Don’t Democrats believe we need more illegal aliens and a $15 minimum wage?

Punish employers that hire illegals
That's already being done by increasing the number of "educated" Indians to fulfill white collar jobs- thanks to the Indian Lobby-

Also make the U.S extremely accessible to educated and talented people while simultaneously making it less accessible to uneducated and unskilled people.
Now, where, in the constitution, or especially the Declaration of Independence, is the address educated vs uneducated-
I've been under the impression that all me are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- I haven't noticed an education caveat- I want to see educated people cleaning hotel rooms, bussing tables, washing dishes, weed eating everyday, mowing every day, building houses everyday, paining houses everyday, picking farm produce, manning (or womaning) the chicken and beef processing plants, washing cars at drive thru car washes, or private hand car washes, etc..

Can I suggest you watch the movie, or, better yet, read the book, The Grapes of Wrath- and get back to us with your report/findings- I want to know all about all those uneducated vs educated differences from that time-

That isnt the federal govts job, imo. Im a strict constitutionalist.

They take so much of our damn money. The least they could do is drop a few less bombs weekly and use the money to educate Americans. I'm not even going to mention healthcare. What a tragedy that would be.
I am anti-war.
Healthcare would be a tragedy. As soon as govt got involved in healthcare cost shot up and everything went to shit.

I am anti-war.
Healthcare would be a tragedy. As soon as govt got involved in healthcare cost shot up and everything went to shit.

Do you think universal healthcare and universal government funded university might be inevitable despite your opposition?

Punish employers that hire illegals
That's already being done by increasing the number of "educated" Indians to fulfill white collar jobs- thanks to the Indian Lobby-

Also make the U.S extremely accessible to educated and talented people while simultaneously making it less accessible to uneducated and unskilled people.
Now, where, in the constitution, or especially the Declaration of Independence, is the address educated vs uneducated-
I've been under the impression that all me are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- I haven't noticed an education caveat- I want to see educated people cleaning hotel rooms, bussing tables, washing dishes, weed eating everyday, mowing every day, building houses everyday, paining houses everyday, picking farm produce, manning (or womaning) the chicken and beef processing plants, washing cars at drive thru car washes, or private hand car washes, etc..

Can I suggest you watch the movie, or, better yet, read the book, The Grapes of Wrath- and get back to us with your report/findings- I want to know all about all those uneducated vs educated differences from that time-

We're not going to have a shortage of hands to do manual labor in the years to come. We need to keep out swathes of poor people so they don't hold us back.

I am anti-war.

Do you think universal healthcare and universal government funded university might be inevitable despite your opposition?
Yes.
My way of thinking is dead. There are but a handful of us true liberals left. Our country is too lazy and dependent now.

Yes.
My way of thinking is dead. There are but a handful of us true liberals left. Our country is too lazy and dependent now.

So let us change the world then old man. It's ours now. If we fuck it up we have to deal with the consequences. Maybe you'll be wrong.

Yes.

So let us change the world then old man. It's ours now. If we fuck it up we have to deal with the consequences. Maybe you'll be wrong.
We have been fucking it up for decades now. lol
The bigger our govt gets, the bigger the failure it proves to be. We have to many people, too many cultures and too many beliefs, to be controlled by a central authority. The only way that will ever work and not be a failure, is by totalitarianism.
Failure is our destiny, now.
Im not old. Im 34. I just believe in liberty, individuality, self preservation and responsibility.

Failure is our destiny, now.
Im not old. Im 34.

Good.

Assuming decent health you'll live long enough to see that you are wrong. When you are an old man I hope you've found a way to believe in humanity a little more than that.

I hope you've found a way to believe in humanity a little more than that.
Humanity will survive- or go extinct- no one gets out of this world alive- individual effort is key to collective, btw-
Without it (individual effort) nothing succeeds- nothing. And forcing others to do your bidding/will/desre is immoral- that isn't humanitarian.

Humanity will survive- or go extinct- no one gets out of this world alive- individual effort is key to collective, btw-
Without it (individual effort) nothing succeeds- nothing. And forcing others to do your bidding/will/desre is immoral- that isn't humanitarian.

Our way of life will not die due to the introduction of universal healthcare and more government funded education.

Wrong about what? History is on my side. Almost 100%
Come on, lets debate it.

There is wisdom in history but it also doesn't predict the future.
So, you think healthcare, being completely run by a bunch of corrupt corporatists will be successful? Even though ever since they started touching it, they have made it worse?
You think giving them complete power will fix it?

But, it does- this path has been traveled before- those who refuse to acknowledge and learn from history, are doomed to repeat it-

Yeah, I've heard that quote before. History does not predict the future unless we're talking about science.

So, you think healthcare, being completely run by a bunch of corrupt corporatists will be successful? Even though ever since they started touching it, they have made it worse?
You think giving them complete power will fix it?

I just think poor people shouldn't be dying faster due to lack of coverage while others go bankrupt trying to care for their health. I believe we can change that.

Forum List

Back