🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Don't you dare cry for us while the next breath you are supporting abortions on demand.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
don't even pretend you cry for me or my children. there isn't anything about you that Represents me or my views in this country. take your fake ass tears while trying to take away MORE oF our rights and shove it. You sick freak

SNIP:

Don’t Cry For Us, President Obama
In yet another speech on gun control, President Obama shed tears. Manipulate much?
January 6, 2016 By Nicole Russell
On Tuesday, President Obama shed tears during a speech wherein he mentioned previous shootings as motivating his new executive directives on gun violence. His tears are a nauseating display of masterful chicanery, a sign that he’s determined to make his last year his most unforgettable.

Obama, the Benevolent Dictator
During his speech, Obama said, “Our unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, those rights were stripped from college kids in Blackburg and Santa Barbara and from high schoolers in Columbine and from first graders in Newton…first graders…Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad.”

After imprinting the image of Sandy Hook in our minds, Obama revealed a set of proposals to tighten loopholes. The Wall Street Journal says they are limited in reach but symbolically powerful. In other words, it’s emotional manipulation either way, as it’s all about making laws to make people feel better about themselves rather than making more effective laws (or repealing laws that have evil unintended consequences).

To conservatives, as David Harsanyi said, “Perhaps no post-World War II president (and maybe none before) has justified his executive overreach by openly contending he was working around the law-making branch of government because it has refused to do what he desired.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan also failed to be impressed. “Rather than focus on criminals and terrorists, he goes after the most law-abiding of citizens. His words and actions amount to a form of intimidation that undermines liberty.”

Tears, Schmears
To ensure that Obama’s gun proposals were well-received, he cried. Liberals were elated and in awe of the humanity of their president. (I don’t recall liberals applauding Obama when the New York Daily News reported he cried tears during Aretha Franklin’s “Natural Woman.”)

I guess Bill Clinton’s “I feel your pain” never goes out of style for some people, even when subsequent events prove ineffective empathy worsens than the original problem.

Folks are speculating about whether the tears are real. I don’t know, and I don’t care. Crying manufactured tears smacks of deception but crying real tears doesn’t make executive overreach better, either. In the one case, it’s deliberate emotional manipulation, and in the other it’s a weird display of a lack of self-control and self indulgence.

Crying manufactured tears smacks of deception but crying real tears doesn’t make executive overreach better.
Since Obama did appear to actually cry regardless, it raises the question: Why didn’t he cry during any of his previous addresses immediately following a shooting? If one were feeling emotional, empathetic, or even frustrated, tears then would be natural, even understandable.

Other presidents have certainly cried while in office, but these moments listed here are all generally “off-camera” (even those of Clinton) or occur while reminiscing a difficult decision, not explaining a proposal that reeks of political posturing.

all of it here:

don't even pretend you cry for me or my children. there isn't anything about you that Represents me or my views in this country. take your fake ass tears while trying to take away MORE oF our rights and shove it. You sick freak

SNIP:

In yet another speech on gun control, President Obama shed tears. Manipulate much?
On Tuesday, President Obama shed tears during a speech wherein he mentioned previous shootings as motivating his new executive directives on gun violence. His tears are a nauseating display of masterful chicanery, a sign that he’s determined to make his last year his most unforgettable.

During his speech, Obama said, “Our unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, those rights were stripped from college kids in Blackburg and Santa Barbara and from high schoolers in Columbine and from first graders in Newton…first graders…Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad.”

After imprinting the image of Sandy Hook in our minds, Obama revealed a set of proposals to tighten loopholes. The Wall Street Journal says they are limited in reach but symbolically powerful. In other words, it’s emotional manipulation either way, as it’s all about making laws to make people feel better about themselves rather than making more effective laws (or repealing laws that have evil unintended consequences).

To conservatives, as David Harsanyi said, “Perhaps no post-World War II president (and maybe none before) has justified his executive overreach by openly contending he was working around the law-making branch of government because it has refused to do what he desired.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan also failed to be impressed. “Rather than focus on criminals and terrorists, he goes after the most law-abiding of citizens. His words and actions amount to a form of intimidation that undermines liberty.”

Tears, Schmears
To ensure that Obama’s gun proposals were well-received, he cried. Liberals were elated and in awe of the humanity of their president. (I don’t recall liberals applauding Obama when the New York Daily News reported he cried tears during Aretha Franklin’s “Natural Woman.”)

I guess Bill Clinton’s “I feel your pain” never goes out of style for some people, even when subsequent events prove ineffective empathy worsens than the original problem.

