DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Bush was not forced to sign anything he didn't agree with.

A treaty always contains some things you like and some things you don't like (that is, except for the ones Obama signs). Sign the treaty with Iraq doesn't indicate that Bush agreed with any single provision of the treaty. If you weren't such a sleazy lying dumbass, you would just admit that.
Stupid beyond belief. Signing an agreement means agreeing with ALL of the terms; except where explicitly noted on the agreement along with the dissenter's initials or signature.

WTF is wrong with you??

When I sign a mortgage I agree to pay interest rate 'X.' That doesn't mean I wouldn't rather pay 0. It just means I'm willing to do something I don't like in order to get something I do like.

When you sign a mortgage, you're also required to read it in the presence of witnesses and initial each paragraph indicating you've read it and agree with it.

That doesn't alter the truth of what I said.

What do you imagine would happen if you refused to initial one of the sections of a mortgage document or, being you, just said "I'm not signing Paragraph IVb moron go fuck yourself"?

A treaty always contains some things you like and some things you don't like (that is, except for the ones Obama signs). Sign the treaty with Iraq doesn't indicate that Bush agreed with any single provision of the treaty. If you weren't such a sleazy lying dumbass, you would just admit that.
Stupid beyond belief. Signing an agreement means agreeing with ALL of the terms; except where explicitly noted on the agreement along with the dissenter's initials or signature.

WTF is wrong with you??

When I sign a mortgage I agree to pay interest rate 'X.' That doesn't mean I wouldn't rather pay 0. It just means I'm willing to do something I don't like in order to get something I do like.

When you sign a mortgage, you're also required to read it in the presence of witnesses and initial each paragraph indicating you've read it and agree with it.

What do you imagine would happen if you refused to initial one of the sections of a mortgage document or, being you, just said "I'm not signing Paragraph IVb moron go fuck yourself"?

Then you wouldn't get the mortgage. That still doesn't prove that the mortgage would be exactly the same if you were free to set the terms the way you wanted them. I would have paid 0 for my house if I could do that.

Nope, it's the correct answer. Putting something in writing is tantemount to saying it verbally. Just look at this forum. People say things in every post -- yet it's all in writing. You yourself have referenced posts here in the context of being said.

It might be if Bush wrote an editorial saying so. On the other hand, signing a treaty doesn't not mean you endorse all the terms. It takes a special kind of dumbass not to understand that.

Just admit you lost the argument to save yourself further embarrassment.

WTF is wrong with you??

In short, you're a major fucking idiot.
Complete nonsense. If you were against paying x%, you wouldn't agree to pay it. You wouldn't sign something you were against. Like Bush signing that agreement, no one makes you sign an agreement you don't agree with.

Here's Bush celebration of Crocker's efforts towards the agreement.

In December, after months of intense negotiations, the world saw the culmination of Ambassador Crocker's masterful diplomacy -- two historic agreements for long-term cooperation between the United States and Iraq.

Even worse for your senility is Bush celebrating the withdrawal of the troops with the troops during his final visit to Iraq...

These agreements formalize the ties between our two democracies in areas ranging from security and diplomacy to culture and trade. These agreements show the way forward toward a historic day -- when American forces withdraw from a democratic and successful Iraq, and the war in this land is won.

According to retards like you, Bush was lying to the troops; he didn't actually believe that.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Nope, it's the correct answer. Putting something in writing is tantemount to saying it verbally. Just look at this forum. People say things in every post -- yet it's all in writing. You yourself have referenced posts here in the context of being said.

It might be if Bush wrote an editorial saying so. On the other hand, signing a treaty doesn't not mean you endorse all the terms. It takes a special kind of dumbass not to understand that.

Bush touted the agreement, including the withdrawal of our troops, as "historic."

Tell me again how Bush didn't agree with his agreement.

:lmao:

You're too fucking stupid to continue arguing with.
Spits the forum retard who says Bush didn't agree with his agreement.

:dance:

Bush was not forced to sign anything he didn't agree with.[/QUOTE]

A treaty always contains some things you like and some things you don't like (that is, except for the ones Obama signs). Sign the treaty with Iraq doesn't indicate that Bush agreed with any single provision of the treaty. If you weren't such a sleazy lying dumbass, you would just admit that.[/QUOTE]
I added this to my post ... you might not have seen it ...

Oh, and Bush did write an "editorial"...

Statement by the President on Agreements with Iraq

Earlier today, in another sign of progress, Iraq's Council of Representatives approved two agreements with the United States, a Strategic Framework Agreement and a Security Agreement, often called a Status of Forces Agreement or SOFA. The Strategic Framework Agreement sets the foundation for a long-term bilateral relationship between our two countries, and the Security Agreement addresses our presence, activities, and withdrawal from Iraq. Today's vote affirms the growth of Iraq's democracy and increasing ability to secure itself. We look forward to a swift approval by Iraq's Presidency Council.

Two years ago, this day seemed unlikely - but the success of the surge and the courage of the Iraqi people set the conditions for these two agreements to be negotiated and approved by the Iraqi parliament. The improved conditions on the ground and the parliamentary approval of these two agreements serve as a testament to the Iraqi, Coalition, and American men and women, both military and civilian, who paved the way for this day.

