Donald Trump's Vegas Steakhouse Shut Down For Health Violations

Of course I'll be fine. Two years of Trump and the Republicans will bring a Blue wave in 2018, just in time for the census.

How long until cockroaches infest the Trump White House?

You didn't check the date. didya?

:rofl:

Of course not, you want to believe!!
If the Chinese restaurant down the street gets shut down for having cockroaches, I'm not going to return to eating there starting around 2020.

Chances are you already eat at restaurants where there are cockroaches

Cockroaches here are edible, and healthy, if cooked properly.

Cockroaches are used in chinese medicine.

Bon appetit

Speaking of cockroaches, have you ever read, or seen how the clinton's have screwed ordinary people over their whole lives? Neither one of them could run an operation like Trump's corporation, or even a lemonade stand for that matter, but they've gotten wealthy running operations like those mentioned in this clip below.

Wait until you see the swill he's going to feed America.
I'm sure it will be better than Michelle's school lunches, that are starving our children.
Great parenting skills. Lets kids choose what to eat. Big macs over salads are OK because, OMG, we can't teach kids to eat healthy.
You want to teach your kids what to eat, have at it. The overweight wookie cow has no business telling anyone what's healthy.

Every single one of her programs need to be scrapped on the first day.
Wow, the tough slur spewing tough guy is picking on Michelle Obama.

I have news, Michele Obama is far far far smarter, better educated & has far more class than an asshole like you.

Teaching kids to make healthier choices.... OMG OMG OMG.

I'm sure it will be better than Michelle's school lunches, that are starving our children.
Great parenting skills. Lets kids choose what to eat. Big macs over salads are OK because, OMG, we can't teach kids to eat healthy.
What does parenting skills have to do with what someone says my children should eat?

I make that decision.

No one makes it for them.

And before you get apoplectic and self righteous, I have managed to educate my children on what they should eat.

They are adults now and pass that onto their children.

What does parenting skills have to do with what someone says my children should eat?

I make that decision.

And before you get apoplectic and self righteous, I have managed to educate my children on what they should eat.

When they get a meal supplied by the government?

I make that decision.

My children have never had a meal supplied by the Government!

Edit.

Teachers and staff have been known to go through lunch bags removing food that they deem inappropriate.

I don't want anyone including the First Lady and staff deciding what is appropriate.

I make that decision.

Edit.

Teachers and staff have been known to go through lunch bags removing food that they deem inappropriate.

I don't want anyone including the First Lady and staff deciding what is appropriate.

What if some kid comes to school with a lunchbox full of candy bars?

I make that decision.

Edit.

That would be on the parents.

And I wouldn't consider candy bars...Food.

Now there's a kid I'd want to hire! Pity America's schools now hand out only participation trophies instead of:

2011312big11689.jpeg
\
Kid down the block from me is gonna get rich just during the Christmas school break. He's already making sandwiches and packing a cooker with spendy bottled water to sell to the crowds standing in line at the post office! Smart little bugger already has one of those square things you plug into your smartphone so you can take credit cards! Oh, he won't be posting here 'cause he's only 12 and, unlike some, feels he should observe the board rules.

I make that decision.

Offer options, but don't tell or bully them what to eat, that is up to the parents and doctors

Restaurant Inspections - Southern Nevada Health District

Looking at previous inspections for DJT restaurant, I see grade of 10 A's, 2 B's and the shutdown with 51 violations 4 years ago on 11/2/2012. It was re-inspected same day and got an "A".

(select type = restaurant, name = djt from there pick the one restaurant listed and look at previous inspections)

Last edited:

You didn't check the date. didya?

:rofl:

Of course not, you want to believe!!
If the Chinese restaurant down the street gets shut down for having cockroaches, I'm not going to return to eating there starting around 2020.

Chances are you already eat at restaurants where there are cockroaches

Cockroaches here are edible, and healthy, if cooked properly.

Cockroaches are used in chinese medicine.

Bon appetit
I very rarely eat in restaurants for this very reason. Plus, I cook better at home for most foods.

I make that decision.

Edit.

Back off...that kids mother can buy
whatever she wants with her link card...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back