Donald Trump’s Scottish resort paid by US taxpayers for ‘VIP visit’

Making money off the US taxpayers, besides his salary. Same with the post office, his southern white house, and golf courses.

I guess you forgot that Trump does not keep his salary.

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Rich as President - The Atlantic

View attachment 193328

Bu-Bu-BUT he's giving his 400,000 salary to charity! :)
God does not need a salary.

Call me when he pays his wife's college roommate over $1 Billion tax dollars to design the world's only website that can't tell you when someone bought their product
Michelle Obama and CGI Federal - FactCheck.org
Lolololololololo

:21::21::21::21::21:
:21::21::21::21:
:21::21::21:
Yes, you should be embarrassed. Maybe check your facts before bleating.

Part of the problem with Trump’s refusal to disinvest is that everything his business benefits from due to his position is a potential conflict of interest. You would never tolerate this in another President.

First thing Donald, his self-entitled family, and douchbag Mafia sorts like Cohen did on 1-20-16 was to put a for sale sign on the White House lawn.

Hopefully, Crooked Jared's time in the barrel is coming soon.

hqdefault.jpg

At first I didn't get the picture, but now I do , the mob has moved into the WH. He is called the Don by mob members, which are all around him.

Call me when he pays his wife's college roommate over $1 Billion tax dollars to design the world's only website that can't tell you when someone bought their product
Lolololololololo

Part of the problem with Trump’s refusal to disinvest is that everything his business benefits from due to his position is a potential conflict of interest. You would never tolerate this in another President.

Yep, Obama converted 100% of his stocks to a simple interest money market accounts.

Considering he came in to a 7900 DJIA and left it 10,000 points higher, he lost a bundle. But it was the right thing to do.

Had Obama done even a tenth of the ethically questionable things Agent Orange has done - they'd still sound like Howler Monkeys.

Making money off the US taxpayers, besides his salary. Same with the post office, his southern white house, and golf courses.

I guess you forgot that Trump does not keep his salary.

So that entitles him to make millions off of pay to play schemes, also I want him to keep his salary , that way he knows who is he working for.

Do you know that money pays the workers who provide services at those facilities? Why do you think Trump cares about a pittance such as that? He probably loses more money than that in the laundry!

Best to let the Don pay his own workers. Best to get him out of living free and clear off the taxpayers. Pay for play on steroids.

Obama entered the office a pauper with roughly $1 million in assets. He left with over $10 million.

Trump's net worth has declined since he entered office.

FUCK OFF.

Obama entered the office a pauper with roughly $1 million in assets. He left with over $10 million.

FUCK OFF.

Got a link to support that? Must of been his books previous to when he was elected that made him money. We have no info on how much the Don had before getting elected. Darn , never saw his Tax Returns.

FUCK OFF.

Got a link to support that? Must of been his books previous to when he was elected that made him money. We have no info on how much the Don had before getting elected. Darn , never saw his Tax Returns.

It's in his financial disclosure from 2007- he reported a net worth of $1.3 million. Google it yourself. It's common knowledge.

FUCK OFF.

here, moron.....LEARN something on your own rather than from Hannity, and join the sane Americans that demand Trump's tax returns as ALL other presidents have shown..

Barack Obama earned $400,000 a year throughout his entire eight-year term as President of the United States. On April 15, 2016, Mr. Obama released his 2015 tax returns, which showed that he and his wife filed jointly and reported an adjusted gross income of $436,065. They paid $81,472 in taxes according to their 18.7 percent tax rate. They also donated a total of $64,066 to more than 30 charities.

A significant chunk of Barack Obama’s fortune is thanks to book deals and book royalties. According to financial disclosures, he has earned more than $10 million from his existing titles.

Barack Obama’s Net Worth on His 56th Birthday

Lolololololololo

How is there a conflict of interest?

First thing Donald, his self-entitled family, and douchbag Mafia sorts like Cohen did on 1-20-16 was to put a for sale sign on the White House lawn.

Hopefully, Crooked Jared's time in the barrel is coming soon.

hqdefault.jpg

At first I didn't get the picture, but now I do , the mob has moved into the WH. He is called the Don by mob members, which are all around him.

It's short for his first name, dumbass!

Do you have an I-Pod that plays "breathe in, breathe out" in a continuous loop? If not, how do you stay alive?

Lolololololololo

Any time his business' gain from his presidency it's a potential conflict.

Lolololololololo

You do realize that he is not the sole owner of those businesses, or are you still a dumbass like most liberal Trump haters?

Liberals have the potential to be intelligent, contributing members of our society, but it's not likely to happen!

You do realize that he is not the sole owner of those businesses, or are you still a dumbass like most liberal Trump haters?

Liberals have the potential to be intelligent, contributing members of our society, but it's not likely to happen!

It doesn't matter if he isn't the sole owner - he refused to disinvest, he gains when they profit. This has nothing to do with liberals or dumbasses. It applies to anyone.

Oh wait. My bad. Guess it doesn't apply to Trump, he's special. :)

Lolololololololo

It doesn't matter if he isn't the sole owner - he refused to disinvest, he gains when they profit. This has nothing to do with liberals or dumbasses. It applies to anyone.

Oh wait. My bad. Guess it doesn't apply to Trump, he's special. :)

A conflict of interest only occurs if he profits more than anyone else normally would.

Does he have a board. Is the Trump Corp public? Yes the money goes to him and his family.

Donald Trump’s flagship Scottish resort received thousands of pounds in US taxpayers’ money to host VIP visits by officials from his administration, an investigation by The Scotsman can reveal. The US president’s resort at Turnberry received more than £5,600 in federal funds to provide accommodation for the trip earlier this year.

Donald Trump’s Scottish resort paid by US taxpayers for ‘VIP visit’

Do you realize that's about $8,500? A billionaire is scamming taxpayers for $8,500?

Does Hillary selling meetings with her as SOS (pay to play) bother you? Not so much, huh? What about the Russians paying $500K into her bank account for one speech by her husband? What about $145 million for 20% of uranium reserves? We're still not moving beyond you don't give a shit, are we?

Your issue is the letter R after Trump's name ...

Forum List

Back