Don't let Trumps Distraction Tweets take your focus off of Sessions..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
He is doing what he has always done well...Distract and change the focus

Sessions is down in Florida with Trump... It is all a ploy to get peoples focus off of Sessions..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Who was it that secretly said to Russian President, "Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?" @foxandfriends

20,761 replies17,760 retweets56,939 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?

14,523 replies12,586 retweets44,345 likes

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 4
    Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

53,735 replies20,721 retweets91,030 likes

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 4
    How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate.

/---- Libtard Moonbats are upset Pres Trump fights back. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• coo coo.jpg
    coo coo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 26
I watched ladies curling last night on TV from Duluth. Something so classy, peaceful and pretty.

Then ....all this dirty stuff going on. Sad. Sick.

/---- Libtard Moonbats are upset Pres Trump fights back. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was a supporter of Trump last summer,until I saw through his manipulations..You are still in the Trump coma denial mode...

Sessions is down in Florida with Trump... It is all a ploy to get peoples focus off of Sessions..

Who was it that secretly said to Russian President, "Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?" @foxandfriends

Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?

Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice, he was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me. Sad end to great show

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate.
Yup this seems to be the conclusion of both Chuck Todd and John Dickerson this morning and also most of their guests.

Of course Chuck Schumer on Meet The Press wants a special prosecutor. He does not want to wait for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Jeeze Chucky can't you wait a little longer at least ??

Liberals, flapping their gums, never have any proof.

Yes, Session is with the President. That will certainly take the focus off him! LMAO! Do you ever think about the crap you post first?

Sessions was asked about Russian contacts in conjuction with the Trump transition team. He answered that directed question honestly in the context it was asked.

His visits as a Senator had nothing to do with Trump and we're facilitated by the Obama administration.

You idiots are chasing ghosts and wasting Americans time with this bullshit.

Yes, Session is with the President. That will certainly take the focus off him! LMAO! Do you ever think about the crap you post first?

Spinning like a Curling stone on ABC-NBC. "If if if" very careful now to say over and over "Obama did not order wiretap request" concedeing it happened?, after lying "it never happened". Two court warrants? Something happened, duh.

Obamas wiretapping Trumps home may be treason....

Sessions was asked about Russian contacts in conjuction with the Trump transition team. He answered that directed question honestly in the context it was asked.

His visits as a Senator had nothing to do with Trump and we're facilitated by the Obama administration.

You idiots are chasing ghosts and wasting Americans time with this bullshit.

Yeah , lets see what the legal teams say about that Gramps..

He said he didn't did not .....

You almost have to feel bad for the Trump administration. They've spent the entire Presidency so far all having to run constant interference for each other. Moral of the story... don't get in bed with Russia to steal an election.

Obamas wiretapping Trumps home may be treason....

Rabbit....it is all a bunch of lies.... When something big like this comes out , you have to look at the whole picture and see what is he trying to distract us from...He is a master manipulator..

No they took Sessions to Florida to shut him up...he was digging himself in deeper.

Forum List

Back