Don’t get the flu shot

CDC has been lying to people at the direct request of pharma to push the flu shot and other vaccines since 2004.

They inflated deaths, lie about risk from the flu and push fear out through the media. This is a well documented fact. They call it their "Seven Step Recipe" for Generating Interest in, and Demand for, Flu (or any other) Vaccination,"

They use the media to panic the public. Been doing it for nearly 2 decades and they followed the exact same "recipe" with the covid shot.

They're lying. Been lying all along, and doing it knowingly.
People die because of your misinformation

People die because of your misinformation
Documented fact is misinformation in your world. From the 'far right' huffington post.

Documented fact is misinformation in your world. From the 'far right' huffington post.

I don’t know if you are incredibly evil or incredibly stupid

I don't know if you can't read or are just a moron.
I can’t understand your motivation for spreading misinformation that will kill people

Do you get some sick satisfaction out of it?

I can’t understand your motivation for spreading misinformation that will kill people

Do you get some sick satisfaction out of it?
I posted the information. You resort to nothing but ad hominems because you cannot refute it. There is a mountain of documentation on this. And, they brought the exact same guy back that developed this to help push the covid vaccines. Also a documented fact

I know it hurts your feelings, but that's kind of tough shit if you can't deal with the truth.

Last edited:
They are putting the poison jab in it too, or alone. liars. evil. murderers. Do not get it. btw heres a website message board with almost 2000, yes TWO THOUSAND pages of jabbed peoples personal side effects since the poison jab/s. 99.9 percent heavily regret it, whether 1 2 or 3.

I'm very grateful for flu shots. The flu shots prevented me from getting the much, much worse mRNA shots.

Here's what happened.

Years and years ago I noticed that every year I got a flu shot, I might not get the flu, but I would get every other virus that came along. Strep, colds, everything. I was sick alot. I finally asked my dr about it and she said, yes, flu shots can suppress your immune system. (!!!)

So I stopped getting them, as did my family of four. But one of us was guilted into it due to a busy schedule. Then she--the family member who got the flu shot--was the ONLY one of us to then get the flu, as officially dx at the same office where she received the shot.

We all lived in the same house. The rest of us did not get the flu.

That was it, and so again when the mRNA shots came along, I was like huh. No. Or at least, I will wait. Then when I saw all these people getting really sick all around me after the shots--and the money line was "it means your immune system is working!" my thought was, yeah honey...not the way you want it to.

And I was right.

They are putting the poison jab in it too, or alone. liars. evil. murderers. Do not get it. btw heres a website message board with almost 2000, yes TWO THOUSAND pages of jabbed peoples personal side effects since the poison jab/s. 99.9 percent heavily regret it, whether 1 2 or 3.

Thanks for reminding me to get a flu shot this year. Winter is coming earlier than usual I think. Fall certainly is.

I usually don't get the flu shot. But many people in the healthcare industry are required to get one. My girlfriend is an executive with Emory, and she has to get one.

Rare side effects are suffered. But none seem serious. Certainly not this "they are putting the poison in the flu shot!!" conspiracy nonsense.
Have fun, WinterDead.

I posted the information. You resort to nothing but ad hominems because you cannot refute it. There is a mountain of documentation on this. And, they brought the exact same guy back that developed this to help push the covid vaccines. Also a documented fact

I know it hurts your feelings, but that's kind of tough shit if you can't deal with the truth.

Polio, measles, chicken pox, COVID all had resurgence because of lies and misinformation spread by anti-vaxers

You must be some sick Fuk giggling as more people die

Polio, measles, chicken pox, COVID all had resurgence because of lies and misinformation spread by anti-vaxers

You must be some sick Fuk giggling as more people die
Again with ad hominems.

Those things are seeing resurgence due to loss in trust in public health. That is the danger of lying to people en masse and those people realizing they've been bullshitted on a massive scale.

It must be strange to live in a world where you'd defend lies, revile the truth and think it's just okey dokey for the government to decide when it's Ok to lie 'for your own good', but you do you.

Last edited:

People who spread this kind of shit should die a slow, painful and lonley death because that is what they are causing others to experience!

Forum List

Back