Donny Dooosh Jr.'s wears 'Deplorable' pin at White House Easter Egg Roll. FFS! MAGA Dopers!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
In the midst of a very messy divorce scandal, Donald Trump Jr. reunited with his estranged wife Vanessa Trump at the 140th annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

Never one to miss an opportunity for personal branding—he is a Trump, after all—Don Jr. was seen at the event wearing a pin that reads "deplorable" because nothing says Easter quite like the brooch equivalent of a graphic tee.
tc-deplorables-index-1522705294.jpg

DZ0IYdiWAAARPxZ.jpg

Donald Trump Jr. Is Really Owning the Deplorable Thing - Donald Trump Jr. Appears at the White House Easter Egg Roll 2018

:dunno: FFS!. The Wifey was smart to get AWAY from Douche Jr.
Hey... JR. Douche...:asshole::fu:

In the midst of a very messy divorce scandal, Donald Trump Jr. reunited with his estranged wife Vanessa Trump at the 140th annual White House Easter Egg Roll.

Never one to miss an opportunity for personal branding—he is a Trump, after all—Don Jr. was seen at the event wearing a pin that reads "deplorable" because nothing says Easter quite like the brooch equivalent of a graphic tee.

Donald Trump Jr. Is Really Owning the Deplorable Thing - Donald Trump Jr. Appears at the White House Easter Egg Roll 2018

Poor guy never had a figure in his life that could teach him to be a man

Poor guy never had a figure in his life that could teach him to be a man
It's not even a worthy ConMan weak gene child stain. These losers are conceived when you Golden Shower inside your sex slaves.
It will be glorious in the END, Douche Jr. took Daddy down as it felt unloved or somethang... LOL!

Last edited:
You guys sure do get worked up over silly stuff. I just ignore the little fucker. He'd be nothing if not for his daddy...

You guys sure do get worked up over silly stuff. I just ignore the little fucker. He'd be nothing if not for his daddy...
Who worked up? The DOPers hide in shame is the real FACTS HERE!

btw: Keep hoping the GOP/IND voters will still be there for you. DOPer voters!

Could be photo shopped or it could be real......

But being called a Deplorable by the Dems and leftist brigade is a compliment.

Please show us it's PS artwork. As Douche Jr. is the new poster child for non-DOPers to look up too. As inspirational types.

Please show us it's PS artwork. As Douche Jr. is the new poster child for non-DOPers to look up too. As inspirational types.
I like the pin so much that I might buy one...........and wear it myself.....

Just knowing it gets your panties in a wad is worth it.

You and others living the Deplorable Lifestyle is WEAK!
It just shows you/they are weak minded gullible stains to fake gods and Cons.

btw: Please wear the Deplorable pin to ID yourself as a MORON! We ALL thank you for your help.

Why THANK YOU.............Proud to be a Deplorable to you................

Why THANK YOU.............Proud to be a Deplorable to you................
Good Luck..
il_570xN.1240710315_29ak.jpg

Forum List

Back