Folks are speculating about whether the tears are real. I don’t know, and I don’t care. Crying manufactured tears smacks of deception but crying real tears doesn’t make executive overreach better, either. In the one case, it’s deliberate emotional manipulation, and in the other it’s a weird display of a lack of self-control and self indulgence.

Crying manufactured tears smacks of deception but crying real tears doesn’t make executive overreach better.
Since Obama did appear to actually cry regardless, it raises the question: Why didn’t he cry during any of his previous addresses immediately following a shooting? If one were feeling emotional, empathetic, or even frustrated, tears then would be natural, even understandable.

Other presidents have certainly cried while in office, but these moments listed here are all generally “off-camera” (even those of Clinton) or occur while reminiscing a difficult decision, not explaining a proposal that reeks of political posturing.

all of it here:
Stephanie, I think you are looking for 'sick freaks' in all the wrong places. Are there any mirrors in your, and Nicole Russel's, houses?

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:
Stephanie, I think you are looking for 'sick freaks' in all the wrong places. Are there any mirrors in your, and Nicole Russel's, houses?

are you now just a troll? speaking of mirrors go look at yours under that bridge you live. you should add a BS next to the bull

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:

are you now just a troll? speaking of mirrors go look at yours under that bridge you live. you should add a BS next to the bull
Actually, I am not a troll, I don't think so anyway. What is your definition of troll? Do you mean anyone that thinks your vitriol is both disgusting and rote and de classe?

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:

Actually, I am not a troll, I don't think so anyway. What is your definition of troll? Do you mean anyone that thinks your vitriol is both disgusting and rote and de classe?
It rather falls on shallow and pedantic...

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:

bull is actually a pretty good guy

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:

if you say so. he should have stuck with being one instead of attacking me

SNIP:

Tears, Schmears

all of it here:

if you say so. he should have stuck with being one instead of attacking me

when leftists attack --LOL

So you against more controls on who gets a gun permit or not? What does abortion have to do with this??

So you against more controls on who gets a gun permit or not? What does abortion have to do with this??
More gun control is unconstitutional and pointless, won't do anything to curtail some nutcase who wants to kill. All it does is put more stupid restrictions on the rest of us. Obuthole is a retard.

Please, , everyone needs to remember this man claimed : if you like your plan you can Keep your plan. that was voted as the LIE of the year. WAKE UP to this new Democrat party of today before it's too late

snip;
Obama: Gun-Control Orders Not 'Some Slippery Slope to Mass Confiscation'

By Bridget Johnson January 5, 2016
chat381 comments

pinit_fg_en_rect_red_28.png

President Obama wipes a tear from his cheek as speaks about gun control in the East Room of the White House on Jan. 5, 2016. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
President Obama formally unveiled his gun-control executive actions today in the East Room of the White House, stressing that "the United States of America is not the only country on Earth with violent or dangerous people; we are not inherently more prone to violence."

"But we are the only advanced country on Earth that sees this kind of mass violence erupt with this kind of frequency. It doesn't happen in other advanced countries. It's not even close," Obama argued in his emotional remarks a week out from his final State of the Union address. "...And instead of thinking about how to solve the problem, this has become one of our most polarized, partisan debates."

"...I am not on the ballot again, I am not looking to score points. I think we can disagree without impugning other people's motives or without being disagreeable. We don't need to be talking past one another, but we do have to feel a sense of urgency about it."

Obama then noted that "there is a ritual about this whole thing that I have to do."

"I believe in the Second Amendment. It is there, written on the paper, it guarantees a right to bear arms. No matter how many times people try to twist my words around, I taught constitutional law, I know a little bit about this," he said to applause from a crowd that included gun-control advocate and former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-Ariz.).

"I get it. But I also believe we can find ways to reduce gun violence consistent with the Second Amendment. I mean, think about it -- we all believe in the First Amendment, the guarantee of free speech. But we accept that you cannot yell 'fire' in a theater. We understand there are some constraints on our freedom in order to protect innocent people. We cherish our right to privacy, but we accept that you have to go through metal detectors before being allowed to board a plane. It's not because people like doing that, but we understand that is part of the price of living in a civilized society." (you see he thinks having to go through a metal detector is THE PRICE we have to pay for a civilized Society) SERIOUSLY?

The president added that "contrary to the claims of what some gun rights' proponents have suggested, this has not been the first step in some slippery slope to mass confiscation."

"Contrary to claims of some presidential candidates, apparently before this meeting, this is not a plot to take away everybody's guns. You pass a background check, you purchase a firearm," he said. "The problem is, some gun sellers have been operating under a different set of rules. A violent felon can buy the exact same weapon over the Internet with no background check, no questions asked. A recent study found that about one in 30 people looking to buy guns on one website had criminal records."

ALL OF IT HERE:

Forum List

Back