Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't Agree

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • He Will Be Impeached

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He Will Be Thrown Out of Office and Jailed

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Yes, he certainly could never come up to this guys accomplishments!

5pEm5Hr.jpg

Hes half black and half what else? That's what this meme seems to miss. But I get it, he got favors somehow because of his dark skin.

Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

Donald Trump is Tremendously Unqualified to Lead This Nation
..and I'll be watching the libtards foam over and turn purple with hate and fury. Love it. Thanks Donald! Not even warming the Oval Office chair yet and I'll bet he's put hundreds of you assholes in the ER for heart palpitations.

He may be unqualified, but with Putin guiding and mentoring him he will learn how to make Russia great again.
Maybe someday you'll learn how to tie your shoes.

Maybe someday you'll be able to afford to buy a pair

That must be your conception of wit.

I did not conceive wit, I was born with it
That was sarcasm, so you are telling us you were born witless.

Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

He is Qualified AND youre not good with nicknames....It is Dominating Donald.
wHAT a cRock of crap. Donald Trump is a Disgusting Flabby Slob
ROFL! But you were going to vote for that yummy svelte Hillary?

Really-Fat-Hillary-Clinton--108586.jpg

Last edited:

Given you opinion of Trump I'm sure it will be a totally unbiased one.
What Republicans and conservatives said about him during the GOP primaries, and during the general election.

What was said about how pathetically unqualified and unprepared the loser is. It was said on a debate stage, by Republicans, in front of a nationwide audience.

Ever see anything like that before?
Yes, but the Republican party had honest debates, not the fake debates the Democrat party had where Hillary got all the questions in advance. Hillary was a fake candidate.

So was Clinton

Good reason not to vote for either
Yet leading conservatives and Republicans said the opposite, Conservatives and Republican leaders with experience and knowledge all disagree with you.

Barrys 8 years will have a legacy of mass shootings... lots of dead kids/people. Barry is an absolute fuck up... the bar is low
:lmao:
Rustic
A President is responsible for domestic terrorists who buy guns and shoot kids?

Betting against Trump has not been lucrative.
In the long term it is always a good strategy to give him some rope and stand back. Just ask his creditors over the decades
His creditors are the ones who got gored, not Trump.
bripat9643
What's your point, douche bag?
My point is, it appears I caught you posting from two accounts

In the long term it is always a good strategy to give him some rope and stand back. Just ask his creditors over the decades
bripat9643
What's your point, douche bag?
My point is, it appears I caught you posting from two accounts
What other account have I been posting from? You link points at this account.

bripat9643

And then we have

Frankeneinstein, post: 16069492

I think you're right, but that's what happens when "Tremendously Unqualified" vs. "You Gotta Friggin Be Kidding Me"...the only difference if Hillary won is that this thread would have had a Republican OP

So you don't care for corruption or crooks? Or you do?

Frankeneinstein

and it does not appear to be edited, so how did it change?

Forum List

Back