Don't get suckered by the polls: Donald Trump will win again

Two of Trump’s most influential advisers, Mick Mulvaney and Mike Pompeo, are men who have expressed profound doubts about him and who may have ambitions of their own. Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff, called Trump “a terrible human being” back in 2016, when he was a representative from South Carolina. As a representative from Kansas, Pompeo, the secretary of state, warned that Trump would be “an authoritarian president who ignored our Constitution.”​

Outline - Read & annotate without distractions

No wars and the economy is growing and the stock market is doing well. If these hold going forward,
he should do well next year

But walking out and shooting people.

Trump just ever so barely won selling the moon against Hillary. Don't know who he can beat after his non-stop produce of stinky cheese to America for 4 years..

Last edited:
No wars and the economy is growing and the stock market is doing well. If these hold going forward,

Like I said in another thread, you say the stupidest things, auntie. No need for me to comment further.

Thats right STFU and pull that lever for your favorite swamper.

It doesn't matter if he wins or loses, the point has been made and battle lines are drawn

Two of Trump’s most influential advisers, Mick Mulvaney and Mike Pompeo, are men who have expressed profound doubts about him and who may have ambitions of their own. Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff, called Trump “a terrible human being” back in 2016, when he was a representative from South Carolina. As a representative from Kansas, Pompeo, the secretary of state, warned that Trump would be “an authoritarian president who ignored our Constitution.”​

When one truly considers the alternatives, there is only a single choice. And it ain't a Democrat.

Trump just ever so barely won selling the moon against Hillary. Don't know who he can beat after his non-stop produce of stinky cheese to America for 4 years..

If what Trump gave us was stinky cheese, let's hope it smells even more next year.

I thought Hilary lost because of Russian collusion.....no, because of Comey.....no, because of white women listening to their husbands.....no, because of a third party candidate.....no, because of........

Do you have a point here that I missed, or what?

If what Trump gave us was stinky cheese, let's hope it smells even more next year.

I thought Hilary lost because of Russian collusion.....no, because of Comey.....no, because of white women listening to their husbands.....no, because of a third party candidate.....no, because of........

Oh don't worry it will.

Non-stop disgrace, lying and being under investigation will go on indefinetly with this swamper, he just can't help himself.

Not two days after Mueller wraps up his testimony and Trump is already on the phone with Zelensky giving Democrats everything they need to impeach his ass. That really doesn't give you a pause to ask what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Last edited:

And they were both right.

Like I said in another thread, you say the stupidest things, auntie. No need for me to comment further.

Thats right STFU and pull that lever for your favorite swamper.
I'm looking forward to President Trump's second term of office, antontoo. Your party's leadership has been a disappointment to America since Bill Clinton seized the presidency. Now his friends in the party are trying to trash America by removing American Bill of Rights freedoms.

It's a pity. They once supported all Americans. Now their friends are walking away from the party before it caves in on itself. They really dug themselves a hole to hell and back when they began to use Obama for their get away card. Now he, and other party leaders in Congress and the Senate are in over their heads. People watching them putting all their marbles on Trump impeachment now know the truth. The Democrats cannot abide competition.

I'm sorry for your party's loss of the very integrity it once had a couple of hundred years ago. We cannot see the future, but even the Donkey wants to quit being your mascot, because at least in spite of being a little stubborn, Donkeys tell the truth. Democrats don't.

Oh don't worry it will.

Non-stop disgrace, lying and being under investigation will go on indefinetly with this swamper, he just can't help himself.

Not two days after Mueller wraps up his testimony and Trump is already on the phone with Zelensky giving Democrats everything they need to impeach his ass. That really doesn't give you a pause to ask what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Yet none of you puppets can tell us what Trump did that was a high crime or misdemeanor. Quid Pro Quo's are not illegal. If they are, then Biden should not be allowed to run for President because he broke the law. In fact all past Presidents should be held to criminal charges if that's the case.

Quit believing everything CNN tells you. There is a reason they're the lowest rated cable news network.

Forum List

Back