Don’t Get Blown Away By Those Category 6 Hurricanes We Were Promised

Why because he lied under oath about a blowjob?
Sorry Moon Bat but once again you are wrong. How come you are always wrong on every issue? You never get anything right. Is that your super power, always getting things wrong?

Slick Willy obstructed justice and that is why he was found guilty in a Federal Court and was stripped of his law license.

The reason for the mild hurricane season is global warming.
Don't Look Up
Sorry Moon Bat but once again you are wrong. How come you are always wrong on every issue? You never get anything right. Is that your super power, always getting things wrong?

Slick Willy obstructed justice and that is why he was found guilty in a Federal Court and was stripped of his law license.
You are so one sided you never see the other side. Not me.

I did, mostly sunny and in the upper 90’s It probably should be much cooler because of global warming.
Oh it's making Michigan better that's for sure. Warmer winters. But we are surrounded by water and relatively safe from natural disasters. Occasionally a tornado goes through a Republican filled trailer park but that's pretty much it.

Oh it's making Michigan better that's for sure. Warmer winters. But we are surrounded by water and relatively safe from natural disasters. Occasionally a tornado goes through a Republican filled trailer park but that's pretty much it.
We rarely get tornados so your trailer trash Dems are ok here.

You remind me of the movie don't look up.
running in circles and yelling the sky is falling... That's what you are doing. The rest of us can discern fact from fantasy.

I see that you are still using the fallacy argument of CONsensus.. emphasis on the CON you're playing...

Why because he lied under oath about a blowjob?

Imagine if the Republicans back then would have found Clinton was calling other foreign leaders and asking them to make up shit about his opponent?

Let me give you a great example of what a fucking ignorant hypocrite you are. Remember Mrs. Lynch? She ran the FBI remember? Hillary was under investigation and you thought it was inappropriate Bill went into her airplane to talk to her for a couple minutes. HOW INAPPROPRIATE you guys said.

But with Trump, he can fire Comey for whatever reason he wants. Trump can get away with MURDER and Bill couldn't even get a BJ from an intern.

Or if Gore would have called TN in 2000 and told the Governor to "find him" however many votes he needed to overturn the election.
he and whore Hillary were just renting out the white house, no biggie

Consensus is not a word used in science.
If you are wrong about this, imagine what else you are wrong about.

In short, a scientific consensus tells us things that we have already learned, and it lets us know when things have stopped being debated in the sciences.

A scientific consensus is not an opinion, survey, popularity contest, etc. among scientists. It is entirely dictated by the quality and quantity of evidence published in peer-reviewed journals. Further, the consensus is not absolute.

running in circles and yelling the sky is falling... That's what you are doing. The rest of us can discern fact from fantasy.

I see that you are still using the fallacy argument of CONsensus.. emphasis on the CON you're playing...
Scientific consensus is the generally held judgment, position, and opinion of the majority of scientists in a particular field of study at any particular time.

Consensus is achieved through scholarly communication at conferences, the publication process, replication of reproducibleresults by others, scholarly debate,[2][3][4][5] and peer review.

Scientific consensus is the generally held judgment, position, and opinion of the majority of scientists in a particular field of study at any particular time.

Consensus is achieved through scholarly communication at conferences, the publication process, replication of reproducibleresults by others, scholarly debate,[2][3][4][5] and peer review.
only political whores use this word. Science is NEVER settled and must always be open to skepticism and rebuke. That is the nature of SCIENCE!

YOU ARE THINKING OF POLITICALLY DRIVEN AGENDA.

only political whores use this word. Science is NEVER settled and must always be open to skepticism and rebuke. That is the nature of SCIENCE!

YOU ARE THINKING OF POLITICALLY DRIVEN AGENDA.
Let me guess. You are a Republican who denies global warming is real. Am I right? I see your agenda.

Forum List

Back