DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Then you wouldn't get the mortgage. That still doesn't prove that the mortgage would be exactly the same if you were free to set the terms the way you wanted them. I would have paid 0 for my house if I could do that.
There's no such thing as a 0% mortgage. Like everything else you're purporting, it stems from your demented imagination.
Yes, I know that, moron, because we don't get to set the terms exactly as we want them. We have to accept things we don't want in exchange for things we do want. That's how every transaction works.

You make it sound as if GWB was signing the terms of surrender, not an agreement drafted by his own people.

It was drafted by both Bush and the Iraqi government.

So you're saying the Iraqi government forced Bush to sign?

Alternatively, do you believe he'd have preferred to keep U.S. forces in-country indefinitely?
Why do we still have troops in Germany, Japan, our own allies? Let them defend themselves. We need troops in problem countries like Iraq, not peaceful countries like Germany or Japan.

There's no such thing as a 0% mortgage. Like everything else you're purporting, it stems from your demented imagination.
Yes, I know that, moron, because we don't get to set the terms exactly as we want them. We have to accept things we don't want in exchange for things we do want. That's how every transaction works.

You make it sound as if GWB was signing the terms of surrender, not an agreement drafted by his own people.

Alternatively, do you believe he'd have preferred to keep U.S. forces in-country indefinitely?
Why do we still have troops in Germany, Japan, our own allies? Let them defend themselves. We need troops in problem countries like Iraq, not peaceful countries like Germany or Japan.

I agree that we don't need troops in any country we're allied with, but the locals benefit from the U.S. military presence and don't seem to be clamoring for a withdrawal.

I'm not sure what a U.S. military presence would accomplish in Iraq - which is not now, and never was, a threat to us - other than the loss of more military personnel.

And, of course, a sop to the Israeli government, which seems to have the U.S. by the short ones. Or is that just about the Rapture? :dunno:

I agree that we don't need troops in any country we're allied with, but the locals benefit from the U.S. military presence and don't seem to be clamoring for a withdrawal.

I'm not sure what a U.S. military presence would accomplish in Iraq - which is not now, and never was, a threat to us - other than the loss of more military personnel.

And, of course, a sop to the Israeli government, which seems to have the U.S. by the short ones. Or is that just about the Rapture? :dunno:

Notice how the far left drones run their religious narratives without question or hesitation..

Next they will be hailing FDR as a GOD for attacking a country that never attacked the US and for FDR lying the US into a war..

Notice how the far left drones run their religious narratives without question or hesitation..

Next they will be hailing FDR as a GOD for attacking a country that never attacked the US and for FDR lying the US into a war..

Cut and paste this to save yourself some time:

"Blah-blah-blah drones blah-blah-blah drones blah-blah-blah drones."

See how the far left drones act when you defeat their religious narratives with facts!

Especially when you show that their GODs are fake..

Silly far left drones!

See how the far left drones act when you defeat their religious narratives with facts!

Silly far left drones!

Can you post without using the word "drone"? Apparently not.

Silly far left drones!

Can you post not uning far left religious dogma? Apparently not..

Silly far left drones can not handle the truth!

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drones!

Silly far left drones can not handle the truth

Now hush!

Mommy and Daddy are trying to watch the Super Bowl!

Silly far left drones!

Now hush!

Can you post without using the word "drone"? Apparently not. Post it again.

Silly far left drones!

Now hush!

Now hush!

Now hush!

Now hush!

Now hush!

Now hush!

As you request!

Now hush!

Now hush!

Now hush!

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again.

Now hush!

Now hush!

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again.

As you request!

Now hush!

Now hush!

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again.

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again, Eddie.

Now hush!

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again.

As you request!

Now hush!

Post it again, Eddie.

As you request!

Now hush!

Do me a favor and go through this quote group and highlight for me the religious narratives because I don't see any.

2. You calling me a far left drone? At minimum I want us to remove our military from countries they don't need to be in, like Germany and Japan. Different topic I know. I don't see the problem in leaving our troops in countries where they are needed, but in Iraq case, without normal protections from being prosecuted by the locals I would've pulled them out too.

Do me a favor and go through this quote group and highlight for me the religious narratives because I don't see any.

2. You calling me a far left drone? At minimum I want us to remove our military from countries they don't need to be in, like Germany and Japan. Different topic I know. I don't see the problem in leaving our troops in countries where they are needed, but in Iraq case, without normal protections from being prosecuted by the locals I would've pulled them out too.

There are many narratives being run, if you are to blind to see them that is on you!

Obama never tried to talk it over, he just cut and run to appease the smallest minority called the far left!

And yes anyone that can not see that it was in the best interest to keep troops in Iraq is blinded by hyper partisan politics..

Forum List

Back