As the two agreements move to Iraq's Presidency Council for final approval, we congratulate the members of the Council of Representatives for coming together to approve these historic agreements that will serve the shared and enduring interests of both our countries and the region.​

Since you're a complete idiot, lemme break it down for you -- that was the deal Bush waited with optimist enthusiasm that Iraq's Presidency Council would accept. But according to morons like you, Bush didn't want that deal. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

Unless he says "I want to withdraw 100% of our troops by 2011," Bush hasn't said he wanted it to happen.

That's the bottom line.[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with you??

Complete nonsense. If you were against paying x%, you wouldn't agree to pay it. You wouldn't sign something you were against. Like Bush signing that agreement, no one makes you sign an agreement you don't agree with.

In December, after months of intense negotiations, the world saw the culmination of Ambassador Crocker's masterful diplomacy -- two historic agreements for long-term cooperation between the United States and Iraq.

Even worse for your senility is Bush celebrating the withdrawal of the troops with the troops during his final visit to Iraq...

These agreements formalize the ties between our two democracies in areas ranging from security and diplomacy to culture and trade. These agreements show the way forward toward a historic day -- when American forces withdraw from a democratic and successful Iraq, and the war in this land is won.

According to retards like you, Bush was lying to the troops; he didn't actually believe that.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:[/QUOTE]

You're too fucking stupid to bother arguing with.

I added this to my post ... you might not have seen it ...

Oh, and Bush did write an "editorial"...

Statement by the President on Agreements with Iraq

Earlier today, in another sign of progress, Iraq's Council of Representatives approved two agreements with the United States, a Strategic Framework Agreement and a Security Agreement, often called a Status of Forces Agreement or SOFA. The Strategic Framework Agreement sets the foundation for a long-term bilateral relationship between our two countries, and the Security Agreement addresses our presence, activities, and withdrawal from Iraq. Today's vote affirms the growth of Iraq's democracy and increasing ability to secure itself. We look forward to a swift approval by Iraq's Presidency Council.

Two years ago, this day seemed unlikely - but the success of the surge and the courage of the Iraqi people set the conditions for these two agreements to be negotiated and approved by the Iraqi parliament. The improved conditions on the ground and the parliamentary approval of these two agreements serve as a testament to the Iraqi, Coalition, and American men and women, both military and civilian, who paved the way for this day.

As the two agreements move to Iraq's Presidency Council for final approval, we congratulate the members of the Council of Representatives for coming together to approve these historic agreements that will serve the shared and enduring interests of both our countries and the region.​

Since you're a complete idiot, lemme break it down for you -- that was the deal Bush waited with optimist enthusiasm that Iraq's Presidency Council would accept. But according to morons like you, Bush didn't want that deal. :cuckoo:

Unless he says "I want to withdraw 100% of our troops by 2011," Bush hasn't said he wanted it to happen.

That's the bottom line.
You remain an imbecile. When Bush agreed to that agreement, he agreed with everything in it.

Then you wouldn't get the mortgage. That still doesn't prove that the mortgage would be exactly the same if you were free to set the terms the way you wanted them. I would have paid 0 for my house if I could do that.

Now, if you were POTUS, and you were responsible for drafting the Status of Forces agreement, how do you imagine that would that differ from a mortgage?

WTF is wrong with you??

There's no such thing as a 0% mortgage. Like everything else you're purporting, it stems from your demented imagination.

There's no such thing as a 0% mortgage. Like everything else you're purporting, it stems from your demented imagination.
Yes, I know that, moron, because we don't get to set the terms exactly as we want them. We have to accept things we don't want in exchange for things we do want. That's how every transaction works.

You and your scumbag sidekick are trying to claim that Bush wanted to withdraw all troops in 2011. That's a bald faced lie, but that won't stop you from continuing to lie and spin.

He seems to be demanding "free stuff."

Yes, I know that, moron, because we don't get to set the terms exactly as we want them. We have to accept things we don't want in exchange for things we do want. That's how every transaction works.

You make it sound as if GWB was signing the terms of surrender, not an agreement drafted by his own people.

He seems to be demanding "free stuff."

You get dumber by the post.

well at least if Hillary goes to jail, the rats and mouses will never starve to death being Hillary will have plenty of free food for them

You make it sound as if GWB was signing the terms of surrender, not an agreement drafted by his own people.

It was drafted by both Bush and the Iraqi government.

Faun said:
bripat9643 said:

WTF is wrong with you??

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

You're too fucking stupid to bother arguing with.
Your surrender is graciously accepted. :thup:

It was drafted by both Bush and the Iraqi government.

So you're saying the Iraqi government forced Bush to sign?

Alternatively, do you believe he'd have preferred to keep U.S. forces in-country indefinitely?

You and your scumbag sidekick are trying to claim that Bush wanted to withdraw all troops in 2011. That's a bald faced lie, but that won't stop you from continuing to lie and spin.
You remain an imbecile. Unless someone has a gun to your head, you don't have to enter into an agreement you don't agree with.

Not only did Bush agree to it, he celebrated the troops coming home as a sign of a successful Iraq and a victory that the war in Iraq was won.

But you think he was lying when he said that. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back