't follow his rulings

The man is a republican.

A statement of fact is a statement of fact.

kaz can live without you stepping up for him.

I'm not stepping up for him. I'm stepping on you. :laugh:

LoneLaugher laughs alone because he gets jokes and references after everyone else has gone home.

Anyway, it's classic he'd whine about two people agreeing since he's a massive circle jerker with leftists

The man is a republican.

LoneLaughedAt hasn't established he is even registered as a Republican. He's made no argument. He just keeps repeating he is a Republican.

You want a link? You continue to challenge? You love to fail.

Retired Republican Supreme Court Justice calls for repeal of Second Amendment

John Paul Stevens: What Is the Justice’s Political Party? | Heavy.com

It is what you are fighting for though since you are in lock step with people who are

That's a weird thing for you to engage on.... considering your inability to admit that you fully support Trump.

As I have told you before. I'm a gun owner. My son is a cop. I grew up shooting. Your accusations are stupid.

You can't be that stupid. I argue with Trump supporters all the time over tariffs (I oppose them), taxes (Trump hasn't cut enough) and spending (it's too high). I agree with them on the wall and illegal immigration. With the amount you post on the board, you have to see that.

You are so totally lock step with the left that disagree with you on one thing and that = total Trump supporter. There is only left and Republican to you. You're just not very bright. No wonder you want Democrats to do your thinking for you.

Then again, you're the guy who started a flame thread to attack me and got every position wrong. Remember that? LOL

What thread are you taking about? I don't remember doing any such thing. You often confuse me with others. Are you suffering from memory loss?

You accused me of wanting to repeal the 2a becaus some people on the left want to. That's a stupid for you to say. It is as stupid as me saying that you fully support Trump because you agree with Trombies all.the time.

Do you get it?

Funny how you talk about memory loss then you forgot what I wrote a few minutes ago.

I did not say you want to repeal the 2nd. I said you are fighting for that since you are in lock step with the Democrat party who do

I'm fighting to repeal the 2nd, but I don't want to repeal the 2nd?

Gee. That clears it up. Thanks.
Joe represents what the hard core left want to do............it's in my sig line..........

And he is in IGGY LAND

Billy_Kinetta, post: 19623444
Not anymore.

Have you gone into the voting booth with Justice Stevens?

Not necessary. Reading his dissenting opinion in District of Columbia v.Heller (2008) is enough. His positions on the Establishment and Commerce Clauses also reflect a Progressive stance. I'm sure there are other instances should you choose to research them.

He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Trump has been president just over a year and cancer rates are skyrocketing? Liberals are such liars do your pants catch on fire daily?
Skyrocketing in coal country Appalachia doofus. 36% higher than the rest of the nation. His actions and positions only make it worse and offer absolutely no chance of reversing the trend.

Billy_Kinetta, post: 19623326
Of course you are. Clear the background check and pay the tax.

How much is a tax? And is it not an infringement on your SA right?

We could tax the AR15 out of existence.

The Parkland shooter could not have easily purchased one and would have received more scrutiny and questioned his purpose for needing one.

And besides since 1986 you are wrong:

. under the NFA, it is illegal for any private civilian to own any fully automatic weapons manufactured after May 19, 1986. Only certain types of FFL/SOTs may make them, and then only for purchase by qualified state and federal agencies. There are no exceptions. According to the ATF’s official handbook on NFA laws and regulations, it’s not even legal to make new replacement parts for pre-1986 machine guns: “There is no exception allowing for the lawful production, transfer, possession, or use of a post-May 18, 1986 machinegun receiver as a replacement receiver on a weapon produced prior to May 19, 1986.”

Here Are The Actual Federal Laws Regulating Machine Guns In The U.S. - The Federalist

Thank You Ronny Reagan.

Much to learn you have, young one.

Machine Guns Are Legal: A Practical Guide to Full Auto - The Firearm Blog

You may not own one made after 1986. unless you are a dealer

Like I said. From your link:

• Machine guns are not illegal, but it is illegal to make and register new ones on a form 1 (as you would do for an SBR)
  • There is no way around the May 19th, 1986 date. if the machine gun in question was made after that date, you may not own it (unless you are a dealer)

So you believe these regulations are constitutional? right?

I would certainly agree that the same law applying to semi-automatics would be constitutional and in order.

You are wrong,

Not necessary. Reading his dissenting opinion in District of Columbia v.Heller (2008) is enough. His positions on the Establishment and Commerce Clauses also reflect a Progressive stance. I'm sure there are other instances should you choose to research them.

