🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Doodling:

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Old Post

The future does not bode well for Israel with the departure of US troops from Iraq.
The American/Israeli Neo-Cons of Richard Perle and his cohorts in Bush's government convinced the idiot president to attack Iraq for Israel's benefit hoping to create a weak Iraq which was helping Palestinian families with money to re-build their homes destroyed by Israeli bulldozer diplomacy. Their domino theory of disrupting the middle east created a power vacuum and Iran calling for the destruction is filling it. They are building a nuclear arsenal.

It has all backfired. The Al Quada insurgency which Bush invited to fight by calling out: "bring it on" has defeated him not because of simple military power but because of Israeli complicity in not caring about American losses as long as their enemies were engaged leaving them to dictate all terms with the Palestinians. The Israeli AIPAC connection forced our politicians into supporting them.

The Israelis have also been goading us into attacking Iran.
First this Israeli initiative backfired because it united Israel's enemies in the larger Muslim world as never before. Just listen to what the Indonesian President said along with Iran's.
Israel needs to be taken out that is the talk of the Muslim world.

What the Israelis have managed to do is lose American support at the polls plus created a mini-world war which it will now face alone.
If Israel wants’ to save its Nation, It should listen to the Saudi government and get a comprehensive peace with the regions powers by going BACK TO THE PRE-67 Borders.
It’s the only reasonable choice, or nuking each other out might come to pass!

Peebell is a one trick pony. He has stored few posts such as "It's the year 2050, babies winning wars, for the love of money, corrupt Israelis/Jews" plus some misquotation of what Sharon or Bibi said and when he runs out of subjects, he put them up for everyone enlightment.
So glad he is an impartial observer!

The guy is teriffic. What a relief from the real world of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over this earth today.

Peebell is a one trick pony. He has stored few posts such as "It's the year 2050, babies winning wars, for the love of money, corrupt Israelis/Jews" plus some misquotation of what Sharon or Bibi said and when he runs out of subjects, he put them up for everyone enlightment.

I have to agree with you except for one part. He's a one trick donkey.

Honestly, I find it very flattering that you could so easily toss off the titles. The essays must have made you think…

What I find amazing is the accuracy of events today that I posted years ago.

Again, thanks for your accolade!

Honestly, I find it very flattering that you could so easily toss off the titles. The essays must have made you think…

What I find amazing is the accuracy of events today that I posted years ago.

Again, thanks for your accolade!
But, Phillip, you have been dragging up the same stuff for years and years as if what you write is so brilliant that it has to be saved for posterity. You don't think many remember your nonsense? Some of the readers who have seen your stuff ad nauseam wonder how come your computer hasn't blown up by now with your saving all these things.

Forum List

Back