Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

I hope they all get life in prison.
Even the ones who have committed no crime.

Why do you hate this country so much?

Yep..everyone of them.
Even liberals who were three blocks away should be given at least fifty years just for being a liberal.
Or have their face ripped off.

I'd say have em all neutered but that'd be redundant.

Two of my buddies went to Saigon one weekend. They were walking down the street and a slickie boy ran past them from behind and grabbed one's watch. Problem was the watch had a leather band and wouldn't come off. My buddy grabbed the thief, put him in a head lock, stuck his fingers in the kids mouth and ripped his lower jaw off and threw it over the roofs as far as he could throw. They never got caught and they never did find out what became of the thief. True story.

How many people have they assaulted?

How many cars have they set on fire?

How many neighborhoods have they burned?

How many roads have they blocked?

How many stores have they looted?
According to this, the Oath Keepers started all the violence at the antifa rally at Berkley masquerading as antifa members.

Oath Keepers claim to have infiltrated major antifascist organizations in order to act as agents provocateur and collaborate with Law Enforcement.

From now on, any major acts of destruction carried out in the name of antifascism may be the work of Oath Keeper pinkertons.

So, uh... Thanks for the deniability? All property damage and assault is clearly the work of Oath Keepers from now on. In addition to our noble work against the spread of fascism, we should be raising awareness of these violent and traitorous vandals.

So, your evidence is an anonymous source posting a link to an archive of an Oath Keepers' page, and completely lying about what that page says, and then drawing conclusions based on those lies?

1295180.png

According to this, the Oath Keepers started all the violence at the antifa rally at Berkley masquerading as antifa members.

Oath Keepers claim to have infiltrated major antifascist organizations in order to act as agents provocateur and collaborate with Law Enforcement.

From now on, any major acts of destruction carried out in the name of antifascism may be the work of Oath Keeper pinkertons.

So, uh... Thanks for the deniability? All property damage and assault is clearly the work of Oath Keepers from now on. In addition to our noble work against the spread of fascism, we should be raising awareness of these violent and traitorous vandals.

Than why do they all cover their faces?

And your a lying faggot posting lying faggot propaganda off of reddit, see you in the streets lying faggot.

I hope they all get life in prison.
Even the ones who have committed no crime.

Why do you hate this country so much?

We have them on tape committing their crimes, I actually hope they keep it up so I can get my chance to slit some antifa throats ear to ear like the hero freedom fighter in Portland. Je Suis Breivik, see you in the streets.

39 million idiots are responsible for making the lives of 300 plus million people in this country lives miserable...ah, the power of the vote. Listen, Trump's end is coming and I pray to God its at the lips of former FBI Comey....fingers crossed.

Keep dreaming nignog.
No, bitch you keep dreaming, or better still, stay locked in your white hope nightmare..either way, I could give a rats fuck about you white morons, really

Than why do you keep bringing the white devils up?
Until that moron is out of office, white conservative ingrates are on notice from me....you people gave us Trump, now deal with the residual

39 million idiots are responsible for making the lives of 300 plus million people in this country lives miserable...ah, the power of the vote. Listen, Trump's end is coming and I pray to God its at the lips of former FBI Comey....fingers crossed.

Keep dreaming nignog.
No, bitch you keep dreaming, or better still, stay locked in your white hope nightmare..either way, I could give a rats fuck about you white morons, really

Until that moron is out of office, white conservative ingrates are on notice from me....you people gave us Trump, now deal with the residual

Get in the gas chamber.

Keep dreaming nignog.

Do we look like we're scared of you?

Keep dreaming nignog.

Do we look like we're scared of you?

We had better be. Tigahred could scare the hell out of Godzilla.

Triggered aren't we, Billo?
Not really. That was about the 30th time that bullshit narrative has been used in this thread.
You want false narrative? Here's your false narrative!
Wrong! That's bullshit fake news by the right trying to make something out of nothing.

Are you sure you aren't triggered? The inordinate amount of swearing seems to suggest otherwise.

Where do you get this "hate this country so much?" I see the Liberal Pukes using that tired phrase all the time and it gets old. Nobody hates this country more then Progressive Liberal Pukes. Remember what I always say about Liberal Puke Turnspeak?
No, I'm sorry, I forgot.

80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
Rioting and looting and arson is not protest. It's a crime so let them rot!

Two of my buddies went to Saigon one weekend. They were walking down the street and a slickie boy ran past them from behind and grabbed one's watch. Problem was the watch had a leather band and wouldn't come off. My buddy grabbed the thief, put him in a head lock, stuck his fingers in the kids mouth and ripped his lower jaw off and threw it over the roofs as far as he could throw. They never got caught and they never did find out what became of the thief. True story.
Are you saying you prefer Sharia Law?

Are you saying you prefer Sharia Law?
Depends on the season.

Forum List

Back