Don't tell anyone....

Likely the attack already took place. This is why Putin is recalling people back to Russia, once the information of Putin stealing billions from the Russian people and sending it out of country is known Putin will be facing forced exile, if he's lucky. He's using the oldest tyrant's trick in the bag of tools, claim imminent threat from a foreign entity to keep people from getting angry at YOU.

We've watched for months as it became clear Russia was hacking US computers and many wondered why we weren't saying or doing much about it. That is when we were.

Defcon level is at 5. Leave the conspiracy website pussies to their bed-wetting.

If it would help they could transfer all that money Putin is hiding in Panamanian accounts over to my credit union account. Or I could open a Swiss bank account where it could be moved if it would be of service to my country.

If it would help they could transfer all that money Putin is hiding in Panamanian accounts over to my credit union account. Or I could open a Swiss bank account where it could be moved if it would be of service to my country.

Swiss accounts are no longer safe.

WTF do we really know about the CIA besides Hollywood kick ass movies and the usual junk food hype by the liberal media? Where was the CIA when Secretary of State Hillary's E-mail was so freaking easy to hack that Wikileaks made a freaking career about it?

WTF do we really know about the CIA besides Hollywood kick ass movies and the usual junk food hype by the liberal media? Where was the CIA when Secretary of State Hillary's E-mail was so freaking easy to hack that Wikileaks made a freaking career about it?

It is a spy agency, and you want the CIA to spy on Americans. Why, the KGB needs a little help now and then?

You have a point....but even Obama knew she had a private server...and he's clueless.

You have a point....but even Obama knew she had a private server...and he's clueless.

I suspect the reason Clinton's investigation was dropped was to keep it from getting back to him. Last thing he needed was jail time too

Forum List

Back