Donnie bows to RINO's

Someone's pissed that he is going to even the playing field for the RNC in fundraising this cycle. He's playing ball with the RNC and they will do the same when it is time to pass legislation. Can't wait for this election to be over with Donnie in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whole new ball game now. The GE is a far cry from the primaries and his platform is solidified. Time to start raising funds for the party, other candidates, and his GE run. The machine has gotten a lot bigger and its going to take a shitload of $$$$ to run the Trump Train.

Trump will stay on message and THAT'S what matters.

Much of the fundraising will be for congressional candidates. So far Trump has received a fraction of the donations that Hillary or Bernie has received, and he deserves great credit for largely self-funding his primary campaign (and, no, he's not going to have the campaign pay him back the money).

Trump is new to political campaigns. I suspect he did not understand what's involved with financing a general election campaign and the fact that the nominee needs to be the main fundraiser for the party as a whole as early as possible before the general election.

Whole new ball game now. The GE is a far cry from the primaries and his platform is solidified. Time to start raising funds for the party, other candidates, and his GE run. The machine has gotten a lot bigger and its going to take a shitload of $$$$ to run the Trump Train.

I never expected him to self fund the general. And I think most if not all Trump supporters have absolutely no problem with big bucks rolling in to beat the crap out of Clinton and take back 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Didn't he just attend a very successful fundraiser for an R candidate? I'm sure most R's will be more than happy to have Trump participate in their quest for funding.

The pussifcation of Trump has begun. His tail is between his legs now as the RNC forces him to back away from his positions. Supporters of this pussy call it a pivot - yeah, pivoting away from his supposed core principles exposing the fraud that he is.
Don the Con

Last edited:

I never expected him to self fund the general. And I think most if not all Trump supporters have absolutely no problem with big bucks rolling in to beat the crap out of Clinton and take back 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Didn't he just attend a very successful fundraiser for an R candidate? I'm sure most R's will be more than happy to have Trump participate in their quest for funding.
It's the GE, I don't think anyone is/was expecting him to fund it himself. Nobody in their right mind would expect him to drop a couple BILLION after self funding his entire primary run. He's won the battle (primary) now he has to win the war (GE) and that is going to take copious amounts of cash.

Again, if he stays on message and doesn't do a complete 180 there's nothing to see here

Forum List

Back