šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Donald Trump's serious and thoughtful vetting process.

Experience in the Senate is not the same. Itā€™s not. Why do you think we never seem to elect anyone that has served?
Itā€™s pertinent, because you felt Obama had the ability to lead, even though he had no experience.
His being a specialty officer (medical), means that he has little to no experience in running a command. Only line officers are qualified to be CO's. And, because he has no experience related to running the VA, he's unqualified.

So what qualifications did Obama have in order to lead a country? I hardly think "community organizer" qualifies as "command experience."

Wow................you can't talk about the fact that this doc has no qualifications to run the VA. All you can do is deflect to Obama. Hate to tell you, but Obama left office a year and a half ago.

Hey, at least Obama had experience in the Senate before he ran for president.

This doc has zero experience and more than likely no idea as to how to run an organization like that. He has no command experience. If he was a line officer, I might feel a bit different.

Obama spent time in the Senate before he ran.

Bush Jr. was governor of Texas before he ran.

Clinton was governor of Arkansas before he ran.

Bush Sr. was in the Senate as well as was VP before he ran.

Reagan was governor of California before he ran.

Ford served in Congress and was VP before he ran.

Nixon served in both the Senate and Congress before he ran.

So.......................where are all those presidents we seem to elect that have never served in government before?

Itā€™s pertinent, because you felt Obama had the ability to lead, even though he had no experience.
Problem is anyone he picks for anything goes through heā€™ll, even though undeserved.

His being a specialty officer (medical), means that he has little to no experience in running a command. Only line officers are qualified to be CO's. And, because he has no experience related to running the VA, he's unqualified.

So what qualifications did Obama have in order to lead a country? I hardly think "community organizer" qualifies as "command experience."

Wow................you can't talk about the fact that this doc has no qualifications to run the VA. All you can do is deflect to Obama. Hate to tell you, but Obama left office a year and a half ago.

This doc has zero experience and more than likely no idea as to how to run an organization like that. He has no command experience. If he was a line officer, I might feel a bit different.

Hardly enough. Even MSNBC's liberal Joe Scarborough had little faith in his ability to run this country...

"MSNBC co-host Joe Scarborough criticized Barack Obama Tuesday, calling the former president a ā€œglorified senatorā€ who was not prepared to be president.

The former Republican congressman made the criticism on his show, Morning Joe, as part of a broader discussion on whether Oprah Winfrey will run for the presidency in 2020.

"There are so many great things personally about Barack Obama, even though so many of his policies drive me crazy," said Scarborough, a former Republican congressman from Florida. "But Barack Obama wasnā€™t ready, in my opinion, to be president. He was, as I said, a glorified state senator."

Scarborough slammed Obama when discussing the rise of President Donald Trump."

Obama was a 'glorified' state senator who lacked experience, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says

Governor and vp, in my opinion, is different from the Senate.
Experience in the Senate is not the same. Itā€™s not. Why do you think we never seem to elect anyone that has served?

So.......................where are all those presidents we seem to elect that have never served in government before?

Got it................you are moving the goalposts.

I moved no such thing. You mentioned he was a Senator. I said that was not qualifications enough, in my opinion. We never spoke of being a governor or vp.

Got it................you are moving the goalposts.

Regardless of Trump's limited experience as a bureaucrat, he is a leader. The founding fathers and early Presidents had very little experience as bureaucrats, and look what they did.

Considering how thoughtful and careful Trump's vetting process is, I'm surprised he hasn't nominated one of the Village People. Some wear uniforms.
Trump could have nominated all five of these guys.

Trump spent time not paying regular hard working Americans.

That had to count for something.

Trump cries that he wants to vett Muslims coming into the country.

And yet, he doesn't vett the people he hires for his administration.

A Trump sycophant can do way more damage to the 18 million veterans they are supposed to be taking care of than a thousand Muslims no matter who they are or where they came from.

And we all know what Republicans think of veterans.

The Trump administration tried to cut a program for homeless veterans

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill

Cutting GI education bill will impact thousands of veterans

Ted Lieu āœ” @tedlieu

Search the internet for "SS7 exploit" and also "Pegasus malware." Read some articles on them. Then let me know if you are FREAKED OUT OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS USING AN UNSECURE PERSONAL CELL PHONE. https://twitter.com/cnni/status/988516825825619968 ā€¦
4:13 PM - Apr 24, 2018

CNN International āœ” @cnni

US President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House tell CNN http://cnn.it/2Jk2a8B
4:35 PM - Apr 23, 2018

He still has wide open servers at his resorts and in trump tower. But, he's just as stupid about security as he is everything else.

Basically, he has done everything the RWs said they hate. Fundies can never again call themselves christians.

And yeah, his excuse for "extreme vetting" is laughable. Except that he puts the US in danger.

Last edited:

Ted Lieu āœ” @tedlieu

Search the internet for "SS7 exploit" and also "Pegasus malware." Read some articles on them. Then let me know if you are FREAKED OUT OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS USING AN UNSECURE PERSONAL CELL PHONE. https://twitter.com/cnni/status/988516825825619968 ā€¦
4:13 PM - Apr 24, 2018

CNN International āœ” @cnni

US President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House tell CNN http://cnn.it/2Jk2a8B
4:35 PM - Apr 23, 2018
Hitler used cell phones too!
Speaking of Hitler, what ever happened to your idol?
Not sure. Some say he was reincarnated and born in Hawaii and went on the become a faggot politician.
Trump was born in Hawaii?

Jared's father spent time in prison before he could ran.

Forum List

Back