Don't built it, and they will come........................

We are all children or grandchildren of immigrants, get over it boys and girls grow up and live your life with less hate for the other.

"Twilight of Democracy tries to deconstruct the psychology and motivation of such people. For some it is the chance to be noticed; for others, it is revenge for slights. Applebaum moves on to Laura Ingraham, another former acquaintance, who has become host of a certain type of US political chat show. "She has, like so many others in the Fox universe, depicted illegal immigrants as thieves and murderers, despite overwhelming evidence that immigrants commit fewer crimes overall than native-born Americans."

'Twilight of Democracy' by Anne Applebaum

You do not want to accept the fact that the American government opened and closed its borders to immigrants. We have an open yearly quota of Legals allowed her in a permanent way and we do not even dare to address that, and it should be. The illegals that we do address has been opened since the mid 1960's. It may take a couple of decades for immigrants to assimilate into our culture. And we have negated that and even pay them social benefits and other perks.

Don't build the wall, and they will come........................

That's right everyone, all of Diaper Joe's children are rushing across the border in record numbers.

And as states like Texas send them home to the daddy in Washington DC where they belong, the mayor there keeps getting denied the National Guard to help manage the crisis.

Could it be they simply can't afford them?

Na, that can't be it, I'm sure Diaper Joe knows what he is doing.

After all, the country is owned by the DNC as they rule supreme.

Why? Cuz they are just that good at governing and need no input or help from anyone else.
Haven't you heard? It's Trump's fault.

Funny that they had no sympathy for border states when they were trying to deal with this influx. Did not bother them at all. But suddenly they get a small sampling of what the border states were dealing with and they are up in arms.
To call them fools would be rather kind
People should be kind in my opinion. I am not trying to excuse anyone. Read the last line of your post which I quoted.

Now go and be kind.

Plenty of room in Texas for our guests from south of the border. And they'll feel right at home there with those Spanish named towns and all.
They've been coming here since long before I was born. Finding a Texan that cannot speak Spanish is harder than building a wall.

We are all children or grandchildren of immigrants, get over it boys and girls grow up and live your life with less hate for the other.

"Twilight of Democracy tries to deconstruct the psychology and motivation of such people. For some it is the chance to be noticed; for others, it is revenge for slights. Applebaum moves on to Laura Ingraham, another former acquaintance, who has become host of a certain type of US political chat show. "She has, like so many others in the Fox universe, depicted illegal immigrants as thieves and murderers, despite overwhelming evidence that immigrants commit fewer crimes overall than native-born Americans."

Illegal Immigrants by their very definition are thieves. They steal resources that belong to American Taxpayers, and they do not pay back into the system.

You are also NOT the children or grandchildren of Illegal Immigrants. Most Americans Legally Immigrated into The US, until The Democrats started their Open Borders Invasion of Illegals opening the floodgates for Human Trafficking, Heroin, Meth, Cocaine, Crack and Fentanyl that is killing Americans by the millions and destroying families and neighborhoods.

There it is again folks….another Leftist telling us to burn the Declaration Of Independence…telling us that America has no right to sovereignty, telling us that an American citizenship isn’t worth shit.
I present todays Leftist.

Forum List

Back