Don't Buy The Republican "Small Business" Tax Cut Hoax

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-618306162.jpg

These are the type of people who'd benefit from a Trump tax plan.

When Donald Trump and congressional Republicans start making a serious push to cut taxes for wealthy individuals and corporations, expect a lot of talk about “small business.”

In fact, expect to hear a pitch that sounds like small businesses will be absolutely the biggest winners from a Republican tax plan.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities’ Chye-Ching Huang explains the reality Republicans are trying to hide with their “small business” talk:

Be ready and know how to see through the sales job.

This week in the war on workers: Don't buy the Republican 'small business' tax cut hoax

When Donald Trump and congressional Republicans start making a serious push to cut taxes for wealthy individuals and corporations, expect a lot of talk about “small business.”

In fact, expect to hear a pitch that sounds like small businesses will be absolutely the biggest winners from a Republican tax plan.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities’ Chye-Ching Huang explains the reality Republicans are trying to hide with their “small business” talk:

This week in the war on workers: Don't buy the Republican 'small business' tax cut hoax

Yep, yet another "trickle down" scheme bullshit that will benefit the very rich and drastically increase the country's debt.

I've always "wondered" which of our largest corporations EVER really pays that maximum tax rate currently prescribed in our tax laws.....

I don't buy that it's a hoax indeed.

People who benefit? Hard working Americans.

People who lose? Shills profiting at everyone else's expense. The OP would be a prime example.

GREAT NEWS!

The mooching left is at it again I see, trying to confiscate money from businesses that earned it. Do they ever feel shame for mooching?

This one sentence from your first link tells me all I need to know about the bias of the author.

A special rate cut for “pass-through” businesses would overwhelmingly benefit the wealthy and tax avoiders, not small businesses.

Get back to us when you have a reputable source.

Forum List

Back