Don't be burdened by what has been

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Kamala fluff. Thing is, she fell to exactly that when she chose Walz for VP. She chose Walz because like uncle Joe, Walz is extra white, old, and the idea was to fool fools into thinking he's the next uncle Joe. All while Kamala attempts to laugh and smile her way into the Whitehouse, which is all she has to offer.

But she fucked up. Like her, if faced with a discussion that is unscripted, then Walz proves to be ucapable. Difference between them is Kamala comes off as a fraud, while Walz simply looks like a deer in the headlights or has to piss. In that respect however, Walz > Kamala. Better someone who looks anxious than a fraud, and Kamala is 100% fraud.

On the flipside, I didn't particularly like Vance, at first, I thought Trump errored. That's what I get for questioning Trump's abilities, Vance was an OUTSTANDING pick. He's a good person, and extremely capable. Compare and contrast to Democracks, who select VPs based on their genitals and race.

jd-vance-tim-walz-vice-presidential-debate.jpg

Last edited:
Kamala fluff. Thing is, she fell to exactly that when she chose Walz for VP. She chose Walz because like uncle Joe, Walz is extra white, old, and the idea was to fool fools into thinking he's the next uncle Joe. All while Kamala attempts to laugh and smile her way into the Whitehouse, which is all she has to offer.

But she fucked up. Like her, if faced with a discussion that is unscripted, then Walz proves to be ucapable. Difference between them is Kamala comes off as a fraud, while Walz simply looks like a deer in the headlights or has to piss. In that respect however, Walz > Kamala. Better someone who looks anxious than a fraud, and Kamala is 100% fraud.

On the flipside, I didn't particularly like Vance, at first, I thought Trump errored. That's what I get for questioning Trump's abilities, Vance was an OUTSTANDING pick. He's a good person, and extremely capable. Compare and contrast to Democracks, who select VPs based on their genitals and race.

jd-vance-tim-walz-vice-presidential-debate.jpg
The statment, "Don't be burdened by what has been" is classic marxist trope used by Mao Tsetung, Lennin, and Pol Pot.

I doubt anyone will actually want to take the time to research it, however.

Republicans in Michigan are attempting to capitalize on Vice President Kamala Harris’ struggles with blue-collar voters in the state, a demographic that has traditionally supported Democrats but has been trending in the direction of former President Trump.

"Michigan's working class isn't fooled by Kamala Harris' word salads and dog and pony shows. Her policies, like the radical Green New Deal, are anti-worker," Team Trump Michigan Communications Director Victoria LaCivita told Fox News Digital. "Her attack on American energy has made the cost of living unaffordable, and her plan to ban gas-powered cars will decimate the backbone of our economy."

Forum List

Back