That does not terminate his membership in the Republican Party at all. It's your silly opinion as an extremist right wing Republican,

He is making pollution popular again. Thanks to his positions on deregulating coal, entire counties in Appalachia are able to be without clean drinking water and cancer rates are skyrocketing.

Trump has been president just over a year and cancer rates are skyrocketing? Liberals are such liars do your pants catch on fire daily?
Skyrocketing in coal country Appalachia doofus. 36% higher than the rest of the nation. His actions and positions only make it worse and offer absolutely no chance of reversing the trend.

Dumb ass there hasn't been enough time for this to be Trump's fault.

The man is a republican.

From your link, "“Since the mid-1990s, Justice Stevens has been the leader of the court’s liberal wing and its strongest voice for progressive causes."

Other than that, they claim he's a Republican but their only evidence is that he was a Republican 40 years ago when he was nominated. There isn't a single piece of data in either articles that shows he's been a Republican since 1976.

You just want him to be one because you think somehow that matters to anyone in your campaign to ban guns. He's not and it wouldn't anyway

The man is a republican.

From your link, "“Since the mid-1990s, Justice Stevens has been the leader of the court’s liberal wing and its strongest voice for progressive causes."

Other than that, they claim he's a Republican but their only evidence is that he was a Republican 40 years ago when he was nominated. There isn't a single piece of data in either articles that shows he's been a Republican since 1976.

You just want him to be one because you think somehow that matters to anyone in your campaign to ban guns. He's not and it wouldn't anyway

I don't want him to.be one. He is one. And the only reason. I care is because you are making a fool of yourself again.

You really can't admit it when you are wrong like a man.

And, I have no campaign to ban guns. That's you lying again.

Dumb ass there hasn't been enough time for this to be Trump's fault.
You need help with reading comprehension Maybe your local community college can help. Sometimes you can get help in local high school evening classes for adults.

The man is a republican.

I don't want him to.be one. He is one. And the only reason. I care is because you are making a fool of yourself again.

You're not convincing anyone to flip sides that I'm a fool because I don't believe JPS is a Republican. And all you have are articles that refer to him as a Republican with no explanation of how they know he's been a Republican since 1976. And even then he was nominated as a left Republican because the Senate was Democrat

Unconstitutional

You have already admitted its constitutional to ban severely restrict machines guns.

I've done no such thing. "Shall not infringe" does not mean "sometimes it's okay".

The Constitution does address types of weapons Scalia says military type weapons can be limited.

Scalia was a great man, and as entitled to his opinion as the rest of us.

You cannot base your case on the Constitution.

I don't have to. The Constitution itself has done it for me.

You're not convincing anyone to flip sides that I'm a fool because I don't believe JPS is a Republican. And all you have are articles that refer to him as a Republican with no explanation of how they know he's been a Republican since 1976. And even then he was nominated as a left Republican because the Senate was Democrat

Sad. You just can't do it. Sad fucking loser.

Where is that thread you say I started to flame you but got everything wrong?

Inside Trump's war on regulations

But Trump is going after even bigger targets, setting bureaucratic wheels in motion that could eventually ax or revise hundreds of regulations as agencies reorient themselves toward unwinding red tape and granting speedier approvals to projects. Just one of those efforts — an upcoming plan by Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross forreducing burdens on manufacturers — yielded 171 suggestions from business groups and others who submitted comments. Another executive order, requiring agencies to repeal two regulations for every new one they create, “will be the biggest such act that our country has ever seen,” Trump said in January.

If successful, these efforts could represent the most far-reaching rollback of federal regulations since Ronald Reagan’s presidency, especially if Trump’s proposed budget cuts make it hard for a future Democratic president to reaccelerate the rule-making apparatus. But Trump’s retrenchment faces multiple obstacles, including his slow pace in naming political appointees and his team’s overall inexperience in navigating the federal bureaucracy.

The goal of the effort is “systemic reform,” said Andrew Bremberg, director of the White House’s Domestic Policy Council — aiming for results that last well beyond Trump’s presidency.

Achievements......................He is fulfilling his promise to cut regulations................he may not be winning it at every step but he sure as hell is going after them.

Obama............not so much. Obama set the record in the last year in office for the number of pages in the Federal Registry.........Which most agree hinder job growth in this country.

Sad. You just can't do it. Sad fucking loser.

Where is that thread you say I started to flame you but got everything wrong?

So I agree with Trump on some issues, disagree with others, and argue with both sides and call myself a libertarian and you say I'm a Republican. JPS hasn't agreed with the Republicans on anything you can point to in 40 years and you say he's a Republican.

Your grasp of what it means to be a Republican is completely inane

Forum List

Back