🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't Die on This Hill

Some sense from, of all people, Cher! I knew people really understand where the problem lies

Cher demands Pelosi end partial government shutdown, fund border wall: ‘DON’T DIE ON THIS HILL’ | Fox News

Convenient, because I think this is the Hill Trump should fight on. This should be his red line, the time is now and the American public are PISSED.

His stance on this coupled with the Dems refusal to budge is an early boon for him for 2020. Your very solvency may depend on the Will of Trump to get his wall and prevent further illegal entry.

Trump has a good stance and the Dems have a very bad one.

2020 gold indeed.

I think they're starting to figure this out
I don’t. I think they’re on a hill at Little Big Horn surrounded screaming we got dtrumpf now!
Since we know that most drugs enter the country in other ways than by refugees, shouldn't we consider walls around airports and harbors? And since the Coast Guard is underfunded and antiquated, how about a wall on those miles of ocean shoreline? And since more suspected immigrants were detained at the Canadian border that could be terrorist pussies who were too wimpy to walk thousands of miles with only the clothes on their backs, is a northern wall on your agenda? Like the mid-terms, I think you are whistling past the graveyard here, like Trump, ignoring all the signs.

I remember the feeling too well, wanting something so much you con yourself into believing everybody else thinks that way too. It's a hard life lesson to learn, but sooner or later it sinks in that what you want isn't always so with others no matter how much you want it...and sooner is better!

I don’t. I think they’re on a hill at Little Big Horn surrounded screaming we got dtrumpf now!
Since we know that most drugs enter the country in other ways than by refugees, shouldn't we consider walls around airports and harbors? And since the Coast Guard is underfunded and antiquated, how about a wall on those miles of ocean shoreline? And since more suspected immigrants were detained at the Canadian border that could be terrorist pussies who were too wimpy to walk thousands of miles with only the clothes on their backs, is a northern wall on your agenda? Like the mid-terms, I think you are whistling past the graveyard here, like Trump, ignoring all the signs.

I remember the feeling too well, wanting something so much you con yourself into believing everybody else thinks that way too. It's a hard life lesson to learn, but sooner or later it sinks in that what you want isn't always so with others no matter how much you want it...and sooner is better!
You think illegals are flying into America? Got a link?

Sure, they are problems with people overstaying their visas and undesirables from Canada like Justin Bieber coming here.

But the real problem here in the caravans sneaking through the southern frontier. There aren't caravans of thousands waving Honduran flags and condemning America marching through Canada and trying to get into Detroit.

Let's focus on the problem we have now, and worry about future problems when they actually come down.

I thought is was a given I was talking drugs. Here's a link, the first I saw, but there are more. You think refugees walking thru customs are are loading the country with happy dust. Also remember that the first rule of economics is supply and demand. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. What we should be fighting is our own appetites.

How do cartels get drugs into the US?

I thought is was a given I was talking drugs. Here's a link, the first I saw, but there are more. You think refugees walking thru customs are are loading the country with happy dust. Also remember that the first rule of economics is supply and demand. If there was no demand, there would be no supply. What we should be fighting is our own appetites.

How do cartels get drugs into the US?
Criminals are stopped.

Views on this depend on your background and what you believe. They should not be affected by whether you like or hate Trump, Pelosi, or Schumer. That is what we accuse teen age voters of doing. If you think the wall will help-stand up for it. If you think it won't, or will but is too expensive, then stand up for that. Just make it your OWN decision.

Some sense from, of all people, Cher! I knew people really understand where the problem lies

Cher demands Pelosi end partial government shutdown, fund border wall: ‘DON’T DIE ON THIS HILL’ | Fox News
Pretty bad when dingbat Cher has more common sense than the Dem leadership.

Trump has them screaming for open borders and defunding ICE.

2020 campaign gold.
You fucking nailed it Weatherman! Nailed it! "Screaming for open borders and defunding ICE."

Cher reveals that the tards know better. She is the first crack in the leftist armor. Thwyre gonna realize that open borders won't be a winning issue for them

Cher reveals that the tards know better. She is the first crack in the leftist armor. Thwyre gonna realize that open borders won't be a winning issue for them
It won't be if the blacks and legal Mexicans here lose their jobs to Pepito who will do the same work for $10 a day. That is why Chavez of the Grape Pickens union had men go to the border to kick the asses of illegals jumping the border. That's going to happen again.

This is the hill Dems are willing to die on. If they don’t get to keep their open borders and bottomless pit of third world trash to invade and “fundamentally change America” then they won’t win any elections. Without keeping the lower class at the bottom and growing it, they are finished. They need tons of poor, uneducated, and with brown skin so they easily manipulate them with identity politics to blame whitey. This is who the Dems are, Marxist assholes that hate America.

This is the hill Dems are willing to die on. If they don’t get to keep their open borders and bottomless pit of third world trash to invade and “fundamentally change America” then they won’t win any elections. Without keeping the lower class at the bottom and growing it, they are finished. They need tons of poor, uneducated, and with brown skin so they easily manipulate them with identity politics to blame whitey. This is who the Dems are, Marxist assholes that hate America.
Rush doesn't think they'll ever cave. He thinks soon, Trump will just do it, Dems will fight it in the courts, and Trump will, of course, win in the end. I think he's right.

Rush doesn't think they'll ever cave. He thinks soon, Trump will just do it, Dems will fight it in the courts, and Trump will, of course, win in the end. I think he's right.

President Trump is not a politician, he comes from the Private Sector where leaders are expected to actually do what they say.

That's a new way of thinking to Chuck and Nancy, and I can appreciate that they aren't accustomed to it.

But they are going to have to start thinking in a Bipartisan manner and start negotiating. If they don't the Trump Train will run right over them.

Forum List

Back