Don't bring a fork to a gun fight...you will generally get shot.....

This guy attacks a couple in a hotel room...with a fork. And because the people had a gun, they shot him. Notice, anti gunners.......he was shot, but not killed, and then held for the police. This couple took this moron off the streets...

Gun beats fork in Tennessee hotel attack

The victims then got off of the elevator and walked to their hotel room. At this time, they observed Grisham walking in the opposite direction of their room. However, about 10 or 15 minutes later, one of the victims opened the door to his hotel room to find Grisham in the hall.

Grisham forced his way into the room and attacked the two victims. One of the victims later told police that he believed Grisham was armed with a knife during the attack, but the instrument was later found to be a fork.

Unbeknown to Grisham, the man he was attacking was armed with a Glock 19.

As the attack continued, the victim was able to knock Grisham to the floor and retrieve his handgun from a nearby table. The victim fired a single shot, striking Grisham in the arm.

Grisham, still holding the fork, then attempted to run off, but the victim followed him and held him at gunpoint until police arrived a short time later.

Grisham was transported to the hospital to receive treatment for the gunshot wound, which was not believed to be life-threatening. The armed victim suffered minor injuries during the attack, while the second victim was unharmed.
one dumb example.
No mention of the Tennessee white boy who dismembered his parents?
So stupid to quote one off examples.
Muslims next in a country which has 20000 gun deaths a year.

This guy attacks a couple in a hotel room...with a fork. And because the people had a gun, they shot him. Notice, anti gunners.......he was shot, but not killed, and then held for the police. This couple took this moron off the streets...

Gun beats fork in Tennessee hotel attack

The victims then got off of the elevator and walked to their hotel room. At this time, they observed Grisham walking in the opposite direction of their room. However, about 10 or 15 minutes later, one of the victims opened the door to his hotel room to find Grisham in the hall.

Grisham forced his way into the room and attacked the two victims. One of the victims later told police that he believed Grisham was armed with a knife during the attack, but the instrument was later found to be a fork.

Unbeknown to Grisham, the man he was attacking was armed with a Glock 19.

As the attack continued, the victim was able to knock Grisham to the floor and retrieve his handgun from a nearby table. The victim fired a single shot, striking Grisham in the arm.

Grisham, still holding the fork, then attempted to run off, but the victim followed him and held him at gunpoint until police arrived a short time later.

Grisham was transported to the hospital to receive treatment for the gunshot wound, which was not believed to be life-threatening. The armed victim suffered minor injuries during the attack, while the second victim was unharmed.
one dumb example.
No mention of the Tennessee white boy who dismembered his parents?
So stupid to quote one off examples.
Muslims next in a country which has 20000 gun deaths a year.

These are nice stories of good people staying alive because they had a gun to stop violent criminals......

The actual statistics......Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack...according to bill clinton and barak obama...

You really need to do your research......the more accurate numbers...

Gun suicide..

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

========================

Gun Accidental death.....

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2015--

I'm not afraid of a guy with a fork, you fucking PUSSY!!!! :lol:

the guy with the fork should have been afraid of the guy with the gun, shit head....
No one pays much attention to you son, you're a joke.

And yet....you took the time to post on this thread......moron.
Posting on a chat board isn't an effort for some of us shoog.

Mark your calendar for the midwest's biggest fork show in Jan 2018!

And you posted again......living rent free in your head would be nice if the space wasn't so empty and so full of cobwebs and dirt.......
And you posted again......living rent free in your head would be nice if the space wasn't so empty and so full of cobwebs and dirt.......

the guy with the fork should have been afraid of the guy with the gun, shit head....

Wow.....you aren't very smart, are you? This is my thread....you keep coming back to it.......like I said, very roomy in your head, nothing in it....

Wow.....you aren't very smart, are you? This is my thread....you keep coming back to it.......like I said, very roomy in your head, nothing in it....
"Your" thread is on the internet hon.

So? You play it like it's a big deal..A fork is such a dangerous weapon in the hands of a megalomaniac..
2aguy prematurely Pavlovianly ejaculates anytime a gun appears anywhere for any reason at all.

And again, we are talking about guns and you see it as a sex topic. You need to get some help. You have created mixed up sexual signals in your brain to the point you see a gun topic and you automatically create a sexual relationship with the gun. A good psychiatrist can help you sort out that mixed up wiring in your head. I would suggest you get help soon before you hurt yourself or someone else. A gun is a tool for self defense, sport, or collecting, a gun is not a sex toy.....please, get help soon.
isnt it so weird that anti gun folks can not discuss firearms without sex refrences

"Your" thread is on the internet hon.

Still posting on it, aren't you? Yep....nice and roomy in your head, so much empty space.....

So? You play it like it's a big deal..A fork is such a dangerous weapon in the hands of a megalomaniac..
2aguy prematurely Pavlovianly ejaculates anytime a gun appears anywhere for any reason at all.

And again, we are talking about guns and you see it as a sex topic. You need to get some help. You have created mixed up sexual signals in your brain to the point you see a gun topic and you automatically create a sexual relationship with the gun. A good psychiatrist can help you sort out that mixed up wiring in your head. I would suggest you get help soon before you hurt yourself or someone else. A gun is a tool for self defense, sport, or collecting, a gun is not a sex toy.....please, get help soon.
isnt it so weird that anti gun folks can not discuss firearms without sex refrences

I think it actually is a repressed sexual fetish......they see guns and think sex, they feel dirty and guilty and since they don't have the strength to get past it, the only solution they see is to ban guns......they really need help.

I think it actually is a repressed sexual fetish......they see guns and think sex, they feel dirty and guilty and since they don't have the strength to get past it, the only solution they see is to ban guns......they really need help.

Is that like seeing a gun and hissyfitting that everyone wants to take it away from you?

Is that like seeing a gun and hissyfitting that everyone wants to take it away from you?

There is no hissyfitting.....the 9th and 4th Circuit Courts of Appeals have made huge decisions on the right to bear arms and if the anti-gun judges that obama appointed are working their way through new cases every day. Had hilary won, she would have gone after the gun makers through the courts....and you still have the SAFE act and other laws around the country keeping law abiding, good Americans from exercising their right to self defense....

Been hearing that shtick of hal

There is no hissyfitting.....the 9th and 4th Circuit Courts of Appeals have made huge decisions on the right to bear arms and if the anti-gun judges that obama appointed are working their way through new cases every day. Had hilary won, she would have gone after the gun makers through the courts....and you still have the SAFE act and other laws around the country keeping law abiding, good Americans from exercising their right to self defense....
Been hearing that “from my cold dead hands” paranoia shtick for half a century, my guns and permit are fine, keep up the good work my friend. Say “hi” to the NRA for me and tell ‘em that if they ever stop being a political think tank I may consider returning.

Forum List

Back