Dont think inflation is real? I just looked at Zillow, and every home in Florida has gone up roughly 10% in value in the past 30 days

Hmmmm.......10% in 30 days. Thats got to be the biggest 30 day bump in.....EVER?

Thats ridiculous.

Well, thanks Lefties, for driving people to my state. There is a bigger demand for homes...so values are going up up up.

But so is everything else!
It is happening all over--even in my little rural corner of world. Fits right in with "no one will own anything and you will like it." The Great Reset has begun. Members of the World Economic Forum should be executed.

Hmmmm.......10% in 30 days. Thats got to be the biggest 30 day bump in.....EVER?

Thats ridiculous.

Well, thanks Lefties, for driving people to my state. There is a bigger demand for homes...so values are going up up up.

But so is everything else!

If prices are going up because of a shortage of housing, not a surplus of money, it isn't inflation even if the price is rising.

In this case, Americans are looking to escape high tax Heck Holes like NYC and San Francisco, a lot are looking at Florida.

Real Estate prices are actually plummeting in the Loser cities.
I see two possible reasons for the migration from NYC and SF to FL. Number one is people wanting to escape high prices in these shitholes and secondly they are trying to escape cockamamie democrat policies for more reasonable conservative values. The same migration is happening to TX and MT.

I just bought a truck at 1990 prices there is no inflation.

Oh, there has been a housing bubble for several years now, Oh, it's not the first time it has happened along with inflation if we had no inflation houses would still cost less than twenty grand.
Anyone who claims there isn't inflation right now hasn't bought anything lately! The price of goods almost across the board have skyrocketed.

Forum List

Back