Donaldo Trumptinez better rethink this ‘Amnesty’ shit.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Small sample size and all but I’ve been talking with many people....hardcore, staunch Trump supporters...the general attitude seems to be that should he “play” with Democrats on this issue and grant ANY type of Amnesty they intend to move into a full “Fuck Donaldo Trumptinez” mode.
I think many people, myself included are thinking fuck that wall if it really means another Reagan type of special offering.
I really hope all this “Amnesty” talk from the GOP has been nothing more than part of retarded games being played on the Hill.

Let’s not forget....we elected Trump NOT to be a bipartisan pussy...fuck “making deals” with Democrats....they’re too far gone...every single one of them has lost all their shit.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other, tell us which one fills up first...

I suggest you resign yourselves to the idea that amnesty will happen and move on to your next concern, which should be fixing the system so that another President or Congress will never feel the need to grant amnesty to illegals again.

Of course, that's what we did with the Simpson-Mazzoli Act in '86... Section 245(i) Amnesty in '94... Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty in '97... NACARA in '97... the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act in '98... Late Amnesty, 2000 and LIFE Act Amnesty 2000 in '00...

It's going to happen... it always does.

Forum List

Back