Don't call it a comeback! He's been here for years!

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Congrats on the new album Weird "Al" Yankovic. Thanks for the memories old and new.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been around forever and looks exactly the same! Doesn't look like he's been botoxed up either. How's he do that?

I liked this one a whole bunch.

I've been a big Weird Al fan since I was a kid listening to the Dr. Demento show.

"Word Crimes" is awesome - as good as "White and Nerdy" was.

He's been around forever and looks exactly the same! Doesn't look like he's been botoxed up either. How's he do that?

I liked this one a whole bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

Only heard these two from the new album so far but yeah, that is the best WAY song I've heard in a long time. (I didn't use that one because I posted it on another thread already when someone misundrerstood the "I could care less" line)

I think the first two casset tapes I ever bought were Yankovic's and a Lional Richie from the 80's lol.

I've been a big Weird Al fan since I was a kid listening to the Dr. Demento show.

"Word Crimes" is awesome - as good as "White and Nerdy" was.

Loved that one too, and "Amish Paradise" but I still have Yoda (sung to the tune Lola) in my top five.

Been searching Weird "Al" songs on google, almost forgot about "The Saga Begins".

I think the stink from episode 1 hurt that song. :lol: Still it was very well done. (the song not the movie)

Also, contrary to previous post, I do think Yankovic is showing his age some. Not a lot but some for sure. I do admit though, he is aging better than me.

Forum List

Back