Don't Mess With the Gays!

Lol...we got money, good looks, intelligence, are artistic, compassionate, and a kill a sense of humor?

How can you not love us????

You must not be talking about big bull dykes like Bodey. She is so butch she is twice the man you are. :lol:

Lol...we got money, good looks, intelligence, are artistic, compassionate, and a kill a sense of humor?

Gee, the gay Americans I know differ in many respects, like the population. Thanks for the information.:D

You forgot to add AIDS & STD's to your list. :badgrin:

Look at the picture some posted on Yelp of the bathroom:

l.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is unfortunate that HIV is such a slow killer among fags and if your not gay and you have the HIV then you have every right to be really pissed off at the selfish disease spreaders.

If gays were really that smart, why the refusal to use condoms?
If you were really that smart, why the conclusion based on false premise?

Many gays use condoms, many straight people don't. It takes a total pinhead to attempt to draw general conclusions on IQ from a sweeping statement about condom usage that is easily proven false.

His homophobia is based upon ignorance. He doesn't know better.

Destruction of property is classy? If I went to a gay bar and wrote fags are hags, howie would be outraged, but it's okay in howie's world if queers do it.

lol...since when is photoshopping a name "destruction of property"?

I swear, you dimwits don't have a lick of intelligence.

are these the most intolerant hateful people ever

then they wonder why more people aren't accepting of them

It's not good enough that most people just don't give a shit about their sexuality, everyone must accept public displays of faggots acting immature and disgusting. Anything less and you're a "homophobe".

Destruction of property is classy? If I went to a gay bar and wrote fags are hags, howie would be outraged, but it's okay in howie's world if queers do it.

lol...since when is photoshopping a name "destruction of property"?

I swear, you dimwits don't have a lick of intelligence.

The way you made it sound they did that to the actual billboard. If it was photoshopped no problem. As about the intelligence part, I turned out to be normal, you turned out to be abnormal.

Hahaha! I think I found the guy who was rejected:

20 hours ago
Laurence B.
0 friends 11 reviews
Went in there. Was not greeted by any server. Had to stand for about two minutes before offered a table. It's a very disgusting and poor restaurant.

When the menu was laid down, we were disgusted by the demeanor. The tables are chairs were very ugly, looking like peasant chairs from the Middle Ages. The decor is bland and there are cockroaches crawling on some walls.

On each table was a small American flag, which was very tacky considering their rules policy posted outside saying a man is a man and a woman is a woman.

Did not order their tacky food. Left. Used the bathroom which was dirty and low on toilet paper. Will not be back. If you eat here, don't miss to give a generous tip. I think the flat-chested waitress-daughter of the owner could really use a nice dose of Plastic Surgery. I think this restaurant is a hateful Real Sh!thoIe. Go Spend your hard dollars elsewhere where they don't serve stale BacteRia Food.

:lol:

Forum List

Back