Donald Trump’s Scottish resort paid by US taxpayers for ‘VIP visit’

Lolololololololo

:21::21::21::21::21:
:21::21::21::21:
:21::21::21:
Yes, you should be embarrassed. Maybe check your facts before bleating.

Part of the problem with Trump’s refusal to disinvest is that everything his business benefits from due to his position is a potential conflict of interest. You would never tolerate this in another President.

How is there a conflict of interest?

Any time his business' gain from his presidency it's a potential conflict.

You do realize that he is not the sole owner of those businesses, or are you still a dumbass like most liberal Trump haters?

Liberals have the potential to be intelligent, contributing members of our society, but it's not likely to happen!

It doesn't matter if he isn't the sole owner - he refused to disinvest, he gains when they profit. This has nothing to do with liberals or dumbasses. It applies to anyone.

Oh wait. My bad. Guess it doesn't apply to Trump, he's special. :)

LOL, you calling anyone a hypocrite is classic. Hillary went into business to get rich selling favors and meetings and you yawn.

Tell me again how outraged you are that Trump had consensual sex with women again while you kept voting for people who abused women. But that's OK, they were leftists ...

Lolololololololo

:21::21::21::21:
:21::21::21:
Yes, you should be embarrassed. Maybe check your facts before bleating.

Part of the problem with Trump’s refusal to disinvest is that everything his business benefits from due to his position is a potential conflict of interest. You would never tolerate this in another President.

How is there a conflict of interest?

Any time his business' gain from his presidency it's a potential conflict.

You do realize that he is not the sole owner of those businesses, or are you still a dumbass like most liberal Trump haters?

Liberals have the potential to be intelligent, contributing members of our society, but it's not likely to happen!

Does he have a board. Is the Trump Corp public? Yes the money goes to him and his family.

You made the accusation. Why don't you educate yourself before going off on something you apparently know nothing about?

Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish resort received thousands of pounds in US taxpayers’ money to host VIP visits by officials from his administration, an investigation by The Scotsman can reveal. The US president’s resort at Turnberry received more than £5,600 in federal funds to provide accommodation for the trip earlier this year.

Donald Trump’s Scottish resort paid by US taxpayers for ‘VIP visit’

The GSA determines the allowable rates federal employees may pay for travel and lodging. Are you claiming they paid more than the rates allowable?

Obama entered the office a pauper with roughly $1 million in assets. He left with over $10 million.

Trump's net worth has declined since he entered office.

FUCK OFF.

Got a link to support that? Must of been his books previous to when he was elected that made him money. We have no info on how much the Don had before getting elected. Darn , never saw his Tax Returns.

You really are stupid aren't you?

Is the value of my house listed on my income tax returns? How about my retirement savings plans? Do my tax returns show how much equity is in my home? Does it show the money I inherited from my relatives who left money to me that was tax exempt?

This past year, I made much less than I ever have due to circumstances beyond my control, but in reality I have probably more money than was on my tax returns by a factor of about 50. Therefore, you can look at my tax returns all day long and still have no clue of my net worth.

Forum List

Back