Don't you dare tell me the right is patriotic!

We have them on tape committing their crimes,
Where's the tape, you big mouth baboon?

I actually hope they keep it up so I can get my chance to slit some antifa throats ear to ear like the hero freedom fighter in Portland. Je Suis Breivik, see you in the streets.
And how many cons in this thread stated we were supposed to be the violent ones?

We have them on tape committing their crimes,
Where's the tape, you big mouth baboon?

I actually hope they keep it up so I can get my chance to slit some antifa throats ear to ear like the hero freedom fighter in Portland. Je Suis Breivik, see you in the streets.
And how many cons in this thread stated we were supposed to be the violent ones?

I already told you the time for negotiations and attempts at dialog are over, we are coming for your necks.

80 years in fucking prison for exercising a Constitutionally protected right!

In an Unprecedented Court Escalation, Trump Protesters Could Be Facing Decades in Prison for Inauguration Demonstrations
A frightening crackdown on free speech is underway across the country.

Nearly six months after Donald Trump was sworn into office, more than 200 protesters who gathered in Washington, D.C. to protest his inauguration are facing felony charges that carry sentences of 70 to 80 years.
Conservatives don't love this country, they hate it! They are criminalizing a core American value............dissent.
Gt+be+1st+grade+gt+gotta+gt+go+_b3a45faac096bbc5d6da5d771a0f6618.gif

Forum List

Back