Don’t Get Blown Away By Those Category 6 Hurricanes We Were Promised

you moron... tell me what the base hypothesis is... I bet you do not have a fucking clue...
I told you, I don't battle with morons. The discussion is over. You're a Internet Bill Nye guy. I'm not a scientists. I listen to them not right wingers with an agenda.

I told you, I don't battle with morons. The discussion is over. You're a Internet Bill Nye guy. I'm not a scientists. I listen to them not right wingers with an agenda.
We know why the discussion is over, it is because you are in over your head and you can’t discuss this on any level dealing with facts or science.

You listen to left wingers with an agenda. We all know that.

We know why the discussion is over, it is because you are in over your head and you can’t discuss this on any level dealing with facts or science.

You listen to left wingers with an agenda. We all know that.
I am over my head. So are you. The fact you don't realize it is funny. I'm not a scientist. Neither are you. You argue with the scientific community. So I laugh at you.

I am over my head. So are you. The fact you don't realize it is funny. I'm not a scientist. Neither are you. You argue with the scientific community. So I laugh at you.
What argument am I having with the scientific community? That life begins at conception? That you are born male or female and not all the surgeries in the world will change that fact?

Go ahead and tell me what you think I believe because 99% of the time you are wrong and sound like a complete moron, you know the guys you don’t argue with. Idiot!

What argument am I having with the scientific community? That life begins at conception? That you are born male or female and not all the surgeries in the world will change that fact?

Go ahead and tell me what you think I believe because 99% of the time you are wrong and sound like a complete moron, you know the guys you don’t argue with. Idiot!
There goes the partisan bullshit. Thank you for exposing your true motives. Homophobia and abortion. Creep.

There goes the partisan bullshit. Thank you for exposing your true motives. Homophobia and abortion. Creep.
What partisan bullshit? what I stated were scientific facts and you can’t handle it so you divert, that is because you can’t defend your own positions, you can only believe what the DNC tells you to believe. Idiot!

What partisan bullshit? what I stated were scientific facts and you can’t handle it so you divert, that is because you can’t defend your own positions, you can only believe what the DNC tells you to believe. Idiot!
The fact you brought up trannies and when life starts tells me more than anything you can say now.

The fact you brought up trannies and when life starts tells me more than anything you can say now.
And it is factual and you don’t like dealing with facts that don’t support your left wing agenda. I made my point, you only like science that agrees with your left wing agenda. You are doing what you claim right wingers do, you are a hypocrite, that all any of us need to know about you. Idiot!

Papageorgio is spot on correct ... predicting the weather is more complicated than sexing a baby ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... yeah, hypocrites only use science when it fits their agenda ... but morons ignore the science altogether ... "rusty coat hangers are safe" and "rape victims can't get pregnant" ... I'd rather drive an EV than believe the nonsense from Republicans ...

so, you don't have a clue that this is about cause/effect..... lol.. Speaking of morons, you take the cake..

here is some light reading, if your capable of it... The Skeptic's Case | David M.W. Evans

And it is factual and you don’t like dealing with facts that don’t support your left wing agenda. I made my point, you only like science that agrees with your left wing agenda. You are doing what you claim right wingers do, you are a hypocrite, that all any of us need to know about you. Idiot!
You idiot. Of course we all know when life begins and we all know when a human is born with a penis that's a boy.

This is partisan bullshit you've swallowed. It tells me all I need to know about you Papa.

Life isn't that precious. That's the truth about when life starts. Who cares? If you think it's precious, don't get an abortion you fucking Taliban religious nuts. Mind your own business.

And if a boy wants to become a girl, I say go for it. Life is short. Whatever makes you happy. And if they want me to call them a girl, I will. Even if they were born with a penis. I'm not denying science. I'm saying call him a girl per his request you homophobe.

You idiot. Of course we all know when life begins and we all know when a human is born with a penis that's a boy.

This is partisan bullshit you've swallowed. It tells me all I need to know about you Papa.

Life isn't that precious. That's the truth about when life starts. Who cares? If you think it's precious, don't get an abortion you fucking Taliban religious nuts. Mind your own business.

And if a boy wants to become a girl, I say go for it. Life is short. Whatever makes you happy. And if they want me to call them a girl, I will. Even if they were born with a penis. I'm not denying science. I'm saying call him a girl per his request you homophobe.
Moron, I am pro-life but I am also pro-choice. I don't like abortion but as long a the person deciding get full disclosure, then they are free to decide. Dumbass!

I know you are a hypocrite, have all those court cases that said to overturn 2000 and 2004 nut job?
Someone who is homophobic has nothing to with transgender, moron. I can't believe how ignorant you are. BTW, if you dress up as a women, go for it and play your dress up game, I don't care.

Papageorgio is spot on correct ... predicting the weather is more complicated than sexing a baby ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... yeah, hypocrites only use science when it fits their agenda ... but morons ignore the science altogether ... "rusty coat hangers are safe" and "rape victims can't get pregnant" ... I'd rather drive an EV than believe the nonsense from Republicans ...
At least your halfway smart, I don't listen to Republicans or Democrats, politicians are deceptive.

Moron, I am pro-life but I am also pro-choice. I don't like abortion but as long a the person deciding get full disclosure, then they are free to decide. Dumbass!

I know you are a hypocrite, have all those court cases that said to overturn 2000 and 2004 nut job?
Someone who is homophobic has nothing to with transgender, moron. I can't believe how ignorant you are. BTW, if you dress up as a women, go for it and play your dress up game, I don't care.
You seem to care.

Forum List

Back