Donald Trump’s Scottish resort paid by US taxpayers for ‘VIP visit’

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish resort received thousands of pounds in US taxpayers’ money to host VIP visits by officials from his administration, an investigation by The Scotsman can reveal. The US president’s resort at Turnberry received more than £5,600 in federal funds to provide accommodation for the trip earlier this year.

Call me when he pays his wife's college roommate over $1 Billion tax dollars to design the world's only website that can't tell you when someone bought their product

Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish resort received thousands of pounds in US taxpayers’ money to host VIP visits by officials from his administration, an investigation by The Scotsman can reveal. The US president’s resort at Turnberry received more than £5,600 in federal funds to provide accommodation for the trip earlier this year.

LMAO holy shit man £5,600 after taxes Trump can like hire someone to mow his lawn. :auiqs.jpg:

how much is that in dollars? was it a conference or an official visit and just fun?

Making money off the US taxpayers, besides his salary. Same with the post office, his southern white house, and golf courses.

I guess you forgot that Trump does not keep his salary.

So that entitles him to make millions off of pay to play schemes, also I want him to keep his salary , that way he knows who is he working for.

Do you know that money pays the workers who provide services at those facilities? Why do you think Trump cares about a pittance such as that? He probably loses more money than that in the laundry!

Making money off the US taxpayers, besides his salary. Same with the post office, his southern white house, and golf courses.

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President - The Atlantic

upload_2018-5-13_7-27-47.png

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President - The Atlantic

View attachment 193328
We set up one of those in the town I live. It makes lots of money for the God Trump.

First thing Donald, his self-entitled family, and douchbag Mafia sorts like Cohen did on 1-20-16 was to put a for sale sign on the White House lawn.

Hopefully, Crooked Jared's time in the barrel is coming soon.

hqdefault.jpg

First thing Donald, his self-entitled family, and douchbag Mafia sorts like Cohen did on 1-20-16 was to put a for sale sign on the White House lawn.

Hopefully, Crooked Jared's time in the barrel is coming soon.

hqdefault.jpg
Gods children cannot go to jail. You are so dumm.

Forum List